About this listing
Enjoy both the night life of Lincoln Road and daylight on the beach!
In the heart of South Beach, it is only 10 min walk from the Beach.
This bright, cozy 1 bedroom apartment will make your vacations in Miami Beach.
Located on the 3rd floor of a lovely Art Deco building - the Polo. It is right on Lincoln Road.
It has a living room, a bedrooms, a bathroom, and a modern kitchen.
In case you would like to come with some more people, we have upgraded the sofa to a queen size sofa bed, so it is larger and more comfortable than the one in the pictures.
The size of the apartment is about 600 square feet and it is fully renovated with love.
Laundry is available in the building. It costs 1.5 dollars (6* quarters) for one wash or one dry.
Parking near the apartment (zone 2) is free on weekdays from 9am to 6pm. From 6pm to9am or weekends, a parking pass is required. Parking passes can be provided at $20 per day. As we have limited number of parking passes, please contact us in advance to confirm the availability.
Interaction with Guests
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.
Lincoln Road is the most beautiful road in Miami Beach. There are hundreds of elegant shops, restaurants, bars, cinemas in the street and lots of lights, music and refreshment in the evening.
The most enjoyable part: the apartment is only 10-15 minutes away from the beach by foot.
You will find everything that you need by walk, bike, or a short taxi ride.
Car is not really necessary and parking in high seasons can be difficult.
The best way to travel around in Miami Beach is to use driver services like UBER or LYFT. They are clean, cheap and safe. You can go anywhere for a few dollars.
If you are a new user, register with my coupon to get a discount on your first ride:
Ubber: Get $30 OFF with "uberVACATION"
Lyft: Get $20 OFF with "GUILLAUME76"
Once you are in South beach, The 25 cents 'South Beach Local' bus can help transport you around the neighborhood with frequent stops.
The city's brand new "Deco Bike" rental program has just installed a station across the street. This is a fun and cost effective way of transportation around the beach!
In order to fully enjoy your vacations, there are a few rules that need to be respected:
*******House Policies *******
1. There are families living in the building. We hope you understand that noise is a concern for them, especially after 11pm.
2. Our pet-friends are also not allowed in the building.
3. Most people are not really fond of the smell of smoke so we would be very grateful if you avoided smoking inside.
4. Please keep in mind that if there is any noise/smok reporting, your booking will be cancelled without any refund. This also applies if there are more people coming than expected.
5. Be careful to put the parking pass back inside the apartment before checking out. We require an additional refundable deposit of $200 (via Airbnb resolution center) for the parking pass.
******* Guest Policies *******
Feel free to use all the furniture but please be careful with it. We would like to use them again once you 'checked out'.
******* Trash Policies *******
1. Just throw away your leftover food before leaving.
******* Check in / Check out Policy *******
We can provide early check in before 3pm or late check out after 11am upon availability. An extra fee of 40$ will apply for the extra time of stay.