Situated on a quiet, safe tree-lined street, our stylish private garden one bedroom is steps away from all the action; cafes, bars, galleries, shops and restaurants off Bedford Ave.
Stay in Williamsburg NYC's one bedroom apartment opens up to a shared garden space to be used by guests only for quiet enjoyment (please no gatherings)
Please read our FAQs in the House Rules before inquiring.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: We check Photo ID of the card holder used for booking upon check in. MUST BE 25+
UPON ARRIVAL (OR SHORTLY AFTER), YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT A PHOTO ID AND SIGN A SECURITY DEPOSIT RIDER DETAILING THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. Do not smoke in the apartment and do not toss cigarette butts into the garden or litter the front of the house. If you smoke inside we will claim a fee from your security deposit.
2. Turn off the lights, heat/air conditioner when leaving the apartment.
3. Sort out the recycling in 2 clear bags and put it out on the correct days (only late Saturday night or Sunday). Failure to do so will result in a fee.
4. Take out the garbage on the correct days (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)
5. Clean your dishes before checking out. Dishes not included in the cleaning fee.
6. Do not throw any late night or loud parties and understand only max of 4 daytime guests are allowed.
7. Do not remove anything belonging to the rental from the apartment.
8. Do not make illegal downloads- copyrighted material (movies/television/music/books etc) from the guest wi-fi.
9. The rental price is guaranteed only for the prearranged number of guests. Last minute overnight guests are charged a fee.
10. Checkout is at 11am. Failure to check out on time without prior arrangement will result in a fee.
11. We may submit a claim on your security deposit if you fail to abide by these rules.
FAQs (please read before inquiring):
Can I bring my well-behaved small pet if I pay extra?
No, please do not ask.
Is the neighborhood safe?
Yes. Northside Williamsburg Brooklyn is completely safe at all hours.
Is it legal to rent this apartment?
Yes because our properties are New York City Class B residential buildings. Short stay rentals are illegal in Class A buildings.
I sent an inquiry. What is the next step?
We usually respond the same day. Please allow us 24 hours to respond to you. Since we use multiple advertising sites and sources, we don't offer “instant booking” on Airbnb.
Our plane arrives early (or takes off late). Can we check in early (or check out late)?
At the time of booking, we can't promise this. Check in/out times are 11am/3pm.
Can we leave our luggage inside the apartment before (or after) our stay?
No but you are welcome to leave your luggage in our hallways. We've never had a problem but please keep your valuables with you. We're not responsible for lost/stolen luggage.
What is this extra Airbnb fee on my quote?
Airbnb charges 3% on top of our rates and fees. Sorry, we have no control over the Airbnb fee.
Why have I been charged for the entire stay now?
Unlike a hotel, airbnb charges the full amount of your stay upfront. However, we do not receive any payment until the second day of your stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 102 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to Brooklyn! As as passionate and avid traveler with extensive hospitality experience I strive to provide a warm and seamless transition. I also live in Williamsburg so will be able to make local suggestions in entertainment, food, travel, and general neighborhood perks!