Your own private Apartment with an IN-UNIT WASHER and DRYER, a FULLY functional KITCHEN , located right next to the standard hotel downtown and all major attractions in the most upscale , happening part of downtown Los Angeles.
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"
Modern trendy hip your OWN private apartment in the most upscale part of downtown.
*BALCONY with a beautiful downtown View
*In -Unit WASHER/DRYER
* ROOFTOP JACUZZI
*PING PONG TABLE :-)
*POOL TABLE :-)
* Its located by the standard hotel (hip rooftop lounge),
* a couple of blocks away from the bonaventure hotel ,
* 4 blocks away from the staples center , LA live , Ritz carlton.
* Right next door to the famous TAKAMI sushi and Elevate Lounge
* bars, lounges and restaurants are in the building. (AWESOME!! )
* food delivery to your room including breakfast. Lets spoil ourselves rotten :-)
* FREE snack bar - includes lot of goodies for you to enjoy. Pretzels , cookies , Tea bags, instant oatmeals etc etc :-)
* stocked up mini fridge with drinks such as vitamin water , energy drinks , mini water bottles etc etc :-) and guess what , Its ON THE HOUSE as well :-)
*Heated pool and jacuzzi on the terrace with a beautiful view of the downtown skyline
* barbecue grills for you to practice your cooking skills :-)
* free high speed internet
* 52 inch samsung 3D TV
* free access to netflix
* Free access to all the latest movies (you wont believe my collection . Iam just saying!!! LOL)
* internet ready room
* Multi-Level gym
* access to all the restaurants in the building
* parking available for $5 a day
Interaction with Guests
* Will be present to receive you :-)
* If you would like to go bar hopping, clubbing or lounging in downtown. I will put you on the VIP List so that you dont stand in lines or pay cover charge.
* iam a walking information database. feel free to contact me if you would like to know about restaurants bars and lounges. :-)
This area is the most upscale part of downtown los angeles. With only blocks away from all major attractions such as the standard, bonaventure, staples center, LA live, Ritz carlton and many more.
Go for walks in the morning or at 2 at night, this area is the safest you have been in .
Only 2 guests allowed per room. No parties please. Please respect your neighbors. Its a very peaceful zen place.
The apartment was clean and centrally located. The building's fob and key system made us feel safe. :) Aryan provided tips on where to go in the area and stocked the fridge with water, coffee and tea. There were also a Starbucks and various restaurants across the street from the building - which was convenient. A parking garage is right across the building as well, and some street parking was always available during the day.The jacuzzi and pool were great for relaxing after some hikes.
If you're in downton LA and looking for a neat home base, this is a great option. :)
Aryan's place was conveniently located in LA and came stocked with goodies on arrival. The building is clean and well kept. The gym, pool, and rooftop area are all a huge plus! Aryan responded to emails quickly and answered any of our questions. Highly recommended place to stay while in LA, forget about expensive hotels.
The apartment was lovely in a great location of downtown with a cool bar/restaurant just downstairs. The carpark building across the road is very handy and affordable. Aryan was great to communicate with! I definitely recommend staying in this apartment!
Aryan was able to meet us at his work to facilitate and earlier check in. After that finding the apartment was fairly easy. The apartment was clean, and located right downtown. The building was nice, the rooftop jacuzzi was a plus. Aryan was responsive and was able to answer any of our questions. The street parking was also free after 6pm, A huge plus for us.
Great, clean studio apartment in a great location in Downtown LA. Aryan was a great host that even had a fridge full of complimentary drinks and a table full of complimentary snacks waiting for us at arrival. The building is new with a great gym and pool.
Excellent location, clean comfortable apartment and building. I would absolutely book again. I enjoyed Down Town very much!
i am of a land of rivers and snow and land that spreads out before your very eyes. i have spent summers hiking through the wilderness to find myself immersed in natural hot springs that are 11, 000 feet above sea level and a million feet above heaven. cleansing is an understatement. I was also raised a traveler and have wandered the globe to find my soul sink into the ground feeling the roots of my heritage.
I work as the Director of Engineering for a web based company((website hidden)). I am a proven leader with significant experience driving UED and Front-end teams to success. Iam a Result-driven, experienced professional with over eleven years success in Web-Application development, Web Usability, modeling and project management, directing and promoting full cycles for complex, multi-site projects and initiatives through strategy, design and architecture.