About this listing
Gorgeous Completely Remodeled Pool & Jacuzzi House on the Golf Course. Two Bedrooms and a Sun Room. 60" LED TV in Family Room. Pool Out Queen Bed in the Sun Room. Fire Pit, Jacuzzi for evening, and super relaxing. Come gaze upon the Golf Course..
Gorgeous Home on Palm Desert Country Club Golf Course. House was completely remodeled with an open concept floor plan and brand new Kitchen with stainless steel appliances. House is 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms, with one Master Suite (Cal King bed and bathroom en-suite) and second bedroom with two twin beds. Both bedrooms have 32' LED TV's. Sunroom has a pull out sofa with a pillow top mattress.Gorgeous and peaceful backyard that overlooks the golf course with mountain views.Backyard has a Pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, and Fire pit. Wireless Remote system for Pool & Jacuzzi. Large comfy living room with large LED TV (60inch). Sunroom is a perfect spot to read a book or enjoy the views from inside. Home is equipped with Wifi and cable Direct TV.
Included Heated Jacuzzi :-)
Club House, Pool, Spa, Gym, Golf Course, Internet, BBQ, Etc...
Interaction with Guests
Text / Phone
Other Things to Note
POOL HEATING IS EXTRA.
I know this isn't the fun part, but there are a few house rules you need to know about and follow:
* Please take the trash out.
* Absolutely no glass by the pool. I provide plastic cups so you will have a large supply of cups to use by the pool. There also plastic wine glasses should you not want to drink your wine out of a plain old Dixie (no judgment there ☺ )
* Do NOT use the bathroom towels to remove makeup.
* Do NOT flush feminine products down the toilets.
* Be conscientious of the AC and Heat. If you are running the AC or Heater, please keep the doors and windows closed just like you would at your house. In the summer when temps are above 100, the minimum temp setting is 72. Setting the AC below that will make it run non-stop and freeze up. The house is very comfortable at or above 72.
* Do NOT try to manually operate the pool equipment on the pool panel or heater panel. Changing the settings on the pool/spa equipment can damage it. Changed settings that cause damage can result in loss of your security deposit. Nobody wants that!
* Do NOT change settings on the landscape lights and sprinklers. Not sure why you would want to do that anyway.
* If we have a same day turnover our check-in/check-out policy is strict. The check - in time will be 3 pm and check out will be 11 am
*If you are found on the roof you will be fined $500
*If you break anything you must pay for cost of replacement
*If we receive complaints from Neighbors for Noise after 10PM OUTSIDE you will be fined $200