About this listing
Frascati is a very nice historical town 20 km from Rome city and 10 km from Ciampino Airport. With its wonderful hills and lake surroundings, its perfect climate and very famous food and wine it's the perfect place where to stay while visiting the City!
The apartment is in the centre of Frascati, 5 minutes walking from the city main railways and bus station.
It is at the ground floor with terrace and garden in a 19th century wonderful building – its huge spaces are characteristics: it was an historical Hotel, national hero Giuseppe Garibaldi spent some time here too!
Just renewed and fully furnished.
The apartment is composed of 1 very big living room (40 m2), with cooking corner and a double sofa bed, 1 great bedroom (25 m2) with king size bed and wardrobe, 1 huge bathroom (20 m2) with shower and bath tube and finally 1 spacious corridor with a large bookshelf. Perfectly working washing machine, fridge and freezer available.
Terrace (200 m2) and garden (300 m2) accessible from both living room and bedroom. Use is shared with a twin apartment already rent, but you will have your own privacy and you will be allowed to keep pets. Your apartment is completely independent from the other, you will just share the garden!
- We have two identical apartments and sometimes they are both rented or however occupied. Therefore we expect you to share common spaces (terrace and garden) with other people and have a nice stay.
- The apartment is in a building with many families, therefore, it is kind not to do too much noise during evening/night hours and after lunch, during week end time
- Most important: we have always taken care of the house (my grandparents' and my mother grandparents' house). We ask you to respect this place, the garden and the antique furniture
If you smoke or eat outside, please don't leave any rubbish.
- The heating is independent. We know winter times are quite cold, but please it is also very expensive, so be reasonable in using it, not during the whole day.
- Washing machines and other facilities are free too. Please use them with moderation.
We trust people, we run a very nice b&b years ago in Rome, and we had great experiences most of the times: we just want to welcome you and say goodbye with the same smile. So please, feel free to ask any question and suggest any improvement!
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
In my official serious half life I am a mathematician, and I try to model the world surrounding us!
In the other half, I am a bit less serious, and I am in a perpetual research of new experiences: I like motorbike riding and horse riding, I do martial arts, I love take photos and write my (URL HIDDEN) last months I am trying out my singing skills..:-)
what else? oh, yes, for sure I really like travelling and knowing new people from all around the world!