Are you traveling and looking for an apartment in Amsterdam that is perfect for a (young) family?
We offer a nice cozy apartment for four people!
A baby bed is available as well and children under the age of 3 stay free of charge, under the age of 12 pay half price.
The apartment is located on the second floor. It is just one floor below our apartment, which is on the third floor. The apartment is located (email hidden)ly neighborhood right in the center of Amsterdam and at the same time it is VERY QUIET! Check the reviews for confirmation.
The cozy apartment is equipped with:
OVERALL IN THE HOUSE
- bedding for all the beds
- WIRELESS INTERNET
- (travel) talks, a beer or a meal with us hosts if we have time..
- obviously your own set of keys.
- no cleaning fee
- all the sockets are baby/child proof, we have covered them so baby fingers are safe!
- The apartment has a separate entrance so you can come in and out whenever you wish.
- This means privacy!
- the bathroom is equipped with A BATH !!
- the shower is in the private bathroom
- free clean towels, they are nice and big
- shower gel & shampoo
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- hair blower/dryer
- 2 one person beds in the sleeping room
- nice closet with big mirror
- blackout role curtain and regular curtains
- There is a nice big couch in the living room.
- This couch can easily be turned into a queen size bed.
- The size of this bed is 1.60 cm x 2.00 cm.
- a high quality air bed (queen size) is optional and free. The bed can be pumped
- decorated with plants! :)
- two beautiful wooden chairs plus small table
- a baby bed with bedding
- the toilet is separated from the bathroom.
- towel and hand wash soap is available
- small fridge
- micro wave
- tea & coffee making facilities
- water boiler
- cooking facilities (gas pits)
- plates, cutlery etc
- pots, pans etc
- small bread toaster
We live in a nice apartment just one level above the apartment.
The apartment is located:
- close to shops
- 2 minutes from breakfast pubs (smoking and non-smoking)
- 2 minutes from Vondelpark
- 2 minutes from laundromat
- 2 minutes from steam cleaning services
- 5 minutes from lunch cafes
- 5 minutes from a lot of restaurants (Italian, Indian, Greek, African, Indonesian, Thai)
- 5 minutes from the city center
- 5 minutes from Leidseplein
- 5 minutes from Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- 5 minutes from Amsterdam Forest
- 15 minutes from Central Station
- 20 minutes from Schiphol Airlport
Come stay with us, we would love to get to know you!
Hans & Floor
My first words on entering Han's & Floor's apartment was "wow its huge". This was our 1st Airbnb experience and the apartment was everything the website showed, it was clean, had everything we wanted in it and quite close to the tram station which we used a lot.
There were 3 of us so we used the sofa bed which was extremely comfortable.
I hate to give this lovely couple any negative feed back but in the interest of any Airbnb clients who have trouble with stairs this place is not for them, the stairs are narrow and difficult to negotiate, especially with a bag. Though if Hans is there he will offer to carry your bags up the stairs for you.
Hans was an extremely helpful and friendly host. The apartment was just a inviting as it looks in the photos, and is very well set up, light filled, comfortable and easy to live in. It is situated in a lovely, relatively quiet part of Amsterdam with lots of young families and plenty of local choices for places to eat and drink, with the added pleasure of watching bicycle and canal traffic go past. An easy walk into the center of the city through the lovely Vondelpark, but out of the main tourist throng.We would happily stay there again and will recommend it to our friends.
good location, very quiet neighbourhood, perfect with children. Hans was very professional and helpful. The apt is nice and big, all is written in the description is provided. Beds were really comfortable!
We had a lovely stay in our apartment and our hosts Hans and Floor were most welcoming and helpful. The apartment was spacious and clean and the area surrounding was lovely and really easily accessible to the main center of Amsterdam.
The flat was fully equipped as described and the location was in a quiet neighbourhood but close to shops and the number 1 tram route , the Knols were very helpful as well as friendly and went out of their way to help us to solve some problems we faced being our first visit to Amsterdam !
Nous avons été accueilli par un couple très chaleureux. L'appartement est nickel juste un bémol : la batterie de cuisine est insuffisante; pas de poêle et 3 minuscules casseroles tachées
We have had a very pleasant stay at Floor and Hans. Everything was oké! Lidy en Joke
Very reasonably priced, clean and comfortable flat. Hans was always quick to communicate and accommodated my visit to Amsterdam perfectly. It's a very roomy flat with a large bathroom. I was by myself but I could easily imagine a couple or small family comfortably staying here. The location is a short walk to the # 1 tram and the museum district with the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh and Stedelijk (three great art museums) is a 15 minute stroll away (maybe 20 minutes if you care for a nice stroll through the park). The neighborhood is residential and quiet. Access to Schipol Airport is very convenient taking the #1 tram to the Lellylaan station and then transferring to the train. One stop to Schipol for 2.6 euros (thanks for that suggestion Hans!).
I was in Amsterdam eith my sons for three days. the apartment was spacious, full of light, with a nice view of the canal. The lamp table and kitchen are really lovely.
We like the area well comunicated with the city center by tram or walking 20 minutes, close to the big park.
The neighborhood is very nice with lots of shops and restaurants.
It has been a very pleasant experience in Amsterdam and the apartment is highly recommended. Floor and Hans are always available to help you. They have available a lot of information about the apartment and Ámsterdam.
I was traveling back to the US from Kenya with a friend and stayed at Hans and Floor's apartment for an overnight layover. Everything was fantastic! Hans let me in as soon as we arrived, showed us the apartment and answered all our questions. He was very helpful advising us where to go and how to travel. The apartment was perfect: bigger than expected, very clean, comfortable beds, fast wifi... Even some books on Amsterdam. Thanks again.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.