Stay at our super cosy, comfortable one bedroom apartment in the heart of Chelsea just off the King's Road, one of London's most fashionable and exclusive areas. Whatever the reason of your trip, We will be thrilled to have you as a guest!
This lovely basement flat can comfortably fit 3 people, it has a double bed and a sofa. (Not a sofa bed but will fit an adult)
You will have a fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable shower separated from the WC, a fire place and a small private patio.
Whether you are visiting on business or leisure the flat has everything you could ask for to have a nice and comfortable stay.
You will get a clean and nice apartment at your arrival, If you have any special requests please let us know and we will do our best!
-There is a TV with 40+ channels and on demand channels.
- Free Wi-fi
- Small office with Printer
- Washing Machine
- Drying Area
- Fridge and Freezer
- Hair dryer
- Extra Bedlinen if required.
You will have the whole apartment for your own, keeping your privacy at all times.
Interaction with guests
We live 10 min away from the flat and will come and greet you when you arrive and to say bye bye when you leave, if you have to go early morning or late evening, don't worry, we will sort something out. Simple!
Other things to note
Remember Airbnb is all about sharing.
- It is not a hotel.
- We will do our best to meet your requests.
- Communication is very important.
- If you have any questions or request, do not hesitate to ask. We want you to be happy and have a nice and comfortable stay.
- No Smoking inside the flat, you can do it outside in the patio.
- Please take your shoes off before going into the sitting room and bedroom.
- Please be respectful and look after the apartment as it was your own and respect the neighbors... it is not much to ask :)
We are an International couple with great sense of hospitality so we decided to share our passion with the world! We are fluent in French, Spanish and English, but if you speak other language don't worry we will try our best to communicate with you!
We are dog lovers and sometimes we take them on holiday with us. When we are on a trip we like to relax and enjoy the nice moments, we are pretty chilled and laid back.
When hosting guests at our house we give them the 5* treatment as we would expect from them, a little respect goes a long way.
We love meeting people and making friends from all over the world. I work in the drinks industry and Laura is a fantastic super talented Interior Designer.
We hope we have the chance to host you soon!
* Please note - Airbnb shows a 60% response rate in our profile. We do reply to all of our messages 100%, and we are in constant communication with our guests/