About this listing
CONGRATULATIONS - more than 300 GOOD REVIEWS!
Thank you so much.
"What an amazing apartment. Absolutely everything you could want. Probably my favourite AirBnB experiences so far. Fantastic apartment, will be back."
Timothy - Australia - March 2015
"Lisbon could be Europe's coolest city"
Fiona Dunlop, CNN - January, 2014
2 pax - BEDROOM -
4 pax - BEDROOM and LIVING ROOM (sofa bed)
NO extra for cleaning
NO extra for childrens under 10 years old
NO extra for late check-in
NO extra por internet
NO extra for linen and towels
FLEXIBLE check-in and check-out (check possibilities)
COFFE and TEA included
The 100m2 LowCost Lisbon Apartment 1 is located in the heart of Lisbon and sleeps up to 4 people in a bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. The apartment is bright, stylish, carefully and tastefully decorated, and includes a well-appointed bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a balcony, TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi connection. You will also find coffee and tea in the apartment.
The LowCost Lisbon Apartment 1 is conveniently located in Lisbon, right in the historic center near to many of the many sights. The Rossio and Chiado Squares are both within walking distance, as is the Bairro Alto, one of the most picturesque areas of the city, where you are guaranteed to have a great time in the several bars and restaurants. The apartment also has good transport connections to the underground, buses, Aerobus, etc..
Come and stay in this elegant one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Lisbon!
Please - see our others apartments in Lisbon:
LowCost Lisbon 2 - Cinema - 4 pax
LowCost Lisbon 3 - Fado - 7 pax
LowCost Lisbon 4 - Beach@City - 4 pax
LowCost Lisbon 5 - Ocean@City - 6 pax
LowCost Lisbon 6 - Beach@City - 6 pax
LowCost Lisbon 7 - Soon... - 6 pax
"Portugal - the best secret of Europe"
Garrett Mcnamara, surfer
LOWCOST LISBON APARTMENTS
- stay with style
1. Flexibilidade no check in e no check out mas sempre de acordo com as disponibilidades e a ocupação;
2. Tratando-se de um prédio de habitação, preza-se uma atitude de respeito mútuo e bom entendimento entre os residentes;
3. Não é cobrada caução sobre os equipamentos esperando-se que seja feito um uso consciente de todo o recheio;
4. Não é cobrada qualquer quantia em relação a limpeza devendo cada um dos hóspedes contribuir para a sua manutenção;
5. É desejável que seja feito o pagamento na quantia certa, para que se evitem incómodos de trocos para ambas as partes.
About the Host, João
It's always a pleasure to receive friends and guests at our home.
We enjoy traveling, sports, and of course go to the gym. Show Lisbon it's something that we love to do. It's part of our work and pleasure at the same time.
Enjoy our/your home!