About this listing
Centrally located in classic Frederiksberg, close to young and hip Nørrebro, metro and green Frederiksberg Garden and Zoo. Nice cafés and shopping opportunities around the corner at Godthåbsvej. Roomy apartment suitable for a family or a small group.
Living room (notice our homemade antler-lamp). The room is now rearranged, with a new couch!
Our 3rd floor apartment consists of three rooms, a kitchen and a large toilet with shower - you will have the apartment all to yourself.
Sleeping amenities in the apartment:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double quality air mattress
- 1 couch which is very suitable for sleeping (in the living room - 180 x 80 cm)
We listed the place for five, which includes two persons sleeping on a large, comfortable air mattress and one person on the couch.
We provide bed linen, pillows and duvets/comforters/blankets for all guests.
You will have the apartment all to yourself. Our kitchen is fully equipped for you to do your own cooking.
Interaction with Guests
Throughout your stay, we are very concerned with your wellbeing, we'll always be easy to get in contact with.
The neighbourhood is the nice and quiet Frederiksberg, which is typically considered the more expensive and 'nicer' part of Copenhagen. However, with only 10 mins walking, you will be in the heart of exciting, young and hip Nørrebro (sights: Jægersborggade, music venues, second hand shops and the beautiful graves of H.C. Andersen and Søren Kierkegaard.
Takeaway, cafés, bars and grocery shopping just around the corner and the beautiful Frederiksberg Gardens is close by.
How far to the city centre?
By metro: 8 minutes
By bike: 10-15 minutes
By bus: 10 minutes
By walk: 30 minutes
Busses very close by and the metro (Frederiksberg station) 8 min walk.
Airport: 35 minutes.
Please feel at home. Relax. But please treat the place, as you would like us to treat yours.
- Sorry, no loud music when you know my neighbours are trying to sleep, and no parties please.
- Please don´t smoke inside or on the stairway.
- We appreciate if you leave the appartement in the same condition as you find it.
- If you sleep on the coach please use a sheet.
- For the sake of my downstairs neighbours, please take your shoes off while in the house.