Great duplex in central location. The design was entirely made by a Jerusalem designer. The location is one of the greatest as it is on Yafo street and all kind of transportation will lead you in any hot spot of Jerusalem.
The apartment has been renovated, is equipped with all the amenities of a permanent home : kitchen ( including washing machine ), dining complete shower , air conditioning , comfortable beds, free WIFI .
Not to mention the furniture and decor designed by an interior architect graduate of the famous Bezalel school.
The area is served by tram and most bus routes. You can easily access to all tourist and cultural sites of the city. Furthermore , just 10 minutes walk to be in the Old City.
Cleaner : 25 € / day
Child : 10 € / hour
I'll be happy to answer all your questions and provide you with useful information to make your stay as pleasant. See you in Jerusalem !
Interaction with Guests
Welcome to Jerusalem!
We hope you enjoy your stay in Jerusalem.
Here are a few rules we ask you to keep while you stay in the apartment:
1. The apartment is cleaned and sheets and towels changed before every new guests arrive.
2. Guests are requested to keep the apartment tidy.
3. No smoking or pets allowed in the apartment.
4. Please turn off air conditioner, lights, heating, stove etc. when leaving the apartment.
5. If you need different check in and check out time please let us know in advance. Please notice the specific check-out time on Fridays : 10:00 am and specific check-in time on Saturday : 19H30
6. Please gather linens, towels, etc... that you used at the entrance of the apartment before checking-out. It helps us to clean the apartment for the next guests. Thank you !
7. IMPORTANT : As a non-Israeli tourist, you may benefit from the VAT exemption on accomodation expenses. But we have to produce to tax authorities the proof that you came in Israel as a tourist. So please take pictures of your passport and of the "blue-ticket" entrance you'll receive at Ben Gurion airport, and send them to our mail when you arrive. If not, you have to add 18% on the total
Thank you and enjoy your stay with us
The Sweet Inn duplex is in a wonderful location 5 or so mins walk from Jaffa Gate.
There are many nice cafes and restaurants within a stone's throw.
Despite its very central location the apartment was unexpectedly peaceful. A bit of music whether from another flat in the building or a restaurant I don't know, but nothing objectionable.
Because Jaffa Street is pedestrianised apart from the trams it is a quiet, nice place to walk around.
The only negative was thar the WiFi was on the blink, but I believe there was a temporary issue.
I hadn't appreciated that Sweet Inn is a company that operates in several cities around the world. Actually this works well as you're not reliant on one individual.
I found the people good and responsive and it was a real pleasure to meet Adi.
Jaffa St. is a great neighborhood. Well located for going out and for touring the major sites around the Old City. The apartment is a nice size for 2-3 people, and is well equipped.
we had a great time in your flat.
The location is perfect. Restaurants all around, Pedestrians area, close to the old city.
The flat is very well equipped, with everything what a visitor might need (shampoo, showergel,toothbrash, toothcreme, washingpowder).
Its really perfect.
Thank you very much.
She has been always reachable and easily accesible, even we were late she was ready for waiting for us. We enjoy our stay in Jerusalem, safe place, I recommend to stay here. We would come back
Apartment is in great location with everything we needed. We didn't meet the hosts and didn't really get any information or advice on where to go and what to do. But that was fine, it's easy to explore the area on foot. We were late to check out and the hosts were very accommodating.
The apartment is as it looks, excellent furniture, bathroom and kitchen slightly dated in comparison perhaps but it is a great space and a wonderful location on Jaffa Road from which to explore Jerusalem. Old city 10 minutes walk away at most. Very good Lonely Planet referenced restaurant on the doorstep.
This host has 189 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews