Amazing remodeled, rustic modern townhome in South Lake Tahoe! Fantastic views from giant windows, minutes from casinos, Heavenly ski resort, and beaches.
Enjoy our home movie theater with 110 inch HD projector and Foosball table, new granite countertops, hardwood floors, fireplace, high speed Internet, games, and TVs with DVD players in every room, Roku with Netflix & more!
There are numerous hiking trails right outside the door! Community includes pool, spa, and tennis court access. This three-story townhome has a great layout and is perfect for relaxing, entertaining, and enjoying your Tahoe Vacation!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Full Bed, Twin Bed
Distance from Heavenly:
2 miles to Gondola
4 miles to CA entrance
5 miles to NV entrance
Distance to Casinos:
Interaction with Guests
We live in the Bay Area and provide access via a door code which we will send out via email.
For urgent matters, our housekeeper lives nearby and is available.
The condo is part of the Lake Village community and has access to the common area with pool, hot tub, BBQs and game room.
It is nestled in the woods and feel quite secluded. However grocery stores, restaurants, shops, and nightlife are just minutes away. An ideal location!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. PARKING – 132 Holly Lane has one numbered, designated parking space, located right outside the townhouse. In addition, there are several unnumbered parking spaces nearby and in the subdivision. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The Lake Village homeowners association drains, sanitizes, refills and replenishes chemicals in the hot tub regularly.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
11. Water: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.00
12. Pets: Guests with pets will need sign a pet agreement and provide an additional $200 pet deposit.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
We had a wonderful time here. Perfectly located with an amazing view of the lake and only a few minutes from Heavenly Ski lodges.
We had 2 families with kids. The space was plenty for all of us.
The movie /game room downstairs was a hit for the kids after a long outdoor day, while the grownups, could spend quiet time in the living-room overlooking the lake.
Description is very accurate. The host do not live in the area but were very quick to respond to a couple issues we had.
The community area with the sauna and hot tub is about 7 minutes walk from the condo. We all enjoined this as well.
There is nothing quite like seeing the smiles and excitement of the kids when they discover the basement entertainment room with a huge wall screen TV and foosball table and super comfy sectional couch. If you are taking your kids on vacation, this is the house you want. Everything was perfect.
Anne and Campbell are warm, gracious and responsive in a very timely manner. They made my first time Airbnb experience very easy. Their listing is accurate. It met and exceeded my expectations. The neighborhood is quiet and blends in with nature nicely for a development. Has a private feel. It is near plenty of good restaurants, skiing, hiking and other lake activities. Parking was convenient.
Enough can't be said for the spectacular views of the lake available from multiple rooms. Magical. We had a snowstorm and I felt like I was in a snowglobe. The sunsets were also beautiful. If I had been unable to leave the townhouse, the warm appointments of the home and the views would still have made my vacation.
Diningroom, kitchen, livingroom flowed together making it great for entertaining and companionship while cooking and enjoying the view. Kitchen very well equipped to actually cook.
Bedrooms and beds very comfortable. Two with the lovely lake view. Bathrooms nice with good space for your things. We felt very at home.
Then there is the theater room with the large screen projection TV. Ending the day sharing a movie on the spacious couch was the finishing touch of luxury.
My son and I had the best time here. We never wanted to leave. Thank you so much Anne and Campbell.
It's a wonderful, clean, welcoming condo and the view of the lake alone is worth the price. The beds are comfortable, the kitchen/living area is great -- it was equally comfortable both for two and for seven, when our friends joined us for the weekend.
(On a side note, if you count on the community hot tub or sauna as a part of your experience, don't hold your breath. The hot tub was closed for maintenance for the whole weekend and the sauna, although open, was lukewarm. )
Accurate listing (read the fine print! The hot tub is not at the apt, but a couple blocks away at a shared community space. I didn't realize this, but it is clearly stated in the listing). Nice place, great views, comfortable rooms.
Anne was super easy to deal with, friendly, and fast responses!
The property was great - perfect space for a small group. The kitchen and dining room was open so you could be cooking and having wine and talking to everyone. The views are incredible.
Our group of five adults and one child had the best time this past weekend at Anne's place. Gorgeous views, and great space for entertaining, either cooking and eating in the open plan kitchen, dining room, and living room, or watching movies downstairs in the rec room.
Anne was very easy to work with, super responsive and friendly!