A ROOM IN THE CENTER, A FRIENDLY, ENGLISH SPEAKING HOST, A VIEW ON ITALIAN WAY OF LIFE. MONUMENTS, PARKS, SHOPS, BAR, RESTAURANTS, CINEMAS CLOSEBY. WHAT'S MORE?
VISIT ALSO MY OTHER TWO LISTINGS:
THE ROOM is large, sunny, quiet and breezy. It comfortable fits 2.
CEILING FAN (starting from June 2015)
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CHILDREN
Enjoy the KITCHEN for a RICH BREAKFAST in the morning (from 8am to 10am) and for LIGHT MEALS in the evening (from 5pm and 8pm).
Interaction with Guests
I am a single woman and I work as a screenwriter and movie-director. I have a modern stile of life and am used to share apartments since a long time. I met some of my dearest friends as guests in my house.
I was also a Art History teacher and I have a touristic guide license, so, please, feel free to ask if you need a TOUR GUIDE or just a HELP IN PLANNING YOUR CITY TOURS.
If you stay at least 1 week and you like the idea, I WILL PREPARE FOR YOU… AND WITH YOUR HELP… A TRADITIONAL ITALIAN DISH, teaching you how you can prepare home made pasta.
Closeby, you can visit VILLA ADA PARK, the MEDIEVAL CHURCH OF SANT'AGNESE, the ROMAN MAUSOLEUM OF COSTANZA and the CATACOMBS OF PRISCILLA, with rare frescos. If you stay at least a week, I will offer A FREE GUIDED TOUR to these marvelous sites.
Excellent restaurants, pizzerias, pubs, cafes, cinemas, are waiting for you in the evening, at a walking distance.
If you prefer to cook in my kitchen, nearby you can find many supermarkets and many other grocery shops.
If you like to go shopping, in Viale Libia you can find any sort of shops.
In your room you will find a GUIDE with the addresses.
You have 2 OPTIONS for reaching my house FROM THE AIRPORT.
- 1° OPTION: FROM FIUMICINO AIRPORT you take a direct train (€ 8) to the NOMENTANA STATION, final destination ORTE or FARA SABINA. When you get off Nomentana station (after about 50 minutes), go to viale ETIOPIA/piazza ADDIS ABEBA, then go, walking, to VIALE LIBIA and reach METRO B1 LIBIA STOP.
- 2° OPTION: from FIUMICINO AIRPORT and from CIAMPINO AIRPORT you take a direct train or a bus to TERMINI STATION (about 40 minutes). From there take the METRO B1 (final destination CONCA D'ORO) and get off at LIBIA STOP (7 minutes).
If you come BY CAR, you can use my garage.
My house is very well connected by PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
Other Things to Note
You can VISIT MY OTHER TWO LISTINGS:
I offer a rich BREAKFAST.
In this room, an effective CEILING FAN.
At a favorable price:
- I can be your TOURISTIC GUIDE for visiting the city
- I can TEACH YOU ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Being a professional screenwriter, I usually work at home. However it can happen that I leave Rome for short periods for business meetings. In this case, my sister Maria Pia will welcome you. She speaks just a basic English, but is very kind and caring. Anyway I will be always in touch with you if you like or need it.
ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR: please be so kind as to:
- FULLY read my ad;
- use always Airbnb for your messages (I don't check my personal email every day);
- send me a message with all the useful info about your arrival (arrival's time, airport etc) as soon as possible;
- provide a map of the area;
- have a smart-phone or an Italian mobile with you at the time of your arrival;
- if you arrive directly to my house, look for my apartment: number 3/JANIGRO. Please, DON'T RING TO OTHER APARTMENTS;
- arrive to my place before midnight;
- take care of the keys I will give you and double lock the door every time you go out and when you come in during the night;
- take care of your money and other values, because of I don't feel responsible for them;
- don't lead other people in the house;
- don't smoke in the house;
- don't bring pets with you;
- give me a photocopy of your personal documents.
