Hallo dear friends!
You are welcome in my cosy and sunny 80m2 roof apartment with a big balcony, kitchen in the living room, separated by a bar with four stools to sit, eat and have a chat! Have sweet evenings in my apartment, that's a best place for couples. Relax and feel like you are at home.
I have a big couch in the living room with flat screen TV. I provide W-Lan internet for your comfort staying. My apartment is clean and warm. I'm sure you have a great time staying here!
Neighborhood is quiet and nice, you can find my favorite bakery on the other side of the street, supermarket and bank in two blocks. Very central location, 1 min walking distance to S-Bahn, tram just next door.
Some tips about neighborhood attractions. I recommend you to walk through Ackerstrasse. You can visit artgallery&studio of Angela Spook, inspirational and fantastic artist (Ackerstrasse 191) and find a lot of nice souvenir shops, boutiques, and bars, and cafes in this area. For shopping I advice to choose pop-store Pretty Lush Flingern (at Hermannstrasse). Owners of this place have excellent taste of style, I'm sure you will find something perfect for you - bright clothes, shoes, accessorizes of pretty european brands. And don't forget about peaceful and huge city park Grafenberger Wald (7 minutes by car).
List of Places-to-visit in Duesseldorf (in my opinion) is below. Follow every step and you will fall in love with this cosy and small city:
1) Let's start from Königsallee (Kö). 5 minutes by tram - and you are join the groups of tourists from all over the world which have a passion to shopping, shopping, shopping! It seems like you can find every store here: from simple American Apparel to posh Gucci.
2) Then have a short walk to Carlsplatz Market (Benrather str. & Mittels str.). Taste fresh juice and buy some fresh and warm bread. Or fruits. Or flowers. Beatiful life!
3) Go down to Altstadt - you will find some undergroundstyle-and-streetstyle shops on your way (with famous Carhartt, Stussy, Cleptomanicx brands). Congratulations! For now you are in the oldest district of Duesseldorf. Explore the area and a thousands of bars. :-) I recommend you to drink our local Killepitsch liquor and Altbier. I love Rhein riverside with tens of open restaurants in spring and summer time. What a beautiful landscape you could see!
4) After relax-hours in Altstadt, go to Rheinturm (TV tower) and enjoy the view over the city and Rhein from the last floor. Amazing picture!
5) For other days, visit Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen (Art Collection Northrhine-Westphalia) - K20 (Grabbeplatz) and K21 (Ständehaus). I prefer the second one with a great view over the city at the fourth floor.
Where to spend a weekend? I highly recommend to go out with friends, and get to Essen by train (35minutes) and attend parties at Goethe Bunker (more underground styled) or Studio Essen (more pop). In Duesseldorf choose between Anaconda Lounge or Salon des Amateurs. Or find something interesting in Cologne!
If you have enough time you should spend your whole evening at Mediterana. That's the palace of saunas in different styles (Saaler Mühle 1, Bergisch Gladbach-Bensberg). It takes 1h30minutes to get here by car... And it is probably the best Sauna-Complex in Europe! Unbelievable COOL! I highly recommend this place to all couples! Unforgettable.
I share with you all the additional information, don't hesitate to ask me about everything you need.
Have a pleasant time in Duesseldorf city and enjoy my apartment!
Frank's Wohnung war wirklich sehr schön, ruhig und sehr gut gelegen. Alles war über Bus, Strassenbahn und S- Bahn zu erreichen.
Die Wohnung war sehr schön eingerichtet, war ruhig und man konnte sehr gut in ihr entspannen und schlafen. Alles war sehr ordentlich und sehr sauber.
Wir konnten Frank leider nicht treffen, die Schlüsselübergabe hat aber dennoch ohne Probleme geklappt und Frank war sehr hilfsbereit und zuvorkommend.
Wir haben die Übernachtung in Frank's Wohnung sehr genossen und würden seine Wohnung wieder anmieten.
Auf jeden Fall eine Empfehlung von unserer Seite für diese Wohnung für all jene die Düsseldorf besuchen möchten.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT