About this listing
Surrounded by woods this authentic Vermont all-season chalet sits off a quiet road, 4 miles to Stratton Mountain (an 8 minute drive). Spectacular view of Stratton's ski slopes from the porch and summer swimming in the brook on the property. Dogs OK.
Gorgeous brook on property. Beautiful lake 10 minutes away with kayaking. Hammocks on the porch. Perfect summer getaway.
This charming all-season country chalet is nestled in the Green Mountains, four miles east of Stratton Mountain's Sunbowl. The chalet has spectacular views of the mountain and is surrounded by 5.5 wooded acres. Ball Mountain Brook and a swimming hole are located on the property.
House amenities include:
• Two-minute walk to swimming hole on property
• Two bedrooms on the second floor, a master bedroom on the first floor and two full baths (one on each floor)
• Fully furnished, sleeps 8 comfortably (5 full size beds, plus 1 pullout futon)
• Gas heat, a wood burning stove, and a pellet stove
• TV/VCR/DVD, CD player and turntable (with lots of vinyl records)
• Super high-speed wireless broadband internet (just bring your own laptop)
• Lots of games, puzzles, videos and books for children, plus an assortment of board games for adults
• Full kitchen, front porch with Stratton Mountain view
Dogs are welcome!
All rates include fresh sheets & towels.
Weekday rate: $175/night
Weekend Rate: $225/night
Non-holiday Winter Season Rates
Weekend Rate: $350/night
Weekday Rate: $200/night
The cleaning/linen fee is $75.
Please inquire for holiday rates and extended stays.
The whole house and surrounding 3 acre property.
Interaction with Guests
I will not be present, but I am available by phone as needed. A caretaker is available on request.
Quiet and private area next to Green Mountain National Forest.
You will need a car or bikes to get around.
Dogs are welcome. Unfortunately cats are not allowed (homeowner allergies - sorry). No smoking inside the chalet.