ABOUT MY BEHAVIOR:
- at your arrival, I'll meet you at the METRO B1 LIBIA STATION.
- I'll give you a useful list of PLACES THAT ARE AT A WALKING DISTANCE (MAX 10 MINUTES): the best restaurants in the area, the best cafes, pastry shop, bakeries and pubs, the supermarkets, the fresh vegetable market, the biological supermarket, other grocery stores, the cinemas, the book shops, the tobacconists, the newspaper sellers, the pharmacies, the hospital, the taxi phone number, etc.
- I'll give you the house keys, so you can come back when you like, by day and by night.
- I will respect always your privacy.
- I will help you in planning your city tour, if you need it or like it.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: I have confidence in my guests' good manners. So far, experience has given me reason.
I had a really really great time at Angiola! She is a very nice lady and she showed me Rome in an amazing way and told me a lot about it!
It took 10 minutes with the metro from her to the Colosseum. I just felt like staying in the real center and I felt really safe because this quarter is a really nice one with also great bars.
My room was large and everything was very clean. The breakfast was great. I felt very comfortable.
It was a perfect time. I will definitely come back! : )
Soggiorno rilassantissimo. Persona splendida, accoglienza (website hidden) personalmente lo consiglierei a chiunque. La posizione é ottimale, vicinissima alla zona più turistica della città..con la metro a due passi si raggiunge ogni luogo della splendida Roma. Chiacchierare con Angiola poi..é un piacere. É un'ottima guida, amante dell'arte..davvero una piacevole compagnia. La casa ha rispecchiato in pieno le mie aspettative. Ben arredata, pulita e confortevole. Soggiorno trascorso davvero ottimamente. Spero di poterci tornare quanto prima.
We had a very good time at Agiola`s place. Her tasteful and fully equipped apartement with very good breakfast is perfect for a holiday in Rome. It is situated in the center but in a nice and quiet neighbourhood with short walking distance to various shops, restaurants and just 3 minutes to the underground which takes you in 10 minutes to Colosseum for example.
The garage is an absolute bonus, as we travelled by our camper which needs not only a longer but also a higher place to park.
We had very good talks with Agiola, containing practical pieces of information about the city.
We can recommend this place and will definitely come again!
Angiola was very careful and helpful since I arrived and till I leave. I felt like home and really comfy. The room was bigger than I thought. Bed was comfy, bathroom was convenient, also every morning she prepared breakfast for me(yogurt, coffee, milk, frech juice... Fruits, bread...) which was so amazing and lovely.
Location is also great. Not too close or far from the main attraction of the city centre. Safe. Quite neighbourhood. I felt really relaxed here.
I would definately stay here again when I go back to Roma.
We had a great time staying with Angiola and would highly recommend! Her flat is conveniently located to the metro and is in a safe neighborhood. Angiola met us at the metro station when we arrived and showed us how to unlock each gate and door to get into her building. The apartment was very clean, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was nice. Angiola was lovely to talk to and was happy to give us advise about Rome. We would love to stay again if we visit Rome in the future.
A nice welcome, a pleasant bedroom. Thank you Angiola for this few days and your advice for the city. Bye. Camille ans Angéline
Great host and perfect location!
This host has 209 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a single woman who works as a scriptwriter and movie director. I shot my movies in the North Europe, so I can speak English. I also have been for years an Art History teacher in public high schools. Recently I’ve got a tourist guide licence too, so I can help guests to discover the Roman most secret beauties. Memories are important to me but my mind and my eyes are focused on our world's future, and I suppose that's why I seem... or at least I feel... younger than I am. I am used to share apartments since I was young, being very respectful of people living with me and doing my best to let them feel at home. I have to say that a lovely way of travelling to me is to meet people coming from different countries and different cultures… while I'm resting on my own divan! Because I'm quite afraid to fly but I do love differences.