About this listing
A cool alcove that has a window view of our amazing Magnolia Tree. A block away from Paramount Studios, part of the housing program of actors in the early 30's and it shows in the character of the 2 story apartment in the Clinton Manor Complex.
The area is a converted dining area in the kitchen and is separated from the living room and common space. Contact me 24 hrs ahead of time so I can make proper preparations. Cannot accept last minute reservations.
Guest can access from the front door or the backdoor which leads directly to the space.
Interaction with Guests
I want my guests to be open about what they need and would try my best to make it a comfortable stay.
The neighborhood is quite interesting because of the busyness outside the complex and the serenity when you walk through the hedges.
Public Transportation (MTA) is a block away whether you are heading to go sightseeing in Hollywood or Partying towards Beverly Hills/Sunset Strip or WeHo.
1. Smoking is allowed outside the premises.
2. Pets are amazing but my place is not equipped for it.
3. The sink is very useful for dirty dishes and the trash bin is very accessible.
4. Much as I enjoy singing karaoke, I do limit noise after 10PM.
5. It's a single bed so the lodging is limited to that.
6. Courtesy calls is much appreciated.