About this listing
Spacious and light private apartment on second floor with beautiful canal view! At 5 min walking distance from Vondelpark and public transport. 1 BR for 2 PPL, 1 queen seize sleeping couch for 2 PPL. Bathroom with separate shower and bath!
Are you traveling and looking for an apartment in Amsterdam that is perfect for a (young) family?
We offer a spacious, private and light apartment for a maximum of four people!
A baby bed is available!
The apartment is located on the second floor. It is just one floor below our apartment, we live close by! The apartment is located in a lively neighborhood right in the center of Amsterdam. But at the same time it's far enough away from the touristy noise so that you can sleep very well at night.
This is how our apartment is designed:
OVERALL IN THE HOUSE
- bedding for all the beds
- FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
- (travel) talks, a beer or a meal with us if we have time..
- obviously your own set of keys
- all the sockets are baby/child proof, we have covered them so baby fingers are safe!
- The apartment has a separate entrance so you can come in and out whenever you wish
- This means privacy!
- the bathroom is equipped with A BATH !!
- the shower is in the private bathroom
- free clean towels, they are nice and big
- shower gel & shampoo
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- hair blower/dryer
- 2 one person beds in the sleeping room
- both beds each have night stands with night lights
- nice closet with big mirror
- blackout role curtain and regular curtains so you can sleep well
- A baby bed with bedding is available
- There is a nice big couch in the living room
- This couch can easily be turned into a queen size bed
- The size of this bed is 1.60 cm x 2.00 cm
- A high quality air bed (queen size) is optional and free. The bed can be automatically blown up
- This apartment is decorated with plants! :)
- Two beautiful wooden chairs plus small table
- the toilet is separated from the bathroom.
- towel and hand wash soap is supplied by us
- Main dining room table
- 4 Chairs
- High chair available for toddlers
- Small fridge
- Micro wave
- Coffee maker
- Water boiler for preparing tea
- Cooking facilities (gas pits)
- Pots, pans etc
- Plates, cutlery etc
- Small bread toaster
You have access to the entire apartment since it's a private a apartment. You can access the apartment - after check in - every moment during the day and night as you'll have the keys to the building. No curfew etc.
Interaction with Guests
There are many ways you can get in contact with us:
Airbnb: Best way is to sent us a message on Airbnb platform
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN): This is a super convenient way to get in contact with us, given you have access to the Internet
Phone: Of course you can call and text us
Personal: Our apartment is one floor up from your apartment so finally you can also come up, knock on our door and talk to us! :-)
The apartment is located:
- close to shops
- 2 minutes from breakfast pubs (smoking and non-smoking)
- 2 minutes from Vondelpark
- 2 minutes from laundromat
- 2 minutes from steam cleaning services
- 5 minutes from lunch cafes
- 5 minutes from a lot of restaurants (Italian, Indian, Greek, African, Indonesian, Thai)
- 5 minutes from the city center
- 5 minutes from Leidseplein
- 5 minutes from Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- 5 minutes from Amsterdam Forest
- 15 minutes from Central Station
- 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport
This apartment is at a 3 minute walking distance from the main tram line # 1. In Amsterdam, most people get around by tram. We live a 5 minute tram trip away from the canal district
Also, we are not far from Schiphol airport at 15 minutes by taxi and at 25 minutes by public transport
Renting a bike is convenient as we are located next to the Overtoom street where bike rental (€ 12 per 24 hours) is available
A couple of important things...
Obviously no smoking please.
Also, don't bring or use drugs in the apartment, it makes the apartment smell disgusting.
Our check-out time is until 11.00 AM. At this time our cleaning ladies Nanda and Isaura will come and help us clean the apartment
Check-in time is from 16:00 pm on. Late check in is not a problem, as we have a code lock installed and we are happy to sent you the code so you can check in yourself. We can then welcome you the next day in person!
For questions, please do not hesitate to ask us. We live just one floor up from your apartment.