Nestled in the middle of a quiet residential neighbourhood, this fine home is surrounded by parks, trees and has a warm family that enjoys hosting guests from across the world. We are a 5 min. bus ride away from the closest Toronto Transit (TTC) Subway Station, 2 minutes away from the bus stop and about a 15 to 20 minute commute to downtown Toronto. The ceilings are a little lower, but we're at a bargain price! Now you just can’t beat that anywhere else, can you? :-)
- Clean interiors always
- Personal bedrooms with sheets and towels provided
- Free wireless internet access
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Convenient access to subway and local buses
- Information and directions to nearby attractions
- Parking space may be available (upon request)
- Easy access to grocery store (2 min. walk away!)
- Morning breakfast (requested at time of booking)
- Extra air mattresses (if required)
Please feel free to ask any questions by AirBnB messenger! We would be happy to answer them and hope to have you come stay with us :)
Interaction with Guests
You are welcome to contact us at any time if they have any questions or concerns. While we may not always be around in person, you will have our contact details at all times!
* Public transit is conveniently located about a 2 minute walk from the house. The closest subway station is also a 5-10 min. bus ride away.
* There is a car-sharing lot within a 3 minute walk as well
Other Things to Note
* Laundry facilities are available at the premises for $4.00 per load (washing and drying)
* We also offer transportation to and from the Toronto International and Domestic Airports at $25 per trip.
* Guests are requested to leave their shoes at the main entrance of our home to help keep the house clean.
* Guests are welcome to come and go as they please, provided they share what their initial time of arrival and time of departure on the final day of their stay with us will be.
* Guests are requested to let us know in advance if they will require a taxi ride to the airport to allow for smooth planning.
* Guests are welcome to extend their stay with minimal notice, as long as the room is not booked by other guests or being used to host family.
* Guests are requested not to let anyone into our home without letting us know in advance.
The hosts have been very accommodating, and wonderful. They have made sure the stay has been comfortable and welcoming. They are lovely people who are very helpful. The place is neat, clean and quiet.
I stayed in Toronto for the weekend with three friends of mine, and we spent two nights at Yohan & Sarah's place. The apartment was nice and clean, with all the commodities needed (fully equipped kitchen, fridge, even soap and shampoo in each room!). Our hosts were really helpful throughout our stay; breakfast was provided every morning. Though the house is quite remote from dowtown Toronto, you can easily commute there if you have a car or even take a bus and then the metro (20 to 30 min). We really enjoyed our stay there, and I would strongly recommend to stay at Yohan & Sarah's as they've been wonderful hosts to us! :)
Yohan and Sarah were excellent hosts. Their whole bottom level is dedicated to their guests and provide a very comfortable environment to stay in. They were also very helpful in helping us get around and teaching us about the public transportation, as well as things to do in the area. Overall great experience!
Staying at Yohan and Sarah's was great. The entire place was spotless, and the room was very comfortable. It looks exactly like the photos. Their neighborhood was very safe, and checking in was very efficient and easy! And on top of all that, they provided breakfast and toast in the morning. Perfect for a short trip to Toronto.
Yohan and Sarah are great hosts and very welcoming. They took care of fruit for us and the kitchen was great to use. Great that there is the possibillity of using the washer. Also is the bathroom really nice and clean.
The location of the appartment is okay; the bus brings you to the metro station every ten minutes.
The room and the kitchen do have a low ceiling; something to be aware of, because we bumped our head real hard.
The matressesd weren't really well, reason why our nights were a bit less comfortable.
The room is very comfortable and clean. Yohan and sarah were receptive. This is a very good place to stay in Toronto!
It's a very nice and clean place to stay in Toronto. My friend and I stayed for a couple of nights, we felt very friendly and secure there, it's also good for girls who aren't familiar with Toronto city. Yohan and Sarah almost replied to our concerns as soon as we had asked, it was great.
This host has 79 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to our dwelling place! My wife and I live in Toronto and really enjoy what this city has to offer. A home with clean, well set-up rooms, access to cooking facilities and lots of warmth from it's owners, this is an ideal spot to come and spend some time away from home!
Between 2010 and 2014, we have hosted over 400 individuals and couples from over 100 cities and 40 countries around the world! We would love for you to be our next guest. Whether for a few days, several weeks or a couple of months, we'll do our best to take care of your needs and provide you with a great experience you'll enjoy for a while to come.