About this listing
A LOVELY ROOM, A FRIENDLY, ENGLISH SPEAKING HOST, FOND OF ART AND CINEMA, A VIEW ON ITALIAN WAY OF LIFE, AN ELEGANT CENTRAL NEIGHBORHOOD, MONUMENTS, PARKS, SHOPS, BAR, RESTAURANTS, CINEMAS CLOSEBY. WHAT'S MORE?
VISIT ALSO MY OTHER TWO LISTINGS IN THE SAME FLAT:
THE ROOM is large, sunny, quiet and breezy. It comfortable fits 2.
Enjoy the KITCHEN for a RICH BREAKFAST in the morning (from 8am to 10am) and for LIGHT MEALS in the evening (from 5pm to 7:30pm).
Interaction with guests
I am a single woman and I work as a screenwriter and movie-director. I have a modern stile of life and am used to share apartments since a long time. I met some of my dearest friends as guests in my house.
I was also a Art History teacher and I have a touristic guide license, so, please, feel free to ask if you need a TOUR GUIDE or just a HELP IN PLANNING YOUR CITY TOURS.
If you stay at least 1 week I offer you a FREE GUIDED TOUR to visit SANT'AGNESE and THE MAUSOLEUM OF COSTANZA, at a walking distance from my flat.
If you stay at least 1 week and you like the idea, I WILL PREPARE FOR YOU… AND WITH YOUR HELP… A TRADITIONAL ITALIAN DISH, teaching you how you can prepare home made pasta.
Nearby, you can visit VILLA ADA PARK, the MEDIEVAL CHURCH OF SANT'AGNESE, the ROMAN MAUSOLEUM OF COSTANZA and the CATACOMBS OF PRISCILLA, with rare frescos. If you stay at least a week, I will offer A FREE GUIDED TOUR to the MEDIEVAL CHURCH OF SANT'AGNESE and the ROMAN MAUSOLEUM OF COSTANZA.
Excellent restaurants, pizzerias, pubs, cafes, cinemas are waiting for you, at a walking distance.
If you like to go shopping, in Viale Libia you can find any sort of shops.
If you prefer to cook in my kitchen, nearby you can find many supermarkets and many other grocery shops.
In your room you will find a GUIDE with the addresses.
My house is very well connected by PUBLIC TRANSPORT to any area of the city
You have 2 OPTIONS for reaching my house FROM THE AIRPORT.
- 1° OPTION: FROM FIUMICINO AIRPORT you take a direct train (€ 8) to the NOMENTANA STATION, final destination ORTE or FARA SABINA. When you get off Nomentana station (after about 50 minutes), go to viale ETIOPIA/piazza ADDIS ABEBA, then go, walking, to VIALE LIBIA and reach METRO B1 LIBIA STOP.
- 2° OPTION: from FIUMICINO AIRPORT and from CIAMPINO AIRPORT you take a direct train or a bus to TERMINI STATION (about 40 minutes). From there take the METRO B1 (final destination IONIO) and get off at LIBIA STOP (7 minutes).
If you come BY CAR, you can use my garage.
My house is very well connected by PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
Other things to note
- If you come BY CAR, you can use my parking place in the garage.
- Due to my work, I can occasionally be away from Rome for a few days. In this case my sister Maria Pia will take my place at home and welcome you, being happy to take care of you. Maria Pia is a very kind, friendly and considerate person; she speaks little English but is very communicative. Anyway, if you need or you like, you can get in touch with me in any moment.
I ask you, please, to:
- Read my advert in its totality
- Fill with photos and information your Airbnb profile.
- Use always Airbnb or my mobile for your messages, to make sure that I read them right away (I don't open my private email every day).
- Send me, a few days in advance, the information regarding the time of your arrival, airport, any delays etc.
- Give me a photocopy of your ID.
- Use an Italian mobile to facilitate our contacts, especially upon arrival.
- Arrive no later than midnight.
- Respect the breakfast time (8am/10am).
- Respect the time of evening light meals, if you use the kitchen (5pm/8pm).
- Carefully store house keys.
- Double-lock always the door when you go out, and, at night, when you return.
- Carefully guard your money and your goods in general, because I do not assume responsibility in case of theft or loss.
- Do not bring home or welcome outsiders.
- Not to smoke in the house. You can smoke just on the balcony.
- Do not bring pets; I love them, but other guests can suffer from allergies.
- Once you are at the METRO B1 LIBIA station, send me a text message; I'll join you there in minutes
- In the room you'll find a useful list of PLACES THAT YOU CAN REACH IN 10 MINUTES WALKING from my house: monuments, restaurants, bars, pubs, supermarkets, cinemas, bookshops, newsagents, tobacconists, pharmacies, hospitals, taxis, etc.
- You will receive the house keys and you can return at any time, day or night.
- You can get in touch with me at all times if you need or you like
- I have confidence in good education of my guests and the experience, so far, has proved that I was right.
Per quanto riguarda
IL TUO COMPORTAMENTO:
Ti chiedo, per favore, di:
- leggere il mio annuncio nella sua completezza
- riempire con foto e informazioni il tuo profilo su Airbnb.
- usare sempre Airbnb per i tuoi messaggi, per avere la certezza che io li legga subito (non apro la mia email privata tutti i giorni).
- inviarmi, con qualche giorno di anticipo, le informazioni riguardanti l'ora del tuo arrivo, l'aeroporto, gli eventuali ritardi etc.
- consegnarmi la fotocopia di un documento di identità.
- portare con te un cellulare italiano per facilitare i nostri contatti, specialmente al momento dell'arrivo.
- arrivare non più tardi di mezzanotte.
- rispettare l'orario della colazione (8am/10am).
- rispettare l'orario dei pranzi serali, se usi la cucina (5pm/8pm).
- conservare con cura le chiavi di casa.
- chiudere sempre a doppia mandata la porta di casa quando esci e, di notte, quando rientri.
- custodire con cura i tuoi soldi e i tuoi beni in genere, non assumendomi io la responsabilità in caso di furti o smarrimenti.
- Non portare in casa o accogliere estranei.
- non fumare in casa.
- non portare animali con (website hidden) li amo, ma in casa potrebbero esserci degli ospiti che soffrono di allergie.
Per quanto riguarda
IL MIO COMPORTAMENTO:
- Se, arrivando alla fermata LIBIA della METRO B1, mi manderai un sms, ti raggiungerò lì in pochi minuti
- In camera troverai un'utile lista dei POSTI CHE PUOI RAGGIUNGERE A PIEDI, in massimo 10 minuti da casa mia: ristoranti, bar, pub, supermarket, cinema, librerie, giornalai, tabaccai, farmacie, ospedali, taxi, etc.
- riceverai le chiavi di casa e potrai rientrare in qualsiasi orario, di giorno o di notte.
- potrai metterti in contatto con me in ogni momento in caso di (website hidden) ho, comunque, fiducia nella buona educazione dei miei ospiti e l'esperienza finora mi ha dato ragione.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
I am a single woman who works as a scriptwriter and movie director. I shot my movies in the North Europe, so I can speak English. I also have been for years an Art History teacher in public high schools. Recently I’ve got a tourist guide licence too, so I can help guests to discover the Roman most secret beauties. Memories are important to me but my mind and my eyes are focused on our world's future, and I suppose that's why I seem... or at least I feel... younger than I am. I am used to share apartments since I was young, being very respectful of people living with me and doing my best to let them feel at home. I have to say that a lovely way of travelling to me is to meet people coming from different countries and different cultures… while I'm resting on my own divan! Because I'm quite afraid to fly but I do love differences.