I've been renting apartments for a few years in Copacabana and this is one that still surprises me. So confortable, quiet and complete, It's setled near good restaurants, night and day supermarket, bus stops and subway stations. Half block from the beach, total safe building with cameras and doorman 24h and all the utilities you need without any extra charge. Cable TV, Internet and air conditioned combine with a harmonious view of the green park. Don't worry about lines for the bed and towels, we provide all.
***** Carnival with special rates *****
*Special deals on city tours!
Near the apartment you will find:
- Supermarket 24h
- Restaurants (Buffet per weight, menu and "all you can eat")
- Brazilian Fast food (Juices, sandwiches)
- Internet and phone calls station
- 2 subways stations
- Local shops for souvenirs
- 2 minutes walk from the sands of Copacabana Beach
Copacabana begins at Princesa Isabel Avenue and ends at Posto Seis (lifeguard watchtower Six). Beyond Copacabana, there are two small beaches: one, inside Fort Copacabana and other, right after it: Diabo ("Devil") Beach. Arpoador beach, where surfers used to go after its perfect waves, comes in the sequence, followed by the famous borough of Ipanema. The area will be one of the four "Olympic Zones" during the 2016 Summer Olympics.
1. All of the apartments are settled into residential buildings. It´s not allowed making noises in the apartments that can disturb the neighbors between 10 pm and 8 am.
2. Children above 5 years old count as a person.
3. Visitors are allowed, but you cannot bring a large number of people to the apartment. That´s for everybody´s safety. If you keep your meeting on an acceptable noise level, there will be no problems.
4. If you have a visitor, you are responsible for his or her behavior, and since it´s a residential building, it´s not accepted “challenging dressed” people around the corridors and entrances.
When someone complains or the doormen see anything wrong about your behavior, the building manager can set up a warning or a fine and the value is between U$70 and U$200, which is forwarded to you and in case of reincidence, you will have to leave the apartment without any refunding.
5. As soon as you arive in the apartment, there is a registration form we have to fill in with your information. This form is required to register the name of the people who will be in the apartment. It´s not allowed to have other people in the apartment after you leave.
6. It´s extremely NOT ALLOWED in the apartments to have MINOR VISITORS. It´s a crime in Brazil, and we cannot help you in that cases.
7. ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENTS, and it´s another case we cannot get involved to help you.
8. Pets are not allowed into the apartments.
Rafael is very very very helpful !!! The apartment is good,clean and very good location! Rafael thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you! I can't say in english how i grateful for all ! =)
Rafael was very pleasant and it made the stay wonderful. It was very clean and in an excellent location, very close to the beach of Copacabana, restaurants, shops, supermarket. etc..
The apartment is exactly as shown in the pictures, it's 50 meters away from the beach and with a 24hs supermarket just one block away. It is right next to a couple of good restaurants / bars and with easy transportation to the rest of the city. Rafael was an incredible host, he helped us in everything we needed and arranged for us a couple of good tours at a good price. It's definitely recomendable.
Rafael is a wonderful host! Upon arrival, he showed us where we could find bars, restaurants, 24h supermarket, breakfast shops. Everything was within walking distance. He also gave us tips on safety and his phone number, in case anything happened. The flat was exactly what we expected, with good wifi and aircon. There was even TV, but I guess you won't be using it much. If there is one small niggle though, it would be the slow running drain. I hope that has been taken care of. But again, we had a great stay and the location could've not been better! I'd totally recommend Rafael and this flat and will definitely use again!
When we arrived in Rio de Janeiro we were greeted by our host Rafael who was very friendly. He escorted us to our apartment which was very clean and quite quaint. The apartment was located about 50 meters from Copacabana Beach and in a very good area, close to shopping and restaurants. We were out a couple of nights quite late and felt very safe walking home. Rafael was very helpful and gave us some great information regarding safety. He gave us his phone number in case we needed anything and was very receptive on the few occasions we did have to call him.
Great location, two blocks from Copacabana's beach. Rafael and his mother were great hosts. The apartment was clean. Exactly the way we see in the picture. No big surprises. We had a wonderful time in Rio de Janeiro. I do recommend. : )
Primero, Rafael es una excelente persona, respetuoso, amigable, honrado, siempre dispuesto a ayudar. Perfecto anfitrión que nos dio consejos de la ciudad, a donde ir y como llegar. Pendiente de los detalles, inclusive nos consiguió una cafetera cuando se la pedimos.
Fue una de las razones por las que nuestra visita a Rio fue excelente.
Y respecto al apartamento es perfecto: limpio, confortable, espacioso, todos los instrumentos de cocina, sábanas limpias, internet, cable, aire acondicionado, sofá cama, muy muy cerca de la playa, rodeado de restaurantes, cerca del metro, a 50 metros del supermercado y muy seguro. Le doy una puntuación de 10 porque realmente se le puede llamar "SPECIAL APARTAMENT"
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Tourism graduated on 2010 and working since 2000 helped making receptive tourism my passion. Providing alternative and safe accommodations to those who cannot afford an expensive hotel or just want to "feel at home" it's my mission.
I will really be interested in helping you, more than a work, I think it's my obligation to make your stay in my city an unforgetable time.
I hope I can help you and listen "I'll definitely come back someday" when you're leaving!
IMPORTANT: I WILL NEVER CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION AFTER I ACCEPT IT !
* on my profile picture it's me and my wife, when we've been to Europe on May 2013
Thanks for the positive comments, Im still working hard to improve my services.