Waikiki Studio Just 1/2 Block from the Beach
Located just 1/2 block from the beach on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki, also known as the best part of Waikiki, Waikiki Grand Hotel Suite 717 offers deluxe amenities in a newly renovated studio (March 2014: new double pane windows were installed, which makes this a serene vacation spot).
The deluxe suite features hardwood flooring, marble bath tiles, European style queen bed and furnishings, stainless steel refrigerator and microwave, free internet, cable tv, airconditioning, etc.
- The smoke-free, air-conditioned studio on the 7th-floor, in the residential condo complex is approximately 250 square feet. Individually owned, the studio features deluxe European
- Hardwood flooring and Marble bath tiles
- European style Queen bed, dresser, and furnishings
- New 23" Flatscreen LCD TV with cable TV
- Stainless steel compact refrigerator / microwave / toaster/ coffee maker
- Bathroom features a shower / tub combination with rain shower.
- Free High Speed Internet (Wireless)
- Maid service available upon request for fee
- A tenth-floor Sundeck provides scenic views of Diamond Head, Pacific Ocean, Kapiolani Park, and Waikiki Beach. Guests are steps away from ocean swimming, restaurants, entertainment, and shops.
- Luggage carts are available to guests. Coin-operated laundry facilities and a television are in the basement. The front desk staff assist with copying, faxing, and activities.
- The complex is adjacent to a fast-food restaurant, and an alternative bar on the second floor has an ATM machine, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a high-speed Internet computer (surcharge). The shops, restaurants, and entertainment of Waikiki are steps away.
- Business services
- Security guard
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- $17 per 24-hour period (fee subject to change). The basement parking lot has a secure garage plus an upper open-air level. Advance reservations are required. Guests may also park across the street at the park (not secure).
For a truly memorable vacation in Hawaii, please inquire into staying at the Waikiki Grand Hotel Suite 717
Property Type: Condo
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$500 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1799 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Diamond Head/Kapahulu/St. Louis Heights|
Couldn't have been easier! We took a shuttle from the airport, breezed past check-in with a smile and a nod, and went straight to our room. The room is not spacious but absolutely suitable for our needs (bed, bathroom, a small fridge, and a coffee maker with filters, mugs, and spoons). We used the air conditioner only when we needed it as it works fast. We never used the TV or the microwave. We did use the roof top deck for breakfasts and afternoon/pre-dinner cocktails - the views are amazing!
This place is located half a block from the beach. Use the beach mats and snorkeling equipment provided, pick up beach towels from the front desk, buy a waterproof cellphone case from the ABC Store at the corner of the hotel (holds a phone and a credit card = all you need for a day on the beach), get your (iced) coffee from the Starbucks at the end of the block, cross the street and settle in. The small reef by the wall is part of a fish sanctuary - use the mask and snorkel or your waterproofed cell phone and have a look!
Check-out was just as easy as check-in. They stored our bags, and the concierge (Dennis) had great tips on what to do during our stay. We spent our last day at the zoo across the street. Elephants and Diamond Head in the same photograph :-)
The only fly in the ointment for us was the squeaky creaky bed. It was comfortable enough, but a bit loud. Other than that, perfection!
This place was perfect! Joshua was extremely easy to communicate with and responded promptly. The place is in a great location and so close to the beach. I know other reviews say the place is small, but it worked great for me as I came alone. No complaints. Noise was not an issue at all. Bed was okay. Has iron and other things you will need. Again, great place.
We had a bit of bad experience with this place. There was no water on one morning and we were not made aware of. The bed makes squeaky noise with the slightest move. The plastic chair fell apart as soon as I sit on it ( I am not heavy). Lastly the room next door have visitors almost every 1/2 hour. Overall we didn't feel safe and don't believe its value for money.
Great location, right across the street from the beach but facing an alley so it was never too loud to sleep. Small place, but it was exactly what we needed: somewhere to cool off, sleep, shower, and use the internet.
The apartment is very good with everything you need and in a good location for those who want to stay in Waikiki. The only minor was the parking issue. The condo parking is very small and you can´t make reservation in advance for it. During my stay, it was already full and I had to park in the public parking right in front of the condo. The parking meter accepts credit card and coins, however it doesn't accept international credit cards and accepts only $8 (8 hours) in coins. So it was a problem for me, because I had to back to the car time to time to renew my park tickets.
Joshua's condo was great ! Ideally located close to the beach, restaurants, and parking too. It's also clean and well equipped with the fridge / kitchenette, towels and boards / beach stuff under the bed. Nice place, we recommend it !
Place is okay. Clean, though there were some insects that seemed to came out at night (bathroom window didn't close super well), small holes in the bed sheets, and a wall socket falling out. Given the price and location, these didn't prevent me from enjoying the place though. Loved that the host had some beach equipment under the bed I could use at the beach a half a block away!
Joshua was a great host, the location of his condo is perfect! So close to great nearby restaurants, beaches & diamond head. We had a fabulous time & would definitely book again.
Great location in Waikiki, close to parking, restaurants and the beach! The only thing to improve is the bed, it makes noise every time you move.
Great place to stay, especially when you are only staying for a short time on the island! Location is superb and there is plenty of parking available. Secure and decent apartment. The bed is very soft and should be upgraded, but that is the only downside. Price/Value is excellent and Josh has been very kind and proactive with all rental details, hence I highly recommend everyone to consider his place!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT