Elegant loft area of 75 sq. meters (90 square yards), located just behind Trastevere train station. Rome’s main airport, Fiumicino, can be easily reached in 20 minutes by direct train. The flat is modern and recently refurbished.
Elegant open-plan area of 75 square meters (90 square yards), located just behind Trastevere train station. Rome’s main airport, Fiumicino, can be easily reached in 20 minutes by direct train. The apartment is modern, recently refurbished and welcoming.
This is the right apartment for those who want to be close to downtown without having to pay a fortune. The apartment has an excellent location and is very well connected to the center of Rome. The Historic Center is only 10 minutes away by tram and the buzzing night life of Trastevere is 5 minutes by tram. Trastevere train station located just a few minutes away by foot and from there you can reach the whole city, including Saint Peter’s Basilica (5 minutes) and the subway stop ‘Piramide’ on the B Line (5 minutes).
The apartment is an elegant open-plan (75 square meters), bright and welcoming. It has a balcony, where you can eat and enjoy the view of Monteverde. The kitchen is large and fully equipped (dishwasher, juicer, toaster, microwave) The comfortable living room with satellite TV allows our guests to relax while watching TV from all over the world, sports and films. An unforgettable stay in the Eternal City is waiting for you!
In the nearby area, there are three restaurants, a pizzeria and a pub/cafe, where you can have breakfast.
The flat can host for 2-3 persons. A big and comfortable sofa bed is the second bed
Wireless fast unlimited Internet.
Interaction with Guests
I will be present at check -in and check-out. Though I will not be present during the stay in the loft, I will be ready 24/7 for any emergency and I would be more than happy to share local tips on Rome with you.
In the nearby area, there are three restaurants, a pizzeria and a pub/cafe, where you can have breakfast.
The apartment has an excellent location and is very well connected to the center of Rome. The Historic Center is only 10 minutes away by tram and the buzzing night life of Trastevere is 5 minutes by tram. Trastevere train station located just a few minutes away by foot and from there you can reach the whole city, including Saint Peter’s Basilica (5 minutes) and the subway stop ‘Piramide’ on the B Line (5 minutes).
Other Things to Note
Final cleaning euro 30,00 to pay cash at arrival
Terms of the Agreement between the Landlord and the Tennants:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The Tenants are liable for all damaged goods, damage to the property or anything else related to the premises, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests or animals.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and take out all trash to the dumpster.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. Animals are allowed with prior consent from the Landlord. The Tenants are responsible for all damages or injuries caused by the accompanying animals.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 3 (three) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM and any noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside on the balcony.
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or animal's injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. The Tenants, Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims from anyone of personal injury or property damage in the public areas of the condominium areas (courtyard and backyard) whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests or animals, regardless of the responsability, nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
12. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
14. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety, and safety procedures concerning being in the house. Tenants agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they are in the house.
17. Firearms are not allowed on the premises.
18. Tenants agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
19. Tenants shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20. Tenants agree not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located just inside the main front entry way.
21. Tenants are advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
22. Tenants are advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher installed and fire alarms installed on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
23. Tenants will see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so. Landlord is not responsible for any possible housebreaking and/or any damage or injuries caused to Tenants' property or to Tenants themselves or their accompanying guests or animals.
24. Valuable items left behind by Tenants will be held for the Tenants and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said (website hidden) and DVD are provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to TV or DVD service.
26. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
27. Tenants agree that Air conditioning shall not be set below 20°C degrees and heat shall not be set above 26°C, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
The apartment of Giuseppe is wonderfull: very large with all facilities u need. The location was perfect near public transport. Allso shops nearby. It is a very good place to stay at Rome. Not located in the busy centre of Rome but just outside the center nearby the lovely Travestere. We stayed here for 4 days but are willing to come back again.
We travelled by public transport with our Roma Pass, a very comfortable and easy way to visit Rome. The trafic is very very busy so we would not advise to drive by yourself..bus, tram and underground are perfect. U better use bus or tram so you can see a lot of Rome. On the evening we arrived we were welcomed by Nina, a partner of Giuseppe. Every day an other partner of Giuseppe, Francesco, informed if everything was allright with us. Al very kind people, very nice indeed.
When you are looking for a great place to stay wiht al lot of space.., we can advise you this fashion apartment!
Rome is great and big. Do not forget to visit Trastevere, especially in the evening...a very lovely place to be and get some drinks and eat a real Italian pizza..
Giuseppe and Francesco: many thanks from Patricia and Ben from Weert, the Netherlands. Februar 2015
My experience was exelent, i have only good things to say, apartment is nicly situated, well comected to centre of Rome, clean, brighr, has ewerything one need when on holiday and more, it is cosy, have more ways to warm up if its needed, modern and it feels like u're home! I will recomend it to my friends when visiting Rome.
this was a lovely apartment and Francesco couldn't have been nicer and more helpful and responsive. close to the tram, so easy walking and transportation.
We stayed in the apartment for 4 days and are more than happy with our stay. The apartment was just like in the pictures and everything was very nice and clean.
Excellent service from the owner!
If we ever come back to Rome, we would definitely want to stay here again.
We had a wonderful stay in Rome. The apartment was bright clean and modern, just as the photos show. Very conveniently located, easily reached by train from the airport via Trastevere train station. The No. 8 tram is 5 minutes walk and takes you the centre of Rome.
Francesco met us at our agreed arrival time and explained everything we needed to know. He was friendly and welcoming. We
Had every thing we needed for our stay including a hairdryer and even some breakfast laid on for us. He was relaxed about our departure time, which is useful.
The apartment has electric shutters which block out all the light. Great! However they do not block out the traffic train and ambulance sirens in the early hours. Take some ear plugs, but do not let this deter you from staying here. We would certainly return.
I have to say if you are looking for a nice local restaurant try this place: Noi Nuova Osteria Italiana. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Great host, Francesco was very welcoming and explaining how to ge around and even accomodating my very early arrival! Nice remodeled apartment tucked away in a quiet residential area but close to the 8 line tram which takes you to the rest of Travestere and central areas.
We had a great stay at the flat. Francesco met us at the agreed upon time, and spent time explaining all the appliances and apartment feature to us.
The flat is in a neighborhood with grocery stores, bakeries, tobacco shops (for tram tickets) and small restaurants. The tram stop is only a few blocks away, and this tram (#8) will take you through the heart of Trastevere, and eventually into the heart of Rome.
The apartment was just as pictured, very clean, very stylish, and very comfortable.
If you want a nice place to stay in this neighborhood, this is a perfect choice.
Enjoyed our five days here!
My name is Giuseppe and I am a musician! I play many instrument and i work in the music industry as producer for Major Labels.
I usually live in the flat but with a short notice i can rent the flat all for you basically every period of the year.
Many times Francesco will manage your request and will take care of you once in Rome.He has a long experience about vacation rentals and will help you to make your stay unforgettable.