About this listing
This cozy Poconos home offers a peaceful, comfortable and fun escape from industrial city life for you and your guest.
This cozy Poconos home offers a peaceful, comfortable and fun escape for you and your guest.Enjoy nature at its best with family and friends on the outside deck complete with gas grill and wooden patio swing, or lounge inside at the lower-level bar and sports room, or simply curl up in front of the fireplace with a warm cup of tea.
- 5 Bedroom (pillows and blankets included. Bring your own sheets);
- 1,5 bathrooms ( towels/toilet papers included );
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge,dishwasher, microwave, blender, toaster, all the utensils and silverware);
- living room with a wood-burning fireplace, a leather couch with reclining chairs and LCD TV,Blue Ray/DVD player, DVR/USB with extensive music and movie collection;
- recreational room with 55" LCD TV, DVR/USB player, Sony/JBL sound system, pool/ping-pong table, darts, dozens of table games and bar/fridge filled with a refreshments;
- off street parking in the large horseshoe driveway that can accommodate up to 8 cars.
The home can accommodate up to 15 people comfortably.
Additional Activities in the area:
-Camelback/Camelbeach park (20 min);
-Crossings Outlet Stores (0ver 100 stores,15 min);
-Mount Airy Casino (13 min);
-Bowling, Roller-Skating Rink, Shooting Range, Pocono Play park, ATV trails and paintball fields and many more...
Pocono International Raceway,
Big Boulder Ski Resort,
Pocono Indian Museum,
Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom,
Jack Frost Ski Resort
Claws 'N' Paws Wild Animal Park.
Guests will have an access to entire house with everything that it has to offer with exceptions of owner closet and storage/laundry room, plus 2 acres of property that comes with it.
Interaction with guests
I am available 24/7 for any guest's questions or concerns via emails, texts or phone calls.
Other things to note
Calendar does Not reflect Holidays and special occasions rates.
Bring Your Own:
Bed sheets,food and drinks, personal hygiene items, perfect mood.
Default check in time is 4 pm
Default check out time is 11 am.
1.Smoking is allowed outside only.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3.The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6.Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
7.Pets are not allowed in the beds.
8.Landlord shall provide towels, toilet paper, blankets, pillows, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, dish soap and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family.
9.Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. No bleached product should be used.
10.State law requires RECYCLING. Please dispose recyclable items SEPARATELY from regular garbage to specially marked garbage containers located outside of the house.
11.There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
12.The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM .
13.Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall NOT BE USED in or around the property.
14.Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
13. Tenant agrees NOT TO ACCESS the owner's closet, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
14. The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the kitchen sink. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform owner immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
15. The property has smoke detectors installed around a house and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify owner if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
16. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
17. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 3 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
18. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
19. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees; heat shall not be set above 75 degrees and settings to be returned to original settings upon leaving a property. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. All the lights and appliances have to be turned off or returned to their ORIGINAL STATE.