About this listing
Renovated Apartment with 80 m2, well furnished with two bedrooms, one bathroom, one toilet, automatic heater, Internet wireless, cable TV, new LCD TV flat screen 55°. This apartment can accommodate up to 5 guest with two double beds, air conditioning in each bedroom and an extra mattress for a 5th person. Linen and bath included, new appliances and dishes, cable TV and wireless Internet and washing machine.
Parking is included and the building have security 24 hours. The location cant be better at just two blocks from the beach, located near the subway station General Osorio.
About neighborhood: It is located in the southern region of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, between Leblon and Arpoador. The beach at Ipanema became widely known by the song "The Girl from Ipanema" ("Garota de Ipanema"), written by Antônio Carlos Jobim and Vinícius de Moraes.
Please send us email before with your arrival and departure date, so we can confirm with the owner if this apartment is available.
We require a minimum stay of 7 nights during New Year's eve & Carnival
* ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES: No illegal drug use will be permitted on the property.
* TENANT CONDUCT: Quiet hours are after 10 pm. During quiet hours radios and stereos may be played at a level not to be heard outside of the apartment.
* PROPERTY DAMAGE: Damage caused by the behavior of a Tenant, or a Tenant’s guest, will be repaired at the Tenant’s expense.
* KEYS AND ACCESS TO APARTMENT: We will meet the guest at the apartment on check-in and hand over the keys. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to return them at check-out.
* Please TURN OFF LIGHTS & ESPECIALLY the AIR CONDITIONER when you leave the apartment.