This wonderful classic victorian apartment is in the heart of the coolest neighborhood in the city- The Mission! The apartment is very spacious, with a great full kitchen and an awesome sitting area. You will have the full place completely to yourself! Feel free to cook in our fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment is 1/2 block away from Valencia st which includes 5-10 minute walks to:
- Great Food, such as : Beretta, Spork, Foreign Cinema, Ritual Coffee, Buy Rite Market, Papolate, Delfina, and many many more!
- Awesome bars: The Elbow Room, Shotwell's, Amensia, and tons of others
- Dolores Park! The best park in the city. Hang out in the sun and eat a burrito
- Located right next to a Bart station- making it very convenient to get around the rest of the city or even take a quick trip to Berkeley.
Come visit. You will not want to leave.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF HOUSE RULES. KEEP THE PLACE CLEAN. NO LOUD MUSIC. NO PARTIES. AND NO PETS OF ANY KIND.
The flat is nice and located in a charming area....but:
1. the bed is not a bed suited for 2 adults
2. sheets, pillows, and pilow cases were not clean (I have
3. Shower (temperature) was difficult to set up and to maintain to a constant temperature
4. Bar/club in front of the flat (noisy up 2-3 hours during the night)
5. no TV, no music
For such a price we were waiting for something clean and comfortable.
The owner asks us even by email to switch off the heating during the day because of its cost !
Thanks Eric for your strong response, I do however believe it was unreasonable and completely inconsistent with the great reviews I gotten in my 2 years listing my place on airbnb. My specific comments are below:
1. The bed is a normal full size bed. No one has ever had an issue with it before.
2. Setting shower temperature has never been a problem before. I tested and the shower works fine for me and has worked well for all other guests.
2. Sheets- I am sorry you found them to be dirty. I quickly let you know where extra sheets were that hopefully you found to be more to your (website hidden)- There is a TV in the apartment. But there is no cable. I leave a place where you can hook up your laptop.
4. Bar across the street- No one has ever complained about it before. Sorry that you found it noisy.
Lee has a good spot in the Mission. An older SF place on the 1st story, but good 1 bedroom super close to BART. Clean and very little clutter. Enjoyed my stay!
This place is great - good size, clean, feels like home. Checking in/out was a breeze. It's also very close to public transportation (BART, J Church, buses) to get you pretty much everywhere in the city without a car. Plenty of great restaurants, bars, shops right around the corner. Easy walk to Dolores Park for great views.
I really enjoyed staying here and would book again next time in SF!
Great apartment. Lee was very responsive and the place was very clean. Neighborhood was eclectic and fun. Will stay there again if I go back.
I very much enjoyed staying at Lee's place. The flat is ideally located in the heart of the Mission, close to public transport, restaurants and bars. The apartment itself is nicely decorated, has lots of character and it is a great place to work or read a book. Lee was friendly, fast to respond to any questions and the whole experience was easy and painless as it is supposed to.
Would definitely stay there again.
On a short notice and for business, Lee made our check in, check out and everything in between easy and perfect. Lee's place is truly well located, clean and comfortable. Thank you very much for your help and letting us stay in your home! We will certainly book it again if available.
Great host, beautiful house, nice location
Lee's place is well located and spacious for a couple. It's not to far from Dolores Park (an awesome park) and Valencia Street. Valencia is really cool. There is a lot of good place to eat and drink.
Near this apartment, there is a bus (49) to go to Market Street in 15 minutes, the Bart (1min from Lee's place) and the Muni on 23rd Street & Church (5 min a walk from home, 10min if you are too slow to climb the hill :))
This neighbourhood is safe and really trendy…. not really quiet the friday night… a lot of people who enjoy the nightlife on the street! We were 3 people (1 couple + baby) at the Lee's apartment for 2 weeks and everything was ok.
While we were there the weather was a bit cold and we used the central heating. Every morning, the sunlight was perfect.
I would recommend this place if you want to stay in the best neighbourhood of San Francisco.
Lees appartment is just as beautiful as on the pictures. Location is a huge plus, very close to BART and very close to Valencia Street and Dolores Park, everything basically in walking distance. BART connects you to the downtown aerea very quickly and further out to Oakland or Berkeley. Would definitely stay there again, the Mission is a great neighbourhood and Lee's place is great.
Lee's place was centrally located and he was very responsive. Near to public transportation and great restaurants and bars.