About this listing
Private room in a shared contemporary house with pool and garden in Béziers.
The perfect place to relax and discover wonderful Languedoc !
Elegant modern home in a quiet residential area of Béziers, surrounded by greenery and high hedges -just a short hop into town.
- Shared vast well-lit living room with TV and Steinway grand piano, doors opening onto terrace and garden
- Shared salt-treated swimming pool (no chlorine)
- Secluded area of garden reserved for guests with dining space under a cherry tree
- Peaceful private bedroom for 1 or 2 persons with doors opening onto terrace
- Spacious well-lit bathroom
Interaction with guests
The host provides delicious breakfasts.
She will happily cook dinner too (not included in the price), which should be ordered at least 24 hours before.
All meals are prepared with the finest fresh market produce.
- There are no cooking facilities, but coffee and tea are provided and can be made at all hours in your room.
Within walking distance : supermarket, bakeries, excellent wine merchant and delicatessen, pharmacies etc.
Bus connexion just nearby.
Close to beaches : 15km/10 miles to Valras, Vendres, Sérignan; a little further to the famous Cap d'Agde resort and to the wonderful hinterland -great for hiking !
Easy highway access to Montpellier and Barcelona.
Other things to note
About the host :
Nature-loving yoga teacher who has many interests and enjoys meeting people.
Speaks fluent English, French and German.
Private Yoga classes available.
Shared areas are open from 8 am to 11 pm.
No smoking in the house