Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is a distinctive family resort where you’ll enjoy close proximity to Orlando theme park fun and excitement, while escaping to a relaxing, tranquil retreat of spacious condo-sized villas.
The standard one-bedroom villa (with one queen bed) or deluxe one-bedroom villa (with one king bed) sleeps up to four; both include a queen-size sleeper sofa for extra guests.
The standard two-bedroom villa sleeps up to eight—complete with a king bed in one bedroom, two queen beds in the second bedroom and a queen-size sleeper sofa.
For maximum space, the three-bedroom lock-off villa sleeps up to twelve—featuring a king bed in one bedroom, two queen beds in the second bedroom and one queen bed in the third bedroom. This villa also includes two living areas, both with queen sleeper sofas.
Actual price will vary depending upon season. Two and Three bedroom units are also available.
Free transportation to the Disney parks.
18 hole par 71 championship golf course
18 hole miniature golf course
4 resort pools, including Dunes Lagoon* with two-story water slide and private cabanas
Tennis & basketball courts
Family and supervised children’s activities
Kenzie’s full service restaurant and bar
Maui Pizza Delivery Service
Discounted attraction tickets
Complimentary shuttle transportation to Walt
Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, and
SeaWorld® Orlando theme parks
High speed Internet service:
Ethernet cable connection in each villa, and wireless service at Check-in Lobby/Sales Center,
Mystic Dunes Clubhouse, and all Pool Areas (usage fee applies)
Complimentary use of wireless laptops and printer at Cyber Center in the Mystic Dunes Sales Center
Dry cleaning service
Catering & banquet services
Wheelchair accessible resort facilities (please check with the resort to verify specific property features or villa accommodations before making your reservation)
Other Things to Note
Free Wifi. Ask for the code at check-in. Verify that the unit has been recently upgraded.
I also have an outstanding 3 BR townhouse in a gated resort available in Orlando.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The location of the apartment is great. It only takes five minutes to drive to Disney Downtown. The apartment has a series of facilities such as washing machine, and cookers. Besides the main bedroom with a king-size bed, it also has a guest bedroom with two queen-size beds. This place is cozy. The front desk is 24/7. The rate is ideal as well.
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Bicyclist, hiker, landlord, engineer, computer enthusiast and lifelong student.
I have traveled in Asia and many parts of the United States. I have enjoyed many one and two bedroom accommodations in some wonderful resorts with full kitchens. I will work with you to find accommodations if they are available.
My Orlando area townhouse is a great deal for anyone interested in Disney.
According to a recent survey, Dr. Atkins identified the "Top 5 Reasons Vacations Are Essential":
1) Vacations Can Make You Feel Sexier: 80% of people who vacation yearly report that "romance is alive in their relationship" compared to 56% who never take a vacation
2) Vacations Can Make You Feel Happier: 76% of yearly vacationers report feeling "happy" or "extremely happy" compared to just 43% of those who never take a vacation
3) Vacations Can Make You Feel Energized: 72% of yearly vacationers report feeling "energized and full of life all the time" compared to just 34% of those who never take a vacation
4) Vacations Can Make You Feel Better About Your Job: 71% of yearly vacationers report feeling "satisfied to very satisfied with their job" compared to just 46% of those who never take a vacation
5) Vacations Can Make You Feel Healthier: 56% of yearly vacationers describe their health as "very good" or "excellent" compared to 28% of those who never take a vacation
Please TEXT ME if you have any questions or concerns!