Stay in a large house with ample living room space in a residential suburb east of the city and 20 minutes to the airport, yet speedily connected via Kembangan mrt station which is only a three-minute walk away. The beach is just 2 km south of here.
Sublet: this room is available on a SHARED basis with another existing female room mate. I am looking for either a student or working executive, female only. If you are interested please give me a detailed profile of yourself, and the duration of tenancy you have in mind though my minimum tenancy is one month.
hosted stay - I live in the house too
three minutes' walk to Kembangan mrt (EW6)
room area 16 sq m (does not include bathroom size of 7 sq m, total area 23 sq m), situated on 3rd floor of the house (three flights of stairs)
two single beds (double-decker) - you would get the upper bunk
blinds and curtains - together full black out
your own desk, table lamp and executive chair
your own cupboard space
your own small safe
air-conditioning (as this is a subsidized rate, airconditioner usage is limited to one hour just before bed time) - this is for the sublet basis of one month
attached bathroom, approx 7 sq m
towels (bath, hand, face)
roof-top home gym
your own housekey
12 minutes by mrt to City Hall station
16 minutes by mrt to Orchard station
price includes breakfast
access to and no extra charge for:
iron/ironing board on 3rd floor
roof-top home gym
rooftop stereo system
Osim massage chair
Osim foot massage
As you can see from the map, we are located three minutes by foot (291 m) from Kembangan mrt (EW6) which is very convenient if you are zipping around Singapore. You could take the mrt from Changi Airport and be at our house within 35 minutes - and that's includes the walk from the train station to the house. Or if you take a taxi to the house, that's only 15 minutes away. And to Orchard Road, that's about 18 minutes including one change - this is faster than a cab, particularly during peak hours when it can be hard to find one.
Breakfast is included.
Bed configuration is as follows:
Bedroom named 'Lantana' (area, 16 sq m, first floor) - two single beds with toppers (maximum two people) - with ensuite bathroom
It has air-conditioning and a stand-alone fan. There is free wifi connectivity throughout the house.
There is a landline phone with intercom to all rooms, a hairdryer and your own safe. There is access to a t.v. in the gym which is just outside this room.
There is a washing machine (no dryer). Laundry is on a do-it-yourself basis. There are pull down poles under cover so drying is not a problem.
Nearby there are two basketball courts open to the public, a 420-metre walking/jogging track, and two playgrounds.
Please note that my prices are fixed.
More about the house - this is a hosted stay - I live in the house. Landed corner semi-detached house with small but pretty garden, koi pond and artfully decorated rooms. You will have access to ground floor living and dining rooms, as well as the kitchen, should you want to cook. If cooking, please do the washing-up. Please help yourself to what condiments we have.
Should you prefer to exercise outdoors, we are 35 minutes by foot from the South China Sea. Just follow the park connector southwards and get a feel of residential Singapore along the way. When there, the East Coast Park provides ample opportunity for food, cycling (you can rent bikes there), camping (you need a permit), swimming, etc.
PLEASE READ THIS IF INTERESTED IN BOOKING:
1. My rates are non-negotiable.
2. As I am sharing my home with you, I would like to know briefly more about the purpose of your visit, who is in your party (the relationship), and you need to send me a photo of yourself in your profile photo - photos of sunsets are wonderful, but I need to see clearly what you look like. The person enquiring should also be needing accommodation.
3. The purpose of your stay with me should only be for genuine overnight accommodation - I am not interested in leasing my rooms out on an hourly basis. Please note that no business should be transacted within my premises with any third party in physical presence. And if you are thinking of my place for a photo shoot or party or any sort of business or personal event, the answer is no, sorry.
4. My daily rate is based on the profile of the tourist. Out after breakfast and back in the evening - early or late. If you intend to be in your room the whole day, you must let me know at the time you make your booking, as there will be a surcharge for extended use of air conditioning.
5. Check in/out time 12 noon. Please realise that I cannot commit to early check-in/late check-out at the time you make your booking. If you need a guaranteed early check-in or late check-out I suggest you book an extra day pre or post the core period. Should you have to vacate your room by 12 noon, you can leave your luggage in my storeroom until you need to go to the airport. There is also a small spare bathroom you could use to freshen up.
6. I sometimes get asked if house previews are available before you book - the answer would be no. The photos you see of the house and rooms are accurate; if they weren't there would be some mention about this in guests' reviews. At present, I am only entertaining short-term accommodation and, as such, I feel previews are unnecessary. Should you have a specific question in mind about the room, however, I would be very happy to answer via email.
7. I have indoor cats who mind their own business and will not approach you except for one very friendly cat. So if you are very allergic or scared of cats, perhaps this is not the place for you.
8. House rules:
strictly no smoking indoors
switch off air-conditioner, lights, fan, and water-heater when you leave the room.
no visitors without prior permission - I might add that I don't expect your visitor to stay longer than half an hour and they are to be entertained in the living room.
I LOVED staying with Bianca!!!!! She is super nice, really kind, worries about you being okay and comfortable in her house... Stayed there for one month and really enjoyed the time being there. I only have good things to say about her and her house, hopefully I'll go back one day... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :)
This is my first time booking room with Airbnb.There are so may choices to choose, we finally chose to stay at "Lantana" room of "The Breezy East"
The room is on the top floor of the building..which means that you have to walk 3 floors up,but it's really worth your energy because it gives nearly the whole floor by yourselves. Even though there is an exercise corner and a terrace that everyone can come up to use but in reality everybody was too busy to go up there..The room is extra clean,spotless I could say, the bed (there are 3 beds in the room) is so comfortable, Bianca provides all beautiful and good quality items such as bed linen,towels,bathrobes etc.,The bathroom is so lovely..Beside a perfect place,it is the hospitality and courtesy Bianca gave to everybody. She is a great host and her breakfast is so delicious and like everything in this house ..she only uses good products so breakfast was something we were waiting for and always curious what she's going to give us each morning. And in the evening,when we came back ,we had great pleasure talking to her,we talked,we discussed from one subject to another,If we didn't have to go to bed we would talked all night long,she is so knowledgeable.amazingly.
We have stayed our 6 nights 7 days with great comfort and pleasure. Cannot thank Bianca enough for everything.She doesn't want us to keep thanking her but we can't help it.Thank you again,Bianca.
We had a great stay at Bianca's. For my husband it's his second time so he has experienced her top hospitality before. As we all know from other reviews, the location was great! As soon as we landed we took the airport MRT shooting straight out and got there very quickly! So convenient. Bianca's got lovely home as you see. Easy walk to the MRT Kembangan. Cheap and quick to get to Orchard Rd. She spoiled us with breakfast and was very thoughtful, warm and caring. Great host. Couldn't ask for more! And most of all, we really enjoyed her company. Great fun and laughs! Would love to hang out with her if we live in the same city!