About this listing
Our cool and comfortable two bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has a modern San Francisco feeling! The bedroom comfortably fits two and is centrally located, just two blocks from Alamo Square Park. Enjoy easy street parking and access to major bus lines.
This is a 2 bed / 2 bath 850sf apartment. As a guest(s) you will have a private bedroom and private ensuite (attached) full bathroom. There is a queen size bed, desk, space for luggage, closet space with hangers, clean sheets, towels + blankets and lots of extras like an iron + ironing board, shampoo/conditioner/soap, hair dryer, laundry detergent, sun screen, etc
This is a newer building with secure entry and a large elevator. There is paid laundry in the building.
Safeway is close by and there is a great neighborhood farmers market on Saturdays just up the street and another one Sunday just a few more blocks away. There are many great places to eat within walking distance including State Bird Provisions, The Progress, Dosa, Fat Angel, Woodhouse, SPQR, 1300, NOPA, La Urbana and The Addition Jazz Club. Coffee shops and bars like The Social Study, The Mill and Jane.
Zip cars located near by. If you have a car, this is one of the best central neighborhoods for street parking.
When contacting please include some information about yourself, your trip and have a full profile so that I can make sure this is a good fit. Thanks!
Because we both work from home in the common area and cook all our meals home we prefer our guests don't spend much time in the kitchen or common areas. If you plan to cook your meals home this is not a good listing choice. If you plan to be home during working hours this listing is not a good choice.
Interaction with Guests
We love our guests. We've been doing this for several years and have learned that most people are quite independent travelers. They spend lots of time exploring the city. They ask us for advice on all kinds of local stuff which we gladly share. When it works out we end up sharing a meal or even a night out, but this is rare as our guest are busy and we are too!
On the rare occasion we get a guest who is not an experienced traveler and needs a lot of attention. They are home often and want to be in constant communication with us. Occasionally a guest also does not respect the check-out time and tries to stay longer. If this sounds like you - please do not contact us!
Great location! It's super central so you walk to many different neighborhoods. Our favorite places besides The Fillmore Area are: Lower Pac Heights, NOPA and Hayes Valley. All easy walking distance with tons of great shopping, food, parks, etc. Some of our favorite spots in these neighborhoods:
Lower Pac Heights:
- Jane on Fillmore: great coffee shop perfect for breakfast and lunch
- Bun Mee on Fillmore: delicious Vietnamese sandwiches and salads, great for lunch
- SPQR on Fillmore: delicious dinner, an always changing menu of American/Italian inspired food + excellent wine selection
The Fillmore (our immediate area):
- The Social Study on Geary: super cute little wine + beer bar that has a dj some nights and fun old school hip-hop
- Fat Angel on O'Farrell: huge beer selection and wine on tap! Small dinner menu with cheese and meat snacks as well
- State Bird Provisions on Fillmore: if you can get a reservation this place is amazing! Dim sun style american food.
- The Mill on Divisadero: beautiful coffee shop with toast ;)
- NOPA on Divisadero: one of the best restaurants in SF. American food. Awesome cocktails. Dinner + brunch. Open late!
- La Urbana on Divisadero: gorgeous space with creative cocktails and great Mexican food. They usually have bar seating available without reservations.
Check out our guidebook for more details on all these places!
The location is excellent: public transportation lines 22, 31, and 5 are steps from the apartment will take you just about anywhere you want to go. The 38, 21 and 24 are also very close. Very centrally located: 3-5 blocks to Alamo Square, NOPA, Lower Pac Heights, Civic Center and easy walk/public transit to the Mission, Hayes Valley, Lower Haight, SOMA.
Other Things to Note
- We do not have a TV
- We have a sweet little dog who is very playful and loves people. If you don't love dogs, this is not a good listing for you.
- Again, we both work from home in the common area of the home so we prefer guests who are not home often during working hours.
The basic stuff:
- Keep noise to a minimum
- No random guests. Random meaning anyone who is not included in your booking. If we don't know them personally, they are random.
- No smoking or you will lose your deposit
- You break it, you buy it
- Security deposit fully refundable will be required and charged by Airbnb 24hrs before check-in, and refunded 48hrs after check-out, unless you do some damage. Please note: for longer stays the security deposit may be increased