About this listing
This home is nestled on a quiet and peaceful street. Centrally located, we're 5-10 minutes to downtown Convention Center, Staple Center, Dodger Stadium, & Universal Studios, and 2 blocks away from the hippest eateries, coffee shops, and clubs.
Enjoy my open, skylit 3 bedroom/2 bath home, a charming 1920's California bungalow turned lush zen retreat in hip & artsy Silverlake. It's a beautiful, eclectic neighborhood just 5 minutes to either Sunset Junction with tons of delicious eateries, artisan shops and gourmet coffee houses or to the famous Reservoir with its new addition of the the Meadow, an open grassy, green space which overlooks the water. There is a nearby Farmer's market on Saturdays.
There are great garden views from nearly every room in the house. There is a full kitchen with fully stocked appliances, pots & pans, utensils, a dining room, lounge, living room & loft.
The Master Suite is located in the back portion of the home. It has a high vaulted ceiling with a chandelier and luxury Cal King bed. It includes its own private Art Deco Master Bathroom with separate Tub & Shower.
In the front portion of the home, bright & airy Bedroom 1 shares an art deco bathroom with shower and tub with warm & cozy Bedroom 2. Each has a comfy queen-sized bed. There is also an upstairs loft with a queen-sized futon (new, so not pictured).
Great outdoor areas. Enjoy coffee on the porch or relax with a book or brunch on the outdoor side patio. There is a rosemary bush, along with various herbs & berries surrounding the property for the chefs in the house. Free laundry on-site. The driveway parks 4 cars tandem. There is also plenty of street parking.
Please note: the back portion of the yard is now shaded with a tree overhang & is discreetly covered to separate the entrance of the studio that Bo occupies. You're welcome to come by to visit her little birdcage in the yard. :)
The Los Angeles Hotel Tax is 14% for stays less than 1 month. It is not automatically computed by Airbnb.
There is a one time cleaning fee of $100 which is automatically computed. For stays longer than 1 week, we require weekly cleanings for the upkeep of the home which includes general cleaning, changing bed sheets & watering of plants. They will be added to the weekly/monthly pricing as Airbnb cannot automatically compute it.
Please note there is a $20 charge each per night for more than 3 guests, which is automatically computed.
Conveniently located 3 miles from Downtown's Performing Arts & Museum District, 4.5 miles to Hollywood, 4.5 miles to Griffith Park Observatory, 6.5 miles to The Los Angeles Zoo.
All correspondence on Bo's behalf is with Jeanet, who coordinates all bookings & inquiries.
Any outside guests must have prior approval to enter the premises.
Please be aware of noise levels, especially in the evening hours, as we are in a residential neighborhood with families & small children.
1. SMOKING: No smoking is permitted inside the home. You are welcome to smoke on the outdoor patios. Please be aware to close or stay clear of any open windows of the house and dispose of ashes & cigarette butts immediately in the outside trash receptacles.
2. CLEAN FEES: Bookings placed on-line include a weekly cleaning fee. Clean fee covers a general cleaning of all things. Clean fee does not include: any trash left behind not placed in designated receptacle, dirty dishes left behind, food baked on the interior of the stove; sand; spills left to set in the refrigerator or any where else; stains from make-up etc – all apartments are fitted with there own washer dryer. Please take care when placing your belongings with our linens so that they stay white.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Guest authorizes and permits proprietor to charge and deduct from guests credit card any and all sums for payment of past due rent, services and/or other obligations and charges incurred by Guest and owed to proprietor during Guests length of occupancy and any renewals thereof or extensions thereto including, but not limited to, any and all costs of repairs to the premises and/or fixtures damaged and/or destroyed therein.
4. OCCUPANTS: The premises shall not be kept by any other persons other than the guests designated.
5. CHILDREN: Our apartments are not child proofed. Please take the time you need to place breakables out of your child’s reach. Item #1 'Clean fee' covers the basics - hands prints, sticky table legs etc. will be extra.
6. PETS:. Pets charged additional clean fee. No pet is accepted without express written consent from the management. Loud or continuous barking is not permitted. If your dog proves to be a nuisance you must make arrangements with our local ‘Doggy Day Care’ or leave and forfeit the full amount of your rent or one full weeks rent from the date of your departure whichever is less.
7. RIGHT OF ENTRY: Proprietor may enter the premises at any time for any purposes, including but not limited to inspection of the premises, cleaning of the premises, and repair of the premises.
8. PAYMENTS: All bookings that total more than $1000 that are paid by credit card may be subject to 3% credit card processing fee. This includes charges processed through airbnb.com (3%). To avoid paying charge card fees you can arrange alternative payment methods with the management.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This agreement is made and entered into as of the date specified in agreement and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
Hotel tax applicable on all stays of less than 31 nights