About this listing
This astonishing, COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 bedroom +1 bonus room has it ALL!
BRAND NEW kitchen featuring new STAINLESS STEEL appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Maple Cabinets, Custom color walls and Upgraded fixtures.
Gourmet kitchen overlooks Pool
1 Bonus Guest Room
Huge Master Bedroom
Second Suite with Fire Place
Game Room Media room
Fully Furnished Fully Equipped
Just Off I-285 10 Minutes to downtown Decatur,Midtown and Downtown Atlanta
***PLEASE NOTE, HOLDING PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED IN THIS COMMUNITY IN MY HOME****
***NO PARTIES, NO DRUGS, NO LOUD MUSIC ON MY PREMISES***
***Please read the House Rules thoroughly before booking
ALL Brand New
Brand New WASHER & DRYER is Included
AMAZING SWIMMING POOL-open during the season only May 1- September 30
Pets are welcome- Fenced in Back Yard
20 minutes from the Atlanta Airport with great freeway access to all Atlanta points of interest. 15 Minutes away from The Georgia Dome, Phillips Arena, Georgia World Congress Center, CNN, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, Americas Mart, Underground Atlanta & Piedmont Park with access to the great shopping, tourist/historical sites, nightlife & restaurants that Atlanta is known for! Only 10 minutes away from Buckhead and 15 Min away from downtown Atlanta, this great location gives you close access to all the tourist attractions Atlanta is known for.
CHECKOUT OUR OTHER LISTINGS - Go To My Profile !!!
Other Things to Note
We do Offer Airport Pick Up , and Daily Cleaning Service Upon Request .
Please email with any questions.
Electronic entry codes are emailed/texted the day before your arrival.
Interaction with Guests
We are available 24/7, but prefer to let our guests enjoy their stay without feel "watched."
Marta -Indian creek Station is one mile from Home
In Atlanta your options are Marta, Uber and car rental.
Marta is transit service. Marta is great for tourists, as it announces tourist information at stops, there is also local artwork within the stations.
Uber, I can't say enough about Uber. It's a free mobile app - cheaper and faster than a taxi - all online - no money changes hands.
Car rental is another great option
Other Things to Note
-- Sheets, towels and washcloths provided
-- Toilet paper and paper towels provided
-- Iron and ironing board provided
-- Kitchen includes microwave, coffee maker
BEFORE YOU BOOK/INQUIRE:
- If you're new to the site, please make sure you have verified your phone number, added a profile picture, and completed your profile, and advise the purpose of your trip. If you don't have the above, we'll ask you to complete these items before accepting your request.
- PLEASE READ all the HOUSE RULES and the HOUSE MANUAL before booking so you are very clear about what is offered. Also feel free to ask questions
To ensure the best experience for you as Guest and me as your Host, I want to layout expectations for your stay at my property. Please be considerate, the following house rules
- No smoking of any kind inside the building smoking permitted on balcony only.
- No drugs
Failure to adhere to the above policies will result in immediate cancellation of your stay, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately, and will pay an additional fee and possibly forfeit your security deposit.
- the only guests permitted to stay or visit, are the guests who are on the booking. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
Plumbing: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system, you could be charged damages.
Please leave the house clean and tidy. What does this mean?
•Placing all trash in trash cans. please remove anything that needs to be thrown away; including bags, boxes from the bedroom and perishables from the refrigerator
•All dirty dinnerware to be left inside dishwasher and be turned on.
• Used towels to be placed in linen baskets provided/laundry room.
•Treating the property with care and respect
For every tenant, we provide fresh linens and clean towels, and a thoroughly cleaned space. We thank you in advance for helping us out with this!
Adhering to these requests will ensure a full refund of your security deposit