About this listing
Hello, we are a family-owned villa - Zoe Villa Canggu Bali. There are 10 one-bedroom villas with a private pool (no sharing), kitchenette, and bathroom that has a bath tub, shower and 2 sinks in Canggu, Bali (very close to Echo Beach, Berawa Beach)
Please note that if the calendar listing is shown as "booked" for the date you want, please message us about it. We have 10 one-bedroom villas each with its own private pool (no sharing of pool).
Your own space (Not shared):
Each guest will enjoy their own one-bedroom villa with a private pool, kitchenette (equipped upon request), and an en-suite bathroom (bathtub, shower and 2 sinks) overlooking the pool. Some villas have adjoining access. Requesting adjoining villa is on a subject to availability upon arrival. Each one-bedroom villa has one king bed which accommodates 2 guests comfortably. If you are traveling with children, an extra bed will be required for children 12 and above. Children 11 and below are allowed on existing bed.
Common Area (Shared):
- Breezy alfresco garden lounge that overlooks the garden
- Gazebo that overlooks the garden
- Our lobby area is open for breakfast from 8am - 11am or if you'd like to hang out and just to watch passerbys on scooters.
The spacious one-bedroom villa with the private pool and the alfresco lounge can be accessed 24 hours.
Interaction with Guests
We have a team of people who will be happy to help arrange any needs you have such as scooter rental, car rental with driver, tour arrangement, flower bouquet for your loved one's birthday/anniversary/etc. Interaction will be up to you - come to the lobby and chat with us or stay in the comfort of your villa. We are available from 8am - 10pm.
Mouth watering food or just a great hang out place:
- Old Man's Cafe (5 min scooter ride away)
- Canggu Café (5 min)
- Hungry bird (next door)
- Canggu Plaza (10 min): They have a number of restaurants
- La Finca Restaurant (15 min): Spanish, Tapas
- Betelnut Café (10 min)
- Nuri’s Resaurant (10 min) – mouth watering pork ribs
And of course, we all want to stay fit...There are a few options:
- S2S CrossFit gym just a minute walk
- Cycle around fields of rice paddy (5 min)
- Yoga (A few places available around our area including Desa Seni)
Or not...maybe doing activities rather than exercising is your cup of tea...we have some options as well:
- Horse riding around the village and on the beach – during sunset is beautiful (5 min)
- Seminyak Shopping (25 min)
- Tanah Lot Temple (45 min)
Beaches around our neighborhood:
- Berawa Beach (5 min): Good for beginner’s surfing and swimming
- Echo Beach (10 min): Good for intermediate surfing (pretty rocky sea bed). The Quicksilver Surf Competition was held here. There are people who swim too, however some parts are pretty rocky. Apart from surfing and swimming, there are a number of delicious seafood restaurants by the beach.
Transportation will be needed. We can help you rent a scooter, bicycle, car with a driver, or simply call for taxi.
Other Things to Note
- Massage and lulur (traditional exfoliation) services can be provided in the villa.
- We can provide arrangements for car rental with driver, scooter rentals, mobile phone rentals (if your mobile is locked with your current phone provider), babysitting, and if anything else, just ask
- The kitchen serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- We have provided a complimentary water dispenser so you can relax, and hydrate yourself without worrying about constantly buying bottled water. We know it's a small thing but plays a big part on parched throats especially when the tap water is not drinkable
Not too many...
1. Please smoke outdoors, on the sun deck by your pool.
2. Please be considerate with voice volume at night (no loud music or shouting)
3. HAVE FUN! That's the whole point of a holiday right? We know you will.
From Dec 18, 2015 - Jan 03, 2016 the minimum stay is 3 nights.