About this listing
Corner Loft + 2nd floor 4~5 mins from Gyeongbokgung Station. (line 3) and Gwanghwamun Station.(line 5)
LOFT A: www.airbnb.com/rooms/2394099
LOFT C: www.airbnb.com/rooms/4387917
STUDIO S: www.airbnb.com/rooms/2138731
SUITE K (2 rooms, 2 bathrooms): www.airbnb.com/rooms/5854509
GANGNAM AREA (15 square meter studio)
STUDIO G1: 1 queen + pullout bed
STUDIO G2: 1 queen + folding bed
*Early check in possible at all hours depending on availability.
*Late checkout free until 3pm depending on availability. Checkout later than 3pm is US$10 per hour.
*We KEEP LUGGAGE for early check-in guests or guests taking trips before, during, and after their booking free for up to 5 days. After 5 days, we charge a flat rate of US$10 per day to keep luggage regardless of the number of pieces.
*Parking available for 40,000won(US$40) per month.
* Baby cot or Wheelchair rental available for $50 for up to a month.
(One month is the minimum rental period so the rate is the same even if you use it for only a few days.)
* 1st floor (40 square meters)
- 1 Queen size bed with German latex pocket spring mattress
- Comfortable folding beds or mattresses for 6th and 7th guests available upon request
- Kitchen, bathroom, walk-in closet
* 2nd floor (20 square meters, 1.3 meters high)
-1 Queen size, 1 single size German latex pocket spring mattresses
* Number lock with security system for door
* 43 inch TV with over 100 cable channels including English channels and music channels
* High speed WIFI and LAN connection
* 2 FREE PORTABLE WIFI hotspots (wifi eggs) for you to carry around so you can stay connected. Additional Wibro egg rental available for US$10 for stays shorter than 7 nights or flat rate of US$20 for stays longer than 7 nights. Egg rental only when not staying in one of our units is 5,000won per day with 100,000won deposit which is returned to you when you return the wifi egg.
* Subway/bus pass(T-card) per guest - can be charged at any subway station or most convenience stores.) Get discounted rates per ride.
* Table that can seat 8 people
* WASHING MACHINE AND DRYER inside unit (Detergent and fabric softener provided)
* Water purifier for drinking water
* Microwave, toaster, rice cooker
(Coffee maker available upon request.)
* Kitchen utensils-pots, pans, plates, cups, glasses, Hello Kitty, Frozen, Pororo utensils, plates and cups for young children
* Bathroom with shower stall, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, bath wash and lotion
* 2 hair dryers, hairbrush, nail care kit (Iron & ironing board available upon request)
* Airport bus stop : 5 mins from building. #6011 airport bus (10,000won/$9). Takes 75 minutes from Incheon Airport to Gyeongbokgung Station.
* KAL airport limousine (16,000 won/$15) bus stop outside Koreana Hotel(963 meters). Takes about 60 minutes to Incheon Airport.
* GYEONGBOKGUNG SUBWAY STATION (290 m) - 3 min walk, Stop #327 on orange subway line 3, Exit 6
* GWANGHWAMUN SUBWAY STATION/Sejong Center for the Performing Arts (418m) - 5 min walk, Stop #533 on purple subway line 5, Exit 1
* GYEONGBOKGUNG PALACE (690m) - 10 min walk
* American Embassy (565m) - 8 min walk
* INSADONG (1.35km) - 1 subway stop to Anguk Station (Stop #328 on orange line 3, Exit 6) or 20 min walk
* MYEONGDONG SUBWAY STATION (2.4km) : Stop #424 on blue line 4, Exit 6
- 4 subway stops from Gwanghwamun Subway Station (Stop #533 on purple subway line 5) or 6-8 mins by taxi
* DONGDAEMUN shopping area (3.9km) : 3 subway stops from Gwanghwamun (Stop #533 on purple subway line 5) to DONGDAEMUN HISTORY and CULTURE PARK STATION (Stop #422 on purple line 5, Exit 14) or 10~15 mins by taxi
* SEOUL CITY TOUR BUS stop : 7 min walk
* Buses going to popular destinations outside of Seoul, like Vivaldi Park Ski Resort or Everland Amusement Park : 10~15 min walk
* Closest hotels: Four Seasons Hotel (464m, 7 min walk), Koreana Hotel (970m, 15 min walk)
* Taxis : Always outside the building
-No smoking in the apartment. You can smoke by either of the side entrances but the area right outside the main entrance is non-smoking. There is a smoking area right outside the window of Kinko’s on the ground level and on the rooftop terrace. (Take elevator to the 18th floor. Walk up one flight of stairs.) Electronic cigarettes with no smoke are okay.
-No live pets, please.
-Bathroom cleaned and trash removed provided free of charge every 3 or 4 days for stays shorter than 2 weeks. Bedding replaced once a week for stays longer than 2 weeks. If you prefer not to have cleaning during your stay, please let us know in advance. Additional cleaning services or change of bedding available at $30 per time.
-Check in time can be earlier if no one is checking out on the same day. Cleaning may not always be finished before 3pm in case of early check-in -Check out until 3pm is free if no one is checking in on the same day. Later check out will be charged $10 per hour after 3pm. If you just need to leave your luggage until your flight, let us know and we'll keep it for you somewhere else.
-Please separate trash into glass bottles, plastic, paper, and food waste (Egg shells and chicken/fish bones are general trash). The government fine for not disposing of trash properly is 100,000won (about US$95). Trash disposal is on B2. Get off the elevator / go into the parking lot / turn right / go to the end. Regular trash must be tied up in white trash bags that have to be bought. They are in the bottom drawer in the kitchen. Let us know if you run out and we’ll get more for you. Recyclable trash should be placed in the right bins.
-Please be considerate of neighbors especially late at night. The corridor echoes a lot and the walls are not completely soundproof. Sorry.
-In Korea, there is a surcharge for electricity and gas(heating) the more you use. If you use more than the average amount during your stay, you could be charged after check-out, so please turn them down or off when you vacate the apartment for extended periods of time. Thank you!
-It costs about 100,000won (US$100) to replace the portable wifi device, so please take care not to lose it. A second or third wifi device can be rented at 5,000 won per day. This model is much more recent than the ones being rented out at the airport, so the battery lasts much longer.
-Please report broken or lost items before check-out so we can have them fixed or replaced before the next guest checks in.
-You may be charged for damages to electronic appliances that require payment for repair or to replace, in case of loss, or serious damage to items of furniture.
-Please do not eat or drink on the mattresses. They are hard to clean and take a long time. You will be charged a cleaning fee of $50 if there is a stain on the mattress that requires removing.
-Towels can be requested at any time free of charge. They are changed along with bedding at cleaning times unless requested otherwise and EVERY TIME a guest checks out.
-Additional bedding like more pillows or thick blankets available upon request, free of charge.
-If you like any of the items in the apartment and would like to purchase a new one, we can provide information on the ones that are available or get them for you before you check out.
-Please refrain from cooking or bringing in food that has an unusually strong odor. We have guests checking out and in on the same day and there isn’t enough time to deodorize the apartment before the next guest checks in.
-The railing for the 2nd floor is not safe especially for young kids. Please take care when you have young children. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that young children use the facilities with caution.
-Please do enjoy your stay and have fun!