Pl No Inquiries for availability on your dates and price bargaining please. ( DON'T WRITE ME WITH OUT BOOKING IT FIRST).
After your booking you can write / text / call or I will call you with in 24 hrs of your booking to assure you your comfort.
Just book it here if it is not available then this site will not allow you to book it on your required dates or look for calendar in links here in listing. Because I get 4-5 inquiry per day to ask me that things which are already on this web site. 2nd most of inquire all just looking around, or planning only and they are not sure for their booking.
So Please book the place 1st and then you can ask me any question about the place or your comfortable stay during your time period. I have no problem to answer all of your questions or even talking to you on phone.
Once you stay here you will love this place and neighborhood in NYC
- No smoking in the apartment.
I am offering 1 Separate Bed room in Pvt house apartment.
Please bring your own person use stuff like towel, tooth paste, tooth brush etc . I will provide you the toilet tissues, hand soap, Shampoo.
- About Room - It is pretty good size with Full sze bed, table, chair and closet. table lamp etc. This picture is taken by the airbnb's photographer and at that time there was the TV in the room and now no more TV is there in the apartment. This way it will not create any disturbance by one person to another.
- Bedroom accommodates 2 persons. Two or more guests can sleep in the extra bed room if needed.
- Bedroom: queen size bed (sleeps 2) with clean sheets and towels, drawers, mirror, alarm clock, air conditioning, heating, iron and board, hair dryer... The bed is a Queen size bed. There is an extra room if you have a big family visiting with you that can make 4-6 family/friends live together.
Home away from home kind of life style. wireless internet is available for all guests.
- Apt: High-speed wireless or wired internet access. Full access to the kitchen, Full bathroom, Living room and Dining area. Feel free to cook! The laundry is just one block.
Some of the notable folks that have lived in Jackson Heights: Charlie Chaplin, Howard Stern, Lucy Liu, Gene Simmons, Susan Sarandon, Mercedes Ruehl, Don Rickles, Les Paul, John Leguizamo, Montgomery Clift, and the inventors of Scrabble and the Xerox copier... So, you know you're in good company.
Please look up Jackson Heights, Queens to see more about this amazing neighborhood and its rich history.
**Please fill-out your profile, with a photo before you book. I appreciate knowing a bit about my guests before accepting reservations, so I can provide the best hosting experience possible. For security purposes, after you book, I require a copy of your photo identification before your visit.**
Your private bed room with queen size bed and bedding.
There is 24 hrs subway for 10 min in Manhattan, 10 min to LGA & 20 min to JFK, Whatever you need is 24hrs at your door step ( yes I mean every thing and at very good price) . Very safe and convenient location for the tourists, Students or business trip visitors. House is located in queens and in the way from Any airport to manhattan.
Place is just 1 block from 74 street roosevelt station, 24 hrs every thing at your door step. on 73rd street and between 37-35 avenue.
- Transportation: Subway 15-20 mins to Midtown Manhattan. Two minutes walk to the largest subway stop in Queens with five subway train lines (E, F, 7, M, R) and six bus lines (Q32, Q33, Q47, Q49 and Q53). As well as the Q66 on Northern Blvd., two blocks away. The Q33 & Q47 buses go to LaGuardia Airport. The Q53 bus goes to Rockaway Beach, Queens. The Q32 runs all the way from Jackson Heights to Midtown Manhattan, a nice option if you aren't in a rush and want to see NYC from the ground level (instead of the underground) and maybe hop off in the interesting neighborhoods along the way. The Long Island Rail Road Woodside station is nearby on 61st Street and Roosevelt Avenue, which is two stops on the #7 train. Incidentally, the 7 train is one of the few remaining elevated lines in NYC - you're sure to enjoy the birds eye view of the borough!
- Near by attractions are
- NY mets Citi field, US Open, LGA,
- Neighborhood: Delis, supermarkets, 24 hour pharmacy, banks, post office, restaurants, more all within a few blocks... Safe, clean, historical and hip, Jackson Heights and the nearby neighborhoods are some of the most diverse neighborhoods in the world. = Great cheap food! Argentinians, Ecuadorians, Colombians, South Asians,and East Asians restaurants and shops with variety of cafe options from Paraguay, Colombia, Italy, Bangladesh and Western Europe as well as art and craft stores.
There is also a wonderful year-round greenmarket every Sunday at Travers Park on 77th St and 34th Ave.
I had a very nice stay! The location is brilliant - Jackson Heights is one of my favorite areas in NYC - and super close to the metro to go into Manhattan.
The Room is clean and quiet.
Importantly: Sharma is a great, friendly and smart guy - thank you for the conversations and hospitality!
Sharma is always an amazing host! During my stay, I (stupidly) lost the only key to a room, and he very patiently replaced the lock in a very short time. The winter is harsh in New York, but Sharma always takes care to check in with his guests to make sure that their rooms are as warm as they want them. As the result, the house is always warm and cozy, and any extremes are fixed with a quick text message.
Overall, I highly recommend staying here, for the location (20 min to Manhattan), the clean accommodations, and the wonderful Indian food.
Sharma is extremely responsive-- any problem at all, just text him and he'll take care of it. That means that if there's anything you're not satisfied with, you can be sure that it will be quickly fixed.
The place was clean and comfortable, a nice hot shower, really close to the subway (great location), close to midtown and a lot of great food nearby. Sharma is friendly and easy to work with.
This was the first time I was using Airbnb service… I am so glad that I did. I am a TV reporter that was coming to NY to cover UN conference and getting fast to different parts of Manhattan as well as having a quiet place to work was really important to me. Sharma’s place is a great location to get anywhere quite fast, it is clean and quiet. The area is definitely primarily Indian with quite a few shops and restaurants open throughout all night, quite crowded with people even at 2 am. Even though it might look a bit different than the areas some of us are used to, considering safety, I think I would not worry if my wife alone would rent a room from Sharma and would be walking the same neighborhood in the middle of the night. During my one week stay I spoke to many people on the street and everybody was very polite. Maybe the best part of entire experience would be the host, Sharma, an intelligent\educated guy that (I’d think) is able to adjust to whatever personality he needs to (he rents a lot). He took me to some of the neighborhood restaurants, gave me quite a few very useful advices, offered me to go with him to a party and always had time and patience to answer on whatever questions I asked.
As in whole, beside the fact that you might be saving a great deal of money, compare to staying in a hotel I think the whole point of using Airbnb service is to have a host that can make you feel a bit more like you are at home, safe and with somebody around that truly cares. Sharma certainly represents all that.
Btw – he does smile a lot more in person than on the Airbnb picture:-).
I stayed at Sharma's place and the experience was really nice, clean room, he was really helpful and accomodated my check in and out at my convenience. He was a wonderful host. I'm planing to go back in december!! thank You Mr. Sharma and I apologize for the late review, but i was doing community service in a remote town in central america and no we dont have internet access! i'm back in the US so i am about to start planning my next trip to NY. Thank you for all your help!!
It was a pleasure to stay at Sharma's place. The room was comfortable, the shower and bathroom were clean, and it was convenient to the subway and to the stores in the area.
This area of the city is primarily Indian and Muslim with many of the restaurants carrying amazing Indian cuisine that I had never in my life tasted before.
I was visiting the big apple on work, and while I spent most of my time in Manhattan, I took Saturday morning to explore the area and had some amazing experiences chatting with people and shopping the street vendors and the little side shops.
If I get the chance to return, I certainly will do so. Another 5 star experience using airbnb.
Sharma is very nice and understanding. He responds very quickly to texts/mails. Helped us in many ways. very friendly person.
The neighborhood is very busy even at night, Just 20-25 mins ride to Manhattan. Food is very cheap.. Loved the place. Enjoyed my trip.
Sharma is great host. He is very laid back and gives good advice about everything a tourist would need in a new city, food joints, transportation, touristy spots etc etc.
He is also very flexible about checking out time.
His place is clean, safe and in the middle of a vibrant neighborhood, and would recommend to anyone who is on a budget and still get to enjoy NYC comfortably.
Thanks Sharma !
We had a wonderful time at Sharma's place. We were already in NYC when we contacted him. The place that we were staying had no A/C and I contacted him at midnight and by 10 AM the next morning we had shifted to his place. I recommend taking the upstairs room as its more spacious and is worth the price increase. Sharma was very accommodating and made sure we were comfortable. He has been in NYC for 26 years and gave us very nice tips about the neighborhood. The rest room was nice and clean, and we were allowed to use the kitchen. The place was minutes away from the R and 7 trains that lead to Manhattan. All in all, an excellent stay.