About this listing
Thanks for checking our apartment out.
As Super Hosts with Airbnb we pride ourselves on offering our guest the best possible experience.
So if you have any questions or there is anything you need to know, please feel free to get in contact.
Please make sure you read the 'Other Things to Note' section before making a booking.
The apartment has just gone over extensive refurbishment and has been finished to a very high standard with everything that you will need to make your stay a comfortable one.
Whilst everything is brand new, you can still enjoy the feeling or the original apartment with high wooden beamed ceilings and an amazing open brink wall in the living area.
There is a double bedroom and a twin bed room, which can be made up to another double bedroom. And a sofa bed in the living area.
There is a small balcony at the back with a table and two chairs for you to enjoy.
We offer you the following;
✔ Private High Speed 20Mb/s Wifi or network access
✔ Clean Sheets
✔ 40'' LCD TV
✔ The new modern kitchen has all brand new appliances such as large fridge, oven, cooker, kettle, toaster along with cooking utensils, pots, pans and more
✔ Fully equipped with full dinner set, glasses, cutlery etc
✔ A modern bathroom all refurbished.
(Toilet paper, soap, hand wash are all provided)
✔ Hair dryer
✔ Fresh clean towels
✔ Travel cot and high chair available if required (under 2's are free)
If you have any questions or if there is anything we can help with, please let us know.
You'll have full access to the apartment. It'll be all yours for your stay.
Interaction with Guests
We'll be on hand to help in any way we can.
The Barrio del Poble Sec is a central neighborhood of Barcelona. It is known for its theatres, music bars and cabaret clubs, including the inimitable El Molino.
The apartment is located close to everywhere:
- Metro L 3 (green) is a short walk away. Its a great line to be close to as you can easily reach most of the main tourist must do's of Barcelona. Its the only is the only one that gets you to to major landmarks.
Other Things to Note
IMPORTANT: If you do not arrive until after 10pm on the day of arrival please contact us before making your booking.
As you will be staying in a fully touristic licensed apartment There is a tourist tax of .75 cent per adult per night, this needs to be paid on check in please. Children under 16's are free.
If this apartment is booked on the dates you are looking for or not quite suitable to your needs, please check out our other listings.
Just click on our profile on the right of this page, then our Wish Lists, Our apartments in Barcelona.
We have INSTANT BOOKING enabled.
You can now book immediately WITHOUT having to ask our permission and get INSTANT confirmation. However, needless to say, please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the property!
- No smoking in the apartment please
- The kitchen is of course available for your use, please be safe.
- Reasonable quiet noise levels especially after 11pm.
- Respect of the property and neighbours.
- No loud parties!
- With the hot weather we would really appreciate if you could clean down kitchen surfaces at least once a day (only if used) and bring out the garbage at least every second day. This is necessary in the hot weather, thank you! The garbage bins are located very close to your apartment - near the main front door. They are the big grey plastic containers - you can't miss them! Cheers!
- Most importantly relax and enjoy your stay!
About the Host, Phil And Fiona
We are an English and Irish couple with a very warm welcome awaiting you. We are friendly and easy going with 2 kiddies and a beagle dog who moved from Ireland over four years ago and we are now thoroughly settled and enjoying life in fabulous Barcelona. We work full time managing short term rentals as Airbnb Superhosts and absolutely love what we do! We have our amazing friends Paula and Pol who are from Barcelona and help us out allot! On a daily basis we get to meet amazing people from all around the world and ensure they enjoy this incredible city and experience during their stay, how lucky are we!