About this listing
Center of Seoul, Cozy Privat Room
Hi! Welcome to my house! My name is Miyoung. My family has three people (Me, My husband, A Middle school student daughter)
My house is very clean and located center of Seoul, also just 3min from metro station. We would love to host you with warm heart.
Welcome to Korea, and hope to see you soon! :)
* You can have privat room, and you can share living room, bathroom, and kitchen with us! :)
* Only Female
- Center of Seoul, Han-riverside
- 3min walking distance to Metro Station (Eungbong Station, Central LIne)
- 1subway stop to Wangsipli station
- 4subway stop to Dongdaemoon market
- 2subway stop to Apgujeong station
- 3subway stop to Sinsa (Garosugil)
- 2subway stop to Hanyang University
- Han-Riverside : Bicycle free rental shop within 3min
[Home away from home]
- If you want to rent mobile phone, I can help you.
- Seoul subway map
- I love to trip to anywhere, so I can guide your travel! :)
- Korean Cloths Experience, Learning Korean, Making Rice Mixture, Traditional Playing
- Yummy Breakfast
Our house is located close to Myung Dong Shopping area and Dong Dae Mun Market
There is no way to get lost near Eung Bong Station and our family likes to rent bikes
and go for bike rides and hike along the magnificent Han River.
Our house is located from Line 2 and Line 5 Wangshimni Subway station.
There is a bus that goes to the station, you can also transfer from Eung Bong
station to Wangshimni station within one stop. And it's another 4 stops to Dong
Dae Mun station.
Our house is located 3 minutes away from the Eung Bong subway station, and also 3 minutes away from the Riverside walking area, and there is a free bicycle rental facility.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Miyoung
My name is Miyoung.
I was born in 1968 and I live in Seoul, South Korea.
I enjoy meeting new people and I love travelling. Based on my experience, I think one of the most important factors when you travel is the place you will stay.
There are four people in my family.
My first daughter is 21 years old and she graduated high school in Alabama, USA. She would be a big help with communication if you speak English.
My second daughter is 19 years old and she has been studying Chinese for several years so she would have no problem with talking in Chinese. I have studied English,Japanese and Chinese so there would be no big trouble with simple communication.
All four of us are very looking forward to having foreigner guests.
I will try to provide a homelike atmosphere while you are staying.
Wireless internet, Seoul city guide map, transportation card(rent), local phone(rent) is provided.
Pick up from the airport is $80.
These are the facilities around my house.
1. There are Hanyang University which takes 10-15 min if you walk. (less than 5min by taxi)
2. 4 subway lines (Wangsimni station)
- line 2, line 5, Joong-Ang line and Boon-dang line
My home is 4 stations away from Dongdaemun station by line 2, and takes about 35 min to Gangnam station by line 2.
3. If you would like to jog or run, there is Han River right in front of my house. You will see a lot of people walking and riding bicycles there. You can also rent a bike without any fee.
4. There are big mart such as E-mart which you will be able to purchase almost everything. (about 15min on foot and 5min by taxi or mini bus)
我的小孩在大连留学3年了 可能跟你们沟通没有问题 欢迎来我家