5 bedroom 3 bath cabin in Gatlinburg. This cabin is conveniently located minutes from the Smoky Mountain National Park, Ripley's Aquarium, Ober Gatlinburg, and the Arts and Crafts Community. Don't feel like driving? Take the trolley to downtown.
5 Bedroom 3 Bath
• Hot Tub
• Non Smoking
• Wood Fireplace in the Living Room
• Grill House with Large Charcoal Smoker / Grill
• Pet Friendly
• Semi Private
• Cable TV in all of the Bedrooms, Living Room and Game Room
• Downstairs Game Room with Pool Table, Wet Bar, Cable TV, and Sleeper Sofa
• Main Level 2 Queen Bedrooms with Cable TV
• Downstairs Bedrooms 1 King and 1 Queen, both have Cable TV
• Wooded View
• Wi Fi
• Full Kitchen
• Outside has Large Deck with Gazebo, Table & Chairs, Picnic Table, Swing, & Hot Tub
If you are to bring a pet, there is a $50 charge. Max two pets.
**There is 3-4 night min over the holiday and peak season. If you have any questions about the dates you are coming, please message me before booking.**
Check out procedures are included in the email with the directions attachment.
This host has 544 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
One of my favorite destinations is the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and North Carolina. The Appalachian Trail is an awesome way to see it, but I love to travel by car so I can be more spontaneous, stopping at colorful roadside attractions, or discover an amazing natural site, maybe a hidden waterfall or wildlife.