This luxury condo / studio with an open spacious floor plan is the perfect place for a couple or small family (up to 3 people) visiting San Francisco South Bay Area. It is located in the heart of San Jose's upscale shopping, dining and entertainment district. Everything is within walking distance (click the "Street View Tab" above the Photos for details). The condo is equipped with the latest appliances, kitchenware, and solid WiFi internet services.
Below is a brief description:
- Fully furnished luxury condo / studio in SANTANA ROW / 5.9 Miles from Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC).
- Nestled in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to major highways, Stevens Creek, Winchester Blvd and San Thomas Expwy for short commutes.
- 1 bedroom studio (with a queen size bed)
- 1 sleeper size chaise sofa in the living room area (for the third guest).
- 1 full bath.
- Full kitchen, dining area, laundry and living room.
- 1 gated private parking space (public parking spaces also available)
- Free internet, standard cable TV (except on demand), garbage, water, electricity, and gas included.
- In unit washer and dryer.
- Central heating / air conditioning.
- Key card and gated entry.
- Major airports:
- To SJC (San Jose Airport): 5.9 miles / around 13 min.
- To OAK (Oakland International): 37.5 miles / around 43 min.
- To SFO (San Francisco International): 37.9 miles / around 44 min.
- Convention Centers:
- 3.7 Miles from San Jose Convention Center
- 7.5 Miles from Santa Clara Convention Center
- 3 Miles from SAP Center / HP Pavilion
My wife and I live nearby, so if you need anything during your stay, it's easy to contact us. Otherwise, you have the Condo all to yourself. Just bring your suitcase for the stay.
NOTE: If you like this unit and it is unavailable, or if you are looking for a larger unit, take a look at the other Santana Row units that we have listed on Airbnb. The link is located to the right side of this description. It is titled "MY OTHER LISTINGS."
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1200 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4500 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Great location, extremely convenient!
Fantastic and beautiful
The condo was just gorgeous, spotless clean, well equipped and most of all, truly convenient. Whether you’re on business, shopping or winery hopping in the Bay area, this is a perfect place to stay. Ginger and Ray were so spontaneous and flexible to our requests, so considerate to our needs, and simply, so nice to get to know. We are really fortunate to have stayed at their place. I definitely would like to go back again!
Ginger and Ray were excellent hosts. The property was well furnished and had everything I needed for the week. I will definitely stay here again!
Clean, comfortable,and wonderful. My experience could not have been better.
Ray and Ginger are AMAZING hosts -kindly took me through the house instructions and showed me how everything works, the apartment is quiet, beautiful, immaculate and exactly like the pictures. Its also in such a great area with fab restaurants, gym & shops on your doorstep. I highly recommend this apartment to anyone visiting San Jose.
I visited this area for around 10 times, but it was the best stay thanks to Ginger and Ray. The location is perfect as it is located in the center of Santana Row. Also it is very near the best shopping mall in west coast ( from price and quality perspective ).
Most of all, I think this place is very lucky one. I mean..I could close the tough deal while I was staying here. If you have some important deals you want to close while you are in this area, please make sure to stay in this lucky area.
It's a very nice apartment, Ginger and Ray were extremely worried with my stay, about making me feel comfortable, safe and helping with everything I need. I really like staying in Santana Row, close to everything: restaurants, shops, supermarket, mall. Easy to go walking for every place. Thank you Ginger and Ray.
Excellent location. Convenient to highways, shopping etc
This was our second stay w Ginger and Ray - and I believe this is the best proof and best recommendation!
They are really great people and we indeed became friends for those two trips to San Jose.
Highly recommend - and we'll try to book this next time (this becomes not so easy and we need to make this in advance!)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.