About This Listing
Nature Aruba Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment, is located in the District of Noord, Aruba. We have spared no cost to make this the best vacation spot and in doing so, guarantee that our guests will have the complete vacation experience expected.
Our fabulous One Bedroom Suite is Air conditioned and completely furnished with room to sleep 4 adults. The furnishings are comfortable, highlighting tranquil neutral tones, complementing the surrounding tropical garden. This One-Bedroom, One-Bathroom suite features a plush King bed and a separate living area with a Queen size Sleeper Sofa.
The units include smoke detectors, an individual alarm system, an Alarm clock radio, (two) LED Flat screen TV‘s and a Dining-room set for 4. Our fully equipped kitchen fills every Chef’s needs for a nice home-cooked meal and comes with a Full-size refrigerator, a 4-range gas stove, a Coffee-maker, a Toaster oven, a Dining- & Silver ware set, Pots & pans, Cooking ware and a Kettle. The bathroom is spacious and the design modern inspired. The shower has Hot & Cold water, which clearly is very relaxing after a strenuous day ‘out and about’ or invigorating after a sundrenched lazy day by the pool.
We have all the basic features you may require to get away from Life’s ‘hustle & bustle’. You are welcomed to enjoy a wonderful vacation in our unique and peaceful ambience, surrounded by nature, but still close enough to Aruba’s famous Palm Beach strip, featuring our white sandy beaches, various water sports, luxury hotels, casinos, shopping malls, cinemas and numerous award-winning restaurants. We are also located just minutes away from essential amenities, like supermarkets, banks and the Championship 18-hole Golf course, “Tierra del Sol” and a few of the must see tourist attractions, the famous wood carved altar at “Saint Anne’s Church”, the “California Lighthouse” and the “Alto Vista” Chapel.
Interaction with Guests
I might not always be present at check in, but one of our hosts will be at the property frequently.
Quiet and safe neighborhood.
We can arrange a taxi service for airport pick up if this is desired charges will be for customer, Parking is free at our property.
Other Things to Note
We are close to the famous Palm Beach strip, and close to the beaches.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only. Failure to honor this policy will result in an automatic penalty fee of USD. 250.00.
2. People other than those registered as Guest(s) may not stay overnight. Visitors to guest(s) are the sole responsibility of Guest(s).
3. JAEL REALTY NV (NATURE ARUBA) is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness and damage that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
4. JAEL REALTY NV (NATURE ARUBA) is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. Each apartment has an individual alarm system that must be activated by guests whenever leaving the apartment.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Turn off the AIR-CONDITIONING when leaving the property and please keep door closed when air-conditioning is on.
7. Any items missing from the inventory list will be charged.
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle per apartment. Apply a good-neighbor parking policy for the convenience and consideration of all.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. The rental rate includes once a week housekeeping service. We suggest you bring beach towels, pool towels are not provided. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. We will charge a fee of $10,00 a piece for every lost towel or linen.
11. Pool: Use of the Pool is at own risk. Diving is not permitted in the pool. No glass is allowed in the pool or on the pool deck. Keep pool area clean.
12. Noise Policy: Because we do not want your sleep to be interrupted, we ask that everyone refrain from making unnecessary noise between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Like you, we expect reasonable supervision of children by parents or guardians at all times.
We loved our stay in Nature Aruba apartment. The location was convenient, with a grocery shop nearby. The apartment was clean and pool well maintained. Internet was working great.
There are basic utensils, but we had to go and buy some essentials for cooking that are usually included in airbnb (salt, pepper, cooking oil, spices, thongs for bbq etc) but if you intend to eat out that should be of no concern for you.
I loved checking out iguanas taking sunbaths and hanging out at the pool in the morning, and going around the island in the afternoon.
I can recommend this rental unit and will probably be back in the future.
Since I've got accepted I was in touch with Jacky then with Careen, I didn't meet her but I met Careen. She is so kind and we had an pleasure conversation she did an excellent job. We felt like home. Beautiful pool. It was a great stay. Totally worth it. Everything is like pictures. Comfortable and huge bed, safe and secure neighbor. You don't need a high rise hotel, it's just perfect. Great location, close to beaches and walking distance to a mini market, BBQ. I would like to go back again.
Nature Aruba is your home away from home. We did not meet Jacky but Careen did an excellent job in letting us feel very welcome! Top of the line service. The rest of the team (Gilberto and Esperanza) were also very attentive. What you see on the pictures that is what you get. A clean and very modern apartment with just everything you need. My daughter enjoyed the pool big time. We would definitely go back to Nature Aruba!
Desde que aceptaron nuestra solicitud de estadía las anfitrionas se mostraron muy atentas y amables. La casa es tal como se la ve en las fotos, muy cómoda y con un excelente espacio exterior con piscina y parrilla.
No tuve la oportunidad de conocer a Jacky, pero Careen se encargó de atender todas nuestras necesidades y preguntas siempre con una sonrisa. La señora Esperanza se encarga de la limpieza una vez por semana y también es un encanto de persona.
Nosotros alquilamos un auto en el aeropuerto lo que nos permitió recorrer toda la isla con facilidad. El barrio donde se encuentra la propiedad es muy lindo tranquilo y seguro.
Con seguridad volvería a alquilar la casa ya que nuestra experiencia fue excelente.
Vielen herzlichen Dank für Eure Gastfreundschaft. Es hat uns sehr gut in eurem kleinen Paradies gefallen. Ihr habt wirklich alles getan, damit wir uns rundum wohl gefühlt haben!
We zijn weer terug van 2 heerlijke weken op Aruba. We hebben genoten, het appartement was boven verwachting. Het ligt in een rustige buurt en toch maar 5 minuutjes rijden van het heerlijke strand. Met om de hoek op loopafstand een (website hidden) een hartelijk ontvangst heerlijk geslapen en s'morgens meteen een duik met de kinderen in het zwembad. Alles is perfect bezorgd en zelfs beschikking over een wasmachine, dus alles weer schoon mee in de koffer naar huis. Dank je Jacky voor ons heerlijke verblijf. Groetjes uit een koud nederland, Maarten en Sophie, de kids
Fue una semana extraordinaria, la atención de Jacqueline y Caaren, fue estupenda. El lugar mágico, soñado.. La atención inmejorable, los servicios muy buenos todos. Sin duda regresaría con mi familia. En nombre de mi esposo, mi future baby y yo.. Agradecemos las atenciones recibidas. Quedando pendiente de volverlas a ver. Saludos. 100% recomendado!
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Jacky
I'm a 48 years old business professional. I take pride in our properties and we are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of our properties are fully furnished and have all the amenities of home!
Movies and nice restaurants
Shopping and restaurants
Entertainment & casino
Rental of water sports activities