About this listing
Our 2 bedrooms apartment is fully furnished and modern design decorated, air condition, all rooms with en-suet + hot shower, free wi-fi. Only 3 to 5 minutes walking distance to Bukit Bintang Road and 15 minutes walk to KLCC.
Ruim. Atendimento confuso, chegando ao ponto de um dos funcionários do proprietário nos acordar tarde da noite para solicitar um depósito de segurança, sendo que no Check in não foi solicitado nada. Em outra oportunidade outro funcionário entrou no apartamento pra verificar se tudo estava em ordem. Bizarro!!! Não recomendo!
The place is TOTALLY different from the pictures. And can't say I like the place we stayed. First, the toilet was dirty, you could spot stains everywhere. Secondly, the bed was comfortable however tired looking.The distance to Jalan Alor is definitely not 5 mins walk, i would say at least 10 mins and under hot sun, bless you, as there is no shelter along the way(Mind you, I exercise regularly and I do mountain trekking!) Strongly feel that for MR3XX per night, its got to be better than this.
Wifi was good throughout our stay. No problem with aircond. But hot water shower is not consistent. Most of the time I felt the water is not (website hidden) in our unit works fine, only local Tv channels.
Our unit's shared the same entrance with two other units. Imagine, one main door, leads to three units. We didn't know which unit because there was no indication as to which is your unit, unless someone show you. In our case, we asked the security personnel to help us. (Its not the host's fault as we arrived 1.30 in the morning)
Didn't get the chance to see the host. He agreed to let us check out at 2pm (after making sure that no one takes the unit next day) as we requested. We appreciate that even though we checked out at 1pm in the end. Communication was ok.
I would NOT recommend this unless you have big family and all family members (die die) HAVE to stay in one unit together. Otherwise, RM3XX could get you a fairly nice hotel room in Starhill which include breakfast and less walking?
1) Guest shouldn't expect the apartment they get would be as same as in the picture. We have some apartment with different lay-out and decor but basically it's the same. For example 2bedroom apartment is 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living hall and kitchen.
2) About the hot sun, yes it's quite hot here during Ian Chung arrived but it's not from our side. It's the nature.
3) We always give chance for guest to contact us via mobile, email or airbnb message if there is any problem in the apartment and we will fix things fast. We will never know what's the problem unless the guest contact us. 4) Sorry at first to decline your request to check-out late at 2pm. Our procedure is check-in time at 2pm and check-out time is at 12pm, as late as at 1pm. Even u have checked-in the evening or late midnight, u still need to check-out at 12pm. There is no such thing u check-in at 3pm and u want to check-out at 3pm, check-in at 12 midnight and check-out at 12 midnight. If we allow guest to do like this, definitely it will disturb the next guest check-in process. All guest must check-out at 12pm. Late check-out is only applicable if it's possible.
tempat yang nyaman ,bersih serta dekat dengan transportasi tapi sayang semua peralatan banyak yang tidak berfungsi,,seperti mesin cuci dan televisi
Nice place, clean room, comfy apartment as you see at their picture in airbnb. My parents are enjoying stay at Laras's place. Sure will come back for next visit to KL.
Host was very polite and accommodating even though my friends and I were only able to check-in at 10.30pm.
1. Excellent location - 10 mins walk to shopping centres Pavilion and Berjaya Times Square
2. Excellent complimentary wifi connection
3. Clean towels provided daily
4. Good swimming pool and exercise facilities
1. Many ants and spiders in the living room and bathroom
2. Leaky sink in the washing area resulting in wet floor. Host cleaned up the area on the first night and fixed problem the following day.
3. Poor water drainage in the master bedroom bathroom. Water took a long time to drain out of shower area.
Nonetheless, the good points outweigh the bad points!
I booked a 2 bedroom apartment online with Laras for a 1 month stay with a view to extend further if necessary. To ensure keeping the lovely apartment shown in the pictures, I paid 10 days rental in advance. However when I arrived, I was offered a different apartment than the one that had been pictured. It turns out that there was a price difference between the units which had not been clear in our correspondence.
Laras offered several solutions to this situation, but when it became apparent that I could not get the unit I wanted at that time, he made me a refund of my advance payment.
I found Laras honest and very professional to deal with. I have no hesitation in recommending his service to other travelers to KL. The building is located in a quiet but convenient neighborhood, and the apartments he has are very nice and comfortable.
Laras was friendly and provided speedy replies as and when I had questions. The room was clean and spacious and towels were provided.
This host has 123 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Laras
Hello Hi My Name Is Laras Mohamud am from Saudi arabia, am doing my master here Malaysia which i assume is my second home , i like the environment here is really beautiful country and the weather is just great all year round, so i like this business dealing with different people come from different countries and different background to offer them accommodation of all walks of life visiting this great and vibrant city
I look forward to welcoming you