About this listing
Amazing remodeled, rustic modern townhome in South Lake Tahoe! Fantastic views from giant windows, minutes from casinos, Heavenly ski resort, and beaches.
Enjoy our home movie theater with 110 inch HD projector and Foosball table, new granite countertops, hardwood floors, fireplace, high speed Internet, games, and TVs with DVD players in every room, Roku with Netflix & more!
There are numerous hiking trails right outside the door! Community includes pool, spa, and tennis court access. This three-story townhome has a great layout and is perfect for relaxing, entertaining, and enjoying your Tahoe Vacation!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Full Bed, Twin Bed
Distance from Heavenly:
2 miles to Gondola
4 miles to CA entrance
5 miles to NV entrance
Distance to Casinos:
Interaction with Guests
We live in the Bay Area and provide access via a door code which we will send out via email.
For urgent matters, our housekeeper lives nearby and is available.
The condo is part of the Lake Village community and has access to the common area with pool, hot tub, BBQs and game room.
It is nestled in the woods and feel quite secluded. However grocery stores, restaurants, shops, beach access and nightlife are just minutes away. An ideal location!
Zephyr Cove and Round Hill are excellent beaches to visit in the summer.
Other Things to Note
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. PARKING – 132 Holly Lane has one numbered, designated parking space, located right outside the townhouse. In addition, there are several unnumbered parking spaces nearby and in the subdivision. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The Lake Village homeowners association drains, sanitizes, refills and replenishes chemicals in the hot tub regularly.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
11. Water: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to (phone number hidden). Pets: Guests with pets will need sign a pet agreement and provide an additional $200 pet deposit.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.