About this listing
A ROOM IN THE CENTER, A FRIENDLY, ENGLISH SPEAKING HOST, A VIEW ON ITALIAN WAY OF LIFE. MONUMENTS, PARKS, SHOPS, BAR, RESTAURANTS, CINEMAS CLOSEBY. WHAT'S MORE?
VISIT ALSO MY OTHER TWO LISTINGS:
The ROOM is spacious and quiet, with a large, sunny BALCONY. It comfortably fits 3. Available an ADDITIONAL BED for a 4th guest.
CEILING FAN (from June 2015)
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CHILDREN
Enjoy the KITCHEN for a RICH BREAKFAST in the morning (from 8am to 10am) and for LIGHT MEALS in the evening (from 5pm and 8pm).
Interaction with Guests
I am a single woman and I work as a screenwriter and movie-director. I have a modern stile of life and am used to share apartments since a long time. I met some of my dearest friends as guests in my house.
I was also a Art History teacher and I have a touristic guide license, so, please, feel free to ask if you need a TOUR GUIDE or just a HELP IN PLANNING YOUR CITY TOURS.
If you stay at least 1 week and you like the idea, I WILL PREPARE FOR YOU… AND WITH YOUR HELP… A TRADITIONAL ITALIAN DISH, teaching you how you can prepare home made pasta.
Closeby, you can visit VILLA ADA PARK, the MEDIEVAL CHURCH OF SANT'AGNESE, the ROMAN MAUSOLEUM OF COSTANZA and the CATACOMBS OF PRISCILLA, with rare frescos. If you stay at least a week, I will offer A FREE GUIDED TOUR to these marvelous sites.
Excellent restaurants, pizzerias, pubs, cafes, cinemas, are waiting for you in the evening, at a walking distance.
If you prefer to cook in my kitchen, nearby you can find many supermarkets and many other grocery shops.
If you like to go shopping, in Viale Libia you can find any sort of shops.
In your room you will find a GUIDE with the addresses.
You have 2 OPTIONS for reaching my house FROM THE AIRPORT.
- 1° OPTION: FROM FIUMICINO AIRPORT you take a direct train (€ 8) to the NOMENTANA STATION, final destination ORTE or FARA SABINA. When you get off Nomentana station (after about 50 minutes), go to viale ETIOPIA/piazza ADDIS ABEBA, then go, walking, to VIALE LIBIA and reach the METRO B1 LIBIA STOP.
- 2° OPTION: from FIUMICINO AIRPORT and from CIAMPINO AIRPORT you take a direct train or a bus to TERMINI STATION (about 40 minutes). From there take the METRO B1 (final destination IONIO) and get off at LIBIA STOP (7 minutes).
If you come BY CAR, you can use my garage.
My house is very well connected by PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
Other Things to Note
You can VISIT MY OTHER TWO LISTINGS:
I offer a rich BREAKFAST.
In this room, an effective CEILING FAN.
At a favorable price:
- I can be your TOURISTIC GUIDE for visiting the city
- I can TEACH YOU ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Being a professional screenwriter, I usually work at home. However it can happen that I leave Rome for short periods for business meetings. In this case, my sister Maria Pia will welcome you. She speaks just a basic English, but is very kind and caring. Anyway I will be always in touch with you if you like or need it.
Per quanto riguarda
IL TUO COMPORTAMENTO:
Ti chiedo, per favore, di:
- leggere il mio annuncio nella sua completezza
- riempire con foto e informazioni il tuo profilo su Airbnb.
- usare sempre Airbnb per i tuoi messaggi, per avere la certezza che io li legga subito (non apro la mia email privata tutti i giorni).
- inviarmi, con qualche giorno di anticipo, le informazioni riguardanti l'ora del tuo arrivo, l'aeroporto, gli eventuali ritardi etc.
- consegnarmi la fotocopia di un documento di identità.
- portare con te un cellulare italiano per facilitare i nostri contatti, specialmente al momento dell'arrivo.
- arrivare non più tardi di mezzanotte.
- rispettare l'orario della colazione (8am/10am).
- rispettare l'orario dei pranzi serali, se usi la cucina (5pm/8pm).
- conservare con cura le chiavi di casa.
- chiudere sempre a doppia mandata la porta di casa quando esci e, di notte, quando rientri.
