About this listing
Are you traveling and looking for an apartment in Amsterdam that is perfect for a (young) family?
We offer a nice cozy apartment for four people!
A baby bed is available as well and children under the age of 3 stay free of charge, under the age of 12 pay half price.
The apartment is located on the second floor. It is just one floor below our apartment, which is on the third floor. The apartment is located in a lively neighborhood right in the center of Amsterdam and at the same time it is VERY QUIET! Check the reviews for confirmation.
The cozy apartment is equipped with:
OVERALL IN THE HOUSE
- bedding for all the beds
- WIRELESS INTERNET
- (travel) talks, a beer or a meal with us hosts if we have time..
- obviously your own set of keys.
- no cleaning fee
- all the sockets are baby/child proof, we have covered them so baby fingers are safe!
- The apartment has a separate entrance so you can come in and out whenever you wish.
- This means privacy!
- the bathroom is equipped with A BATH !!
- the shower is in the private bathroom
- free clean towels, they are nice and big
- shower gel & shampoo
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- hair blower/dryer
- 2 one person beds in the sleeping room
- nice closet with big mirror
- blackout role curtain and regular curtains
- There is a nice big couch in the living room.
- This couch can easily be turned into a queen size bed.
- The size of this bed is 1.60 cm x 2.00 cm.
- a high quality air bed (queen size) is optional and free. The bed can be pumped
- decorated with plants! :)
- two beautiful wooden chairs plus small table
- a baby bed with bedding
- the toilet is separated from the bathroom.
- towel and hand wash soap is available
- small fridge
- micro wave
- tea & coffee making facilities
- water boiler
- cooking facilities (gas pits)
- plates, cutlery etc
- pots, pans etc
- small bread toaster
We live in a nice apartment just one level above the apartment.
The apartment is located:
- close to shops
- 2 minutes from breakfast pubs (smoking and non-smoking)
- 2 minutes from Vondelpark
- 2 minutes from laundromat
- 2 minutes from steam cleaning services
- 5 minutes from lunch cafes
- 5 minutes from a lot of restaurants (Italian, Indian, Greek, African, Indonesian, Thai)
- 5 minutes from the city center
- 5 minutes from Leidseplein
- 5 minutes from Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- 5 minutes from Amsterdam Forest
- 15 minutes from Central Station
- 20 minutes from Schiphol Airlport
Come stay with us, we would love to get to know you!
Hans & Floor
NO SMOKING PLEASE
NO DRUGS AT ALL TIMES
Check-out time is until 11.00 am
Check-in time is from 16:00 pm until 21:00 pm
Laundry can be done:
by using the washing machine in the bathroom
by visiting the laundromat at “Kanaalstraat ” ( € 8,-) Out the door, turn right. Then take the second street right. This is the “Kanaalstraat”. There is a laundromat on the corner on the left side of the street
Shampoo, shower gel and towels are free to use, but please leave them in the apartment after check-out
Once you need fresh towels, just ask. We will replace them.
Things can break. That’s life. We would appreciate it if you just tell us so we can replace it
We do not charge a cleaning fee. Please do not trash the place. Otherwise we do have to use the deposit.. :)
For questions, please do not hesitate to ask us. We live just one floor up.
The front door key is unique and not easy to replace. It requires an expensive certificate. This will cost us € 50,- so needless to say, please do not loose the key
For using breakfast please let us know the day before so Floor can make preparations. There are options to take breakfast at Overtoom street as well, this is just 2 minutes away from the apartment.
Once you leave the building, please do NOT lock the front door with the key. Just close the door behind you once you are out on the street. The reason is this: once the door is locked from the outside with the key, we cannot open the door from the inside
For internet connection, Networkname and Password is ... yeah, you'll get that once you're here! ;)
Thank you for considering a stay/staying with us and enjoy your time in Amsterdam!
Hans & Floor