About this listing
Your own private Apartment with an IN-UNIT WASHER and DRYER, a FULLY functional KITCHEN , Located 3 mins from LA Live, Staples center (i walk :-)), Standard hotel, Bonaventure Hotel, Perch. All within 4 blocks radius. U will love it here.
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"
Modern trendy hip your OWN private apartment in the most upscale part of downtown.
Can comfortable sleep 3.
* 1 Queen size bed
* 1 futon Bed
*BALCONY with a beautiful downtown View
*In -Unit WASHER/DRYER
* ROOFTOP JACUZZI
*PING PONG TABLE :-)
*POOL TABLE :-)
* walk to standard hotel (hip rooftop lounge),
* walk to bonaventure hotel,
* 4 blocks away from the staples center , LA live , Ritz carlton.
* walk to famous TAKAMI sushi restaurant and Elevate Lounge.
* bars, lounges and restaurants are in the building. (AWESOME!! )
* Restaurant in the building downstairs. I recommend Blue Cheese burger :-)
* FREE snack bar - includes lot of goodies for you to enjoy. Pretzels , cookies , Tea bags, instant oatmeals etc etc . However this is complimentary and iam not always able to provide it. :-(
* Fridge is stocked with water and whatever else i can get you guys , however water will be there for sure
*Heated pool and jacuzzi on the terrace with a beautiful view of the downtown skyline
* barbecue grills for you to practice your cooking skills :-)
* free high speed internet
* 52 inch samsung 3D TV
* free access to netflix
* internet ready room
* Multi-Level gym
* access to all the restaurants in the building
Interaction with Guests
* Will be present to receive you :-). if you have requested an early check in i will send u instructions to check in without me.
* If you would like to go bar hopping, clubbing or lounging in downtown. I will put you on the VIP List so that you don't stand in lines or pay cover charge. (Again sometimes i might fail because of a private event:-(, but rest of the times , ill take care of u.
* i am a walking information database. feel free to contact me if you would like to know about restaurants bars and lounges in downtown :-)
This area is the most upscale part of downtown Los Angeles. Within a 4 block radius from all major attractions such as the standard, Bonaventure Hotel, staples center, LA live, Ritz carlton and many more.
Go for walks in the morning or at 2 at night, this area is the safest you have been in .
No parties please. Please respect your neighbors. Its a very peaceful zen place.
Accomodation was great and very well located. Services of the building like swimming pool and gym were perfect for relaxing after a long walking day. Aryan was very communicative and accesible. We would absolutely recommend this place! Thanks for all Aryan!
Aryan was the consummate host. Upon my arrival, when there was a slight coordination issue (house keeper was still in unit finishing up) Aryan was a text away with instructions for how to proceed.
When they say, location, location, location it aptly describes one of the best features of this unit. Location was key for me as I had a downtown convention I was attending and wanted to be able to walk to nearby eateries and use Uber for locations further away.
The noise level is a bit high as the unit faces the very busy Wilshire, but that was not an issue for me. The building is indeed beautiful with lovely interior lobby, open airy indoor pool and excellent security features. The unit itself is small and spare; perfect for business travel.
Aryan was great and very helpful finding us the right instructions and accommodating what we needed. The location of the apartment was perfect and so accessible to downtown! We were highly happy with it.
We had an excellent stay at Aryan's place. The pool and rooftop of the building were wonderful and the room was clean and even stocked with waters for us! Aryan was very responsive. I would definitely recommend this place!
Lovely flat, fantastic location.
Just as described in pictures and by host.
We had a brilliant time.
Rooftop pool area is fantastic.
Aryan was a great host although we didn't meet. Very quick with replies. Very helpful and gave thorough instructions upon arrival. I was amazed at how fancy the apartment was for the price! The communal areas were great. We had a lovely time chilling on the roof top with the Jacuzzi and the BBQs. There is also a good communal swimming pool and pool table with TVs, sofas, a fire pit and a gym. I would've loved to have stayed a bit longer!
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Aryan T
i am of a land of rivers and snow and land that spreads out before your very eyes. i have spent summers hiking through the wilderness to find myself immersed in natural hot springs that are 11, 000 feet above sea level and a million feet above heaven. cleansing is an understatement. I was also raised a traveler and have wandered the globe to find my soul sink into the ground feeling the roots of my heritage.
I work as the Director of Engineering for a web based company((website hidden)). I am a proven leader with significant experience driving UED and Front-end teams to success. Iam a Result-driven, experienced professional with over eleven years success in Web-Application development, Web Usability, modeling and project management, directing and promoting full cycles for complex, multi-site projects and initiatives through strategy, design and architecture.