Date: 2010-11-24, 11:39AM PST
Reply to: hous-cg2e8-(email hidden) [Errors when replying to ads?]
The PERFECT AFFORDABLE GETAWAY - the PERFECT LOCATION
NOTE" YOU MUST CONTACT ME THRU THIS SITE "THEY DO NOT GIVE OUT OUR E-MAILS TILL YOU BOOK"
You will escape to the country within a short beautiful ride of atlanta,and If you like Farm animals ie: mini goats, chickens , Roosters.. in a Quiet setting, come and see us...
* Located in the beautiful north Georgia mountains, approximately 1 hour from Atlanta. * private queen master suite GUESTCABIN for 2 adults. Includes a full bath and 2 private porch/ balconys with jacjuzzi hot tub AND GRILL . The suite includes flat screen cable television, Kitchenette with fridge microwave coffee , and enough small appliances to cook a gourmet meal. Come see what a little piece of heaven looks like. The estate is located on a private road with plenty of untouched wilderness and wildlife. (The room is spotless, everything has been wiped down with bleach "including the remote and toilet handle" Everything in room is freshly laundred " including bed coverings" If you are looking for clean and Quiet you found it.
* Only 75 miles north of Atlanta and next to all area attractions i.e. hiking ,watersports, bicycling, motorcycling and horseback riding.
* Quiet/separate/detached studio guesthouse with its own private screened entrance in quiet upscale "hidden valley". This studio mountain rental sleeps 2 and has it's own bathroom & kitchenette with all the necessary appliances to make your stay just right.
* Comfortable fullsize recliners with flat screen cable tv
* With plenty of area wildlife to watch this country estate also has domestic pygmy goats, chickens, roosters and other cute furry animals .
* 75 miles from Atlanta airport or 65 miles to Chattanooga TN airport
* Free coffee, cable, internet
No smoking indoors. All pets must walk on leash.
This cozy cottage exceeded our expectations. We felt at home right away. We arrived to find a sweet welcome note and a bottle of wine waiting for us - what a nice touch! The cottage was clean and well equipped to make our stay wonderful (kitchenette, hot tub, grill, games, dvds).
The pygmy goats and 2 dogs on property just added to the charm. My beagle loved exploring the grounds.
Getting here was an adventure (gotta love mountain roads!) but we followed Kim & Kelly's directions and got there just fine.
I would not hesitate to come back or recommend to friends and family. This truly was a gem!
The cozy cottage was absolutely perfect- my best Airbnb experience yet! You could really see the thought and care that Kim and Kelly put into the cottage. My boyfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend and enjoyed the hot tub, grilling on the porch with the beautiful view, and some of the nearby hiking trails (Bear Creek and Amicalola). Beautiful, beautiful place- can't wait to come back!
The cozy cottage was great! It was clean, spacious, and even had some board games for us to play. There was a ton of stars at night which were amazing to look at. We had a great stay!
My husband and I had such a warm and welcoming experience at this cottage. We were greeted with a handwritten note and a bottle of wine - it was a very nice touch. The cottage was very clean and cozy. Overall, very accurate to the description! Would recommend to anyone :)
This is the perfect getaway for one or two people looking to go into the mountains and relax. My boyfriend and I spent one night in the cozy cottage and it was adorable. Everything is exactly as advertised and check in was an absolute breeze. Kim welcomed us with a cute card and a complimentary bottle of wine. Her directions were perfect and very easy to follow although it would probably be difficult to find in the dark. Thank you!! We would definitely recommend and return.
Upon arriving at the cozy cottage we were greeted by two very friendly dogs, oregano and basil. Kim and Kelly had the cottage all ready for our arrival. We spent our first night in the hot tub and we were amazed at how many stars were in the sky and how close they felt to us. Our mornings consisted of watching the beautiful sun rise from second floor
deck. During the day we were greeted by two cute friendly goats. We enjoyed a nice walk through the valley and had a nice relaxing picnic in the woods that surrounded the cottage. We found the cottage to be very cozy with space heaters, a comfortable bed, and a great addition in the bathroom with a multi colored flickering lighted shower head.
Thank you Kim and Kelly for sharing your home with us and for the complimentary bottle of wine. We had a memorable weekend...
The cottage was excellent and well kept. You can look around and tell they really care about their guests being comfortable. They even left us a note and a bottle of wine welcoming us there. Check in was easy and they're VERY respectful of your privacy. We were able to bring our greyhound as well which worked out perfectly. If you're animal people then you'll love the welcome wagon and house guests (they're all friendly).
Directions were excellent and you shouldn't have any issues finding it. Don't overthink it!
There's plenty to do around the area, especially if you enjoy the outdoors.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews