About this listing
Two floors DUPLEX apartment for up to 5 people. Only at 6 blocks walking distance from the Main Square.
- Safety Deposit Box -Free Luggage Storage - Flat Screen TV - Satellite Channels - Hairdryer - Towels - Bed Linens - Free Toiletries - Dining Area - Living Area - FREE WiFi - Toilet Paper, Desk, Wake up Service - Refrigerator - Microwave - Cloth racks - Free Tourist Information - Coffee Machine - Stove - Fireplace - Electrical Kettle, etc.
Ideal for short or long term solo travellers, families or groups of friends of up to 5 guests. The #2 DUPLEX at CASA MONDRIANA is a large, two floor apartment with 2 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROMS. One bedroom with a matrimonial large double bed and a second bedroom with 2 single beds. All linens and towels are supplied, and each bed has cotton sheets, two alpaca blankets, comforters and extra polar blankets on top.
Additionally, we can organize your pick up from the airport and your daily tours (Rainbow Mountain, Sacred Valley Tour, City Tour, Maras Moray and the South Corridor Tour) at a local price. Additionally we will guide you in purchasing your train and entrance tickets to Machu Picchu, and coordinate your transport to either Poroy or Ollantaytambo Station.
Cusco has a lot to offer and to fully know the city you will need a minimum of 5 or 6 days.
Private Tours are available, so please inquire.
Check in time starts at 12pm and ends at 9pm
Early check in is possible from 8am to 12pm when we do not have other guests departing on your arrival date. But please check with us prior to your arrival.
Check out time ends at 10am. And again, if you need to stay longer than the check out time, please let us know upon arriving. We will gladly accommodate your late departure if we do not have other people arriving to stay at the same apartment.
Storage is available FREE OF CHARGE, to all our guests when they make two reservations. For all ONE reservation guets, please inquire.
Guests are allowed to walk around the condominium and use common areas of place like the patio.
Also, within walking distance from the apt. you could find the following places:
•The Qoriqancha (and Inca Fortress) 3 blocks away.
•Buses to Ollantaytambo and Urubamba
•Plaza de Armas (Main Square in the Historic Center of Cusco) only 6 blocks.
•Santo Domingo Church
•The Cathedral of Cusco (at the Main Sq.)
•La Valeriana Coffee Shop (one of the best)
•La Merced Church,
•Perurail Wanchaq Station.
•Money Exchange Houses
•Mercado San Pedro
•Local bakeries (for fresh daily bread)
•Laundry (wash & fold same day service)
•Restaurants (Inka Grill, Los Toldos Chicken, La Cusqueñita, etc…)
•La Compania Church (oldest Jesuit Church in Cusco)
•Sightseeing tourist buses (@Main Sq.)
•El Baratillo (Saturday Flea Market)
•San Blas Neighborhood
•Museums and monuments,
and many more.
• EXCELLENT FREE WI FI & CABLE TV
• GROUP OR PRIVATE DAILY TOURS AVAILABLE. PLEASE INQUIRE IF INTERESTED.
• O/W OR R/T TRANSPORTATION TO POROY STATION (if needed).
• O/W OR R/T TRANSPORTATION TO OLLANTAYTAMBO STATION.
• O/W OR R/T TRANSPORTATION TO PACHAR STATION.
• O/W OR R/T TRANSPORTATION TO WANCHAQ STATION
• FREE TOURIST INFORMATION TO OBTAIN YOUR TICKETS FOR MACHU PICCHU.
• PERSONAL ASSISTANCE DURING YOUR STAY.
Interaction with guests
Our office is right across the apartments, right outside the condominium. We are there during office hours unless we have to leave or do some errands. In case of emergency or if you need to reach us, ask us a question, please send us a text or use (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) to call or write to us. We'll reply shortly after receiving your inquire.
If you need that we also arrange you pick up to the airport, please let us know in advance. We can call you a taxi or ask one of our driver to come to pick you up.
Other things to note
If this apartment is not available, please look at our other listings:
-APT # 1: DUPLEX APARTMENT 2 BEDROOMS 2 BATHROOMS FOR UP TO 7 PEOPLE
-APT # 6: ONE FLOOR APARTMENT, 2 BEDROOMS 1.5 BATHROOMS FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE.
-STUDIO APARTMENT, 2 BEDROOMS 1 BATHROOM FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
-FURNISHED BEDROOM WITH ONE LARGE QUEEN SIZE BED FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE.
-COZY BEDROOM FOR ONE PERSON
We also offer information and make reservation for the most popular daily tours like: CITY TOUR, the SACRED VALLEY TOUR, MARAS MORAY and SALINERAS, and TIPON ANDAHUAYLILLAS. Please inquire upon arrival or take a look at the house book provided at the apartments.
Private tours and drivers are also available. Check our list of services.
The weather varies according to the seasons. But things you should bring regardless of which season you come in, are:
-A good light weather jacket / or sport jacket.
-A light or sport raincoat jackets.
-Sunscreen and mosquito repellent for Machu Picchu.
-Good walking shoes.
-Enough cotton socks
-And a copy of your passport to carry with you when out in the city. If you lose it you could always replace it easily.
CHECK-IN STARTS AT 12PM
-Early than 12pm check in is possible ONLY if there are not other guests checking out from the apartment you will be checking in. In the event that the apartment is still occupied for your early arrival, you still could leave your bags in our office (right across the street from the apt) and come back when is available and ready to be occupied again.
- We do not leave in the compound area and therefore we will need to accord a time for our initial meeting -so we can give your the keys and show you the apartment.
- Check in ends at 9pm. Please be considerate and provide our mobile number to your trek company or taxi driver when coming late. A courtesy call is highly appreciated if you are coming late and won't be able to meet the end of the check in time.
- We can coordinate your pick up from the airport, from the different train station and from Olllantaytambo. If interested, please inquire . Our airport pick up is highly recommended. Our drivers go to the airport with a sign on hand and your name on the sign. They bring you right to the door and don't leave "close" to the apartment. Besides, they charge less than what other companies charge at the airport.
CHECK OUT ENDS AT 10AM
- Please inquire if you could have a late check out. If we do not have other people coming to check in at the apartment, you will be able to stay few more hours. If not, you are welcome to leave your bags in our office and come back later to pick them up.
- Please provide your check out time at our initial meeting IF you have an early flight departure or an early trekking departure (4am to 9am).
- NO SMOKING, NO PARTYING, NO VISITORS.
- DO NOT REMOVE FURNITURE, BEDDING OR UTENSILS FROM THE APARTMENT.
- PLEASE DO NOT THROW TOILET PAPER OR GARBAGE IN THE TOILET. THE SEPTIC SYSTEM WON'T FLUSH IT AND IT WILL CLOG THE TOILET. USE THE SMALL GARBAGE CAN NEXT TO THE TOILET FOR IT.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 550 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Psychologist, Anthroposophist and Theology interested. I was born in Lima, Peru but moved to New York when I was in my 20's. I travel often, but consider New York City my favorite city in the world .I have been living between Cusco and New York since 2010. I am fluent in Spanish, English and French and I prefer a peaceful and harmonious life.