About this listing
Nestled in the middle of a quiet residential neighbourhood, this fine home is surrounded by parks, trees and has a warm family that enjoys hosting guests from across the world. We are a 5 min. bus ride away from the closest Toronto Transit (TTC) Subway Station, 2 minutes away from the bus stop and about a 15 to 20 minute commute to downtown Toronto. The ceilings are a little lower, but we're at a bargain price! Now you just can’t beat that anywhere else, can you? :-)
- Clean interiors always
- Personal bedrooms with sheets and towels provided
- Free wireless internet access
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Convenient access to subway and local buses
- Information and directions to nearby attractions
- Parking space may be available (upon request)
- Easy access to grocery store (2 min. walk away!)
- Extra mattresses (if required)
Please feel free to ask any questions by AirBnB messenger! We would be happy to answer them and hope to have you come stay with us :)
Interaction with Guests
You are welcome to contact us at any time if they have any questions or concerns. While we may not always be around in person, you will have our contact details at all times!
* Public transit is conveniently located about a 2 minute walk from the house. The closest subway station is also a 5-10 min. bus ride away.
* There is a car-sharing lot within a 3 minute walk as well
Other Things to Note
* Laundry facilities are available at the premises for $4.00 per load (washing and drying)
* We also offer transportation to and from the Toronto International and Domestic Airports at $30.00 per trip.
* Guests are requested to leave their shoes at the main entrance of our home to help keep the house clean.
* Guests are welcome to come and go as they please, provided they share what their initial time of arrival and time of departure on the final day of their stay with us will be.
* Guests are requested to let us know in advance if they will require a taxi ride to the airport to allow for smooth planning.
* Guests are welcome to extend their stay with minimal notice, as long as the room is not booked by other guests or being used to host family.
* Guests are requested not to let anyone into our home without letting us know in advance.
Yohan and Sarah were very nice, welcoming, and helpful. Yohan gave excellent advice for exploring the city and even offered homemade pancakes in the morning. One caveat: The guest bedroom is in the basement with ceilings lower than 1.85m. My boyfriend is about 1.95m and couldn't stand up straight. Other than that: highly recommended.
Pour une premiére expérience, plutot réussi. C était un vrai plaisir de les rencontrer, ils nous ont tout de suite mis à l aise. La chambre est conforme à la photo. Je conseille a 100% ces hotes tres dispo. Le bus est à 5mn, et la supérette également. Place pour une voiture.
We only stopped over at Yohan and Sarah's for a night but our stay was a good experience. Yohan welcomed us and made sure we were comfortable. He made suggestions for places to eat and was a great host.
Séjour agréable, literie confortable et espaces propres.
Nous n'avons malheureusement eu que très peu d'échange avec nos hôtes même si nous avons rencontré Yohan à notre départ. Ils ont cependant tout fait pour que notre séjour se déroule au mieux
Yohan and Sarah were really kind to us.They are friendly and ready to help guests for any need. Everything is clean and the position of the house is just 10mins walking to the first tube station. Our stay has been great.
Yohan and Sarah were very welcoming and even brought us some home made bread for breakfast! Also provided an extra mattress since we had an extra person when I had totally expected to sleep on the pictured sofa instead haha
Great place to say for a night. Yohan was really helpful. Complimentary breakfast is always a win
This host has 80 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Yohan & Sarah
Welcome to our dwelling place! My wife and I live in Toronto and really enjoy what this city has to offer. A home with clean, well set-up rooms, access to cooking facilities and lots of warmth from it's owners, this is an ideal spot to come and spend some time away from home!
Between 2010 and 2015, we have hosted over 500 individuals and couples from over 100 cities and 50 countries around the world! We would love for you to be our next guest. Whether for a few days, several weeks or a couple of months, we'll do our best to take care of your needs and provide you with a great experience you'll enjoy for a while to come.