This studio is snuggled in the back of a courtyard and overlooks a private park which guests have access to. Brand new modern building. Kitchen has all the basics including a microwave and dish washer.
This studio is snuggled in the back of a courtyard and overlooks a private park which guests have access to. Brand new modern building. Kitchen has all the basics including a microwave and dish washer. In combination with PARK I, groups of 4 can have a great experience here.
We have several apartments in Berlin-Mitte / Prenzlauer Berg and we would love to have you as our guests in one of them.
The purpose of the House Rules is to insure that all guests may enjoy a pleasant stay in comfortable surroundings.
• No pets of any kind are allowed
• Smoking in the apartment is not allowed
• Careful use of furnishings is requested
• The guest is asked to treat the apartment and its contents with the same care as though it were his/her own.
• The guest has the responsibility to pay for any damages caused by carelessness, willful destruction, or through unintended use of the furnishings or other contents of the apartment. Examples are burns, damage or soiling of furnishings or textiles, including breakage of glassware and dishes, etc. Reimbursement will be for full value of the items damaged.
• Responsible Use of the Apartment and its Contents
• In order to protect our environment, it is expected of each guest that he/she avoid wasteful use of the various utilities, i.e. gas, water and electricity. In the case of extreme carelessness, (for example having the windows open and the heat turned up to the maximum), Linnen has the right to request additional payment for utilities expenses.
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly in the provided trash collection containers. Separating trash into their appropriate bins (if supplied) is also requested.
• In the hours between 22:00 and 06:00 guests are requested to maintain peace and quiet in consideration of the other tenants in the building. If there are any complaints from neighbours in the building, we hold right to terminate the remaining of the stay.
For more information, please visit our website: (website hidden)
Die Wohnung ist super gelegen und äusserst ruhig, trotzdem sehr zentral. Der Kontakt war sehr nett, schnell und zuvorkommend. Wir konnten den Schlüssel wie angegeben problemlos abholen. Die Wohnung war in einem sauberen Zustand und mit allem ausgestattet, was es für einen Kurzurlaub braucht. Vielen Dank an Antonio und Bodo, dass wir Eure Gäste sein durften!
Perfect location, close to everything..Beautiful house - clean - perfect view.
This was my second time staying in this space. Definitely one of my favorite spots in Berlin.
The apartment was fantastic – centrally located and equipped with all the modern amenities. Antonio and Bodo were excellent hosts who responded to all questions in a timely manor. Many thanks!
A great experience. Beautiful, stylish, bright apartment. Good communication. Good value. Recommended.
Park II-studio was just what I was looking for. A nice modern hideout centrally located. The host were very professional and their response time to my requests was great. I would definitely visit this place again.
Very nice place to stay!
Lovely modern little apartment, nice style and good taste, fully equipped.
Fantastic view through the big scale windows on a little park with trees and branches right outside. Quiet and comfortable
Perfect area in the center with galleries, nice bars and cafes - very close to the old museum area.
Antonio & Bodo are nice and very professional hosts.
We stayed 4 nights.
This host has 218 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Like the city they're located in, each of the rooms at the inn and our apartments have their own individual flair. We have created spaces for the design minded. Key pick-up usually takes place in our café, Linnen (Prenzlauer Berg) or our neighbours near each apartment.
Antonio and Bodo