- custodire con cura i tuoi soldi e i tuoi beni in genere, non assumendomi io la responsabilità in caso di furti o smarrimenti.
- Non portare in casa o accogliere estranei.
- non fumare in casa. Potrai invece FUMARE SUL BALCONE.
- non portare animali con (website hidden) li amo, ma in casa potrebbero esserci degli ospiti che soffrono di allergie.
Per quanto riguarda
IL MIO COMPORTAMENTO:
- Se, arrivando alla fermata LIBIA della METRO B1, mi manderai un sms, ti raggiungerò lì in pochi minuti
- In camera troverai un'utile lista dei POSTI CHE PUOI RAGGIUNGERE A PIEDI, in massimo 10 minuti da casa mia: ristoranti, bar, pub, supermarket, cinema, librerie, giornalai, tabaccai, farmacie, ospedali, taxi, etc.
- riceverai le chiavi di casa e potrai rientrare in qualsiasi orario, di giorno o di notte.
- potrai metterti in contatto con me in ogni momento in caso di (website hidden) ho, comunque, fiducia nella buona educazione dei miei ospiti e l'esperienza finora mi ha dato ragione.
Angiola is a really wonderful person and host. She was so kind and helpful especially given the situation that my mother was on a wheelchair due her accident in Milano. She could not walk because her ankle was fractured. Angiola helped us with finding a doctor and hospital for the check-up which was really great. Her home is very cozy and clean that it really felt homely staying at her place. Infact because of my mother's accident we had to arrive 2 days earlier in Rome and Angiola gave us her own space for the 2days extra. She also gave such a good description of things to see in the city. Really great host. We recommend her place to anyone visiting Rome. Thank you for everything Angiola.
The decoration of the her room is so classic and cute, with timeless taste! The area is safe, and only a couple minutes to metro station and nice restaurants. The trees on streets in the neighbourhood are in blossom during our stay, painting the area an romantic ambience. On the day we leave, there was a heavy rainstorm, and we just sat on the balcony and watched the torrential rain pouring down the summer sky on the lush gardens underneath. Such a lovely stay and Angiola gave us some really helpful suggestion for some unique routes visiting Rome. We had a great stay! The room is also spacious and clean. The furnitures are quaint and beautiful!
Great experience and very friendly! We felt at home the entire stay. Anytime I go back to Rome would stay again for sure. Thank you for the wonderful experience.
Angiola was such a wonderful host! The room was exactly as I expected and I felt very comfortable throughout my stay. Besides, I love balcony soooo much. She is a wonderful artiest and chef. Thank so much she taught me how to make homemade pasta. Buono!!!!! My time in Rome was amazing!
Balcony's room was good for us, especially at night. And breakfast was also good. Thanks a lot.
Angiola was such a wonderful host! The room was exactly as expected and I felt very comfortable throughout my stay. She is a wonderful art resource and welcomed any questions I had. My time in Rome was amazing!
I cannot recommend Angiola's listing highly enough.
Angiola is kind, warm and welcoming. Our room was clean, comfort vale and beautifully decorated. The apartment had for separate sets of locks in different locations separating you from the street, leaving you feeling abundantly safe.
The apartment was a short metro ride from town (10 minutes) and it was wonderful to be staying in a neighbourhood which did not have the commercialised tourist feeling that the centre does. It was nice to feel as if we were experiencing a true Italian neighbourhood.
Angiola went out of her way to ensure that any guests had the best possible experience, providing a wonderful breakfast, toiletries, the use of her kitchen and any other equipment one may require. Angiola has an excellent knowledge of Rome and her help in planning our visit was invaluable.
If I find myself in Rome again, this is where I hope to stay.
This host has 247 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Angiola
I am a single woman who works as a scriptwriter and movie director. I shot my movies in the North Europe, so I can speak English. I also have been for years an Art History teacher in public high schools. Recently I’ve got a tourist guide licence too, so I can help guests to discover the Roman most secret beauties. Memories are important to me but my mind and my eyes are focused on our world's future, and I suppose that's why I seem... or at least I feel... younger than I am. I am used to share apartments since I was young, being very respectful of people living with me and doing my best to let them feel at home. I have to say that a lovely way of travelling to me is to meet people coming from different countries and different cultures… while I'm resting on my own divan! Because I'm quite afraid to fly but I do love differences.