The apartment is in a sunny and quiet location,just a short walk from the beach,supermarket,post office.Good choice for those who want both-to be in the heart of the city and at the same time have privacy.Central,but quiet-a good base to explore BD!
General terms & House rules
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. Upon arrival, submit a copy of the application to the property owner. If you came directly to the apartment submit identification documents of all guests to the property owner for registering with the tourist agency. The documents must be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. Towels and bed linen are included in the price and the property owner will change them every 7 days. Please keep your apartment clean and in order during your stay. The property owner is not required to clean and tidy up. We kindly ask you to take out the garbage daily during the summer. Smoking is forbidden in the bedrooms. Please consider the possible fire danger.
3. The property owner has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
4. The property owner is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in her or his power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
5. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed, and the property owner and the agency have the right to cancel the accommodation.
6. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the property owner's permission. This rule does not apply to the electric appliances for personal care.
7. Noise and rumble are not welcomed in the house, particularly during the sleeping time between 10:00 pm and 08:00 am in the morning. You are obliged to mannerly behavior both adults and children, for child supervision during their playtime, for draft making and door battering.
8. Please take good care of the rented room or apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and try not to use it with open windows and doors. Please close all the doors and windows when out so there would be no damage in case of storm, lighting or draft. Turn off water taps, power, gas.
9. Persons who are not the house guests are not allowed to stay overnight, to reside all day long at the premises or use the house appliances without explicit consent of the property owner. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the property owner has the right to cancel accommodation. If absent from the premises for longer than 2 days, please inform the property owner.
10. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite the property owner to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.
11. At the day of the departure, you are kindly requested to leave the rented room or apartment until 10:00 am so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. Staying in the apartment after that time unconditionally entails payment of 50 % of the daily rent without the possibility of further stay in the accommodation unit.
12. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. In case the property owner cancels accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
13. If you decide to terminate your reservation earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period you have reserved. The room/ apartment rate for the reserved period will be charged within the first two days of your stay.
14. It is implied that, upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the property owner or agency will be resolved through police intervention or in legal proceedings before the court of Montenegro. Complaints will be considered only if they have been reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration.
** The House Rules follow the custom and practice of the catering and tourism industry.
Apartment is comfortable, in a great position just a few minutes walk to the beach and the old town. Very quiet neighbourhood, supermarket and bakery minutes walk away too. The apartment is spacious, well equipped for cooking, and lots of entertainment - movies, tv shows, large TV with cable, computer, books, games, wifi. Sitting in the kitchen overlooking the patio a favourite memory.
Banjo and Neno were very welcoming, gave us lots of tips and suggestions for making the most of our three days. They are really charming people, who turned from apartment providers to tour guides overnight! We spent a lovely day with them in Perast and Kotor, easy and relaxing company and their knowledge and enthusiasm for their country was infectious. We learnt such a lot from them and discovered a part of Montenegro we wouldn't have visited if they hadn't escorted us there. Thank you both!
This is our first Airbnb experience. I think we struck lucky. Cant recommend this, and Banjo and Neno, highly enough.
The apartment is in a very good location, pretty close to old city and beaches, yet in a very quiet neighbourhood. Also, it was very cleand and tidy. Bonjo and her husband was very helpful and approachable.
I will certainly stay there if i go to Budva anytime in the future again.
Banjo and her husband were very friendly and attentive hosters.
I highly recommend the apartment!
Banjo and Nenad were extremely hospitable and made us feel like family upon arrival in Budva. They were eager to make our stay pleasant and offered recommendations on beaches, restauraunts and places to see. A wonderful host to a charmingly clean apartment. The apartment had everything we needed for me, my wife and daughter. As we were conducting a tour of the Balkans, my daughter said her favorite location was Montenegro (out of Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia); to which I think that would be owed to Banjo and Nenad's splendid hospitality. The apartment is located in a convenient location, just a 10 minute walk to the promenade and all its shops and restaurants. We could not have asked for a better experience.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our apartment for your holiday in Montenegro. We are proud to welcome satisfied guests and look forward to seeing you again, no matter when or where. We appreciate the positive lift we get from your review, it means a lot to us.
Your visit was a compliment to us. I wish we had more time to talk, but perhaps that will happen some other time.
Thanks for your kindness and generosity!
B & N
We stayed at Banjo's apartment for 3 days, she was a wonderful host. The apartment was clean, bright, with a great terrace and a 3 minute walk to the old town. We highly recommend Banjo's apartment for anyone looking for a convenient stay and lovely people in Budva.
WONDERFULL !!! My family had a great holiday in this apartment with the owner of this house Banjo and her husband Nenad. The location of house is great. You dont need to use any vehicle. And you can walk anywhere by walk in 3-5 min. ( all cafes bars discos beach and old city) . In addition to that the location of house is very quite to sleep and relax. Furthermore the house is very very clean tidy modern and fully equipped. You have what you are needed. Wi-fi,computer, dvd player, surround system, books, films, cartoons, music, air-conditioning, fully equipped kitchen with a beautiful terrace which you can sit comfortably.
In check in day we were late because of the tire problem. They waited us patiently and told us everything about house and Budva( which taxi company can we use, where is the market, where can we eat outside everything you needed) For our first time to go to gross market Nenad came with us. They are very hospitable and mindful. On check out day we will have gone to Bitola . On this night they called us and asked Are you in Bitola ? And how is the way ? To sure we are fine . They are awesome.
Finally Budva is a great city with Banjo and Nenad. Next time of course we will stay in this clean and well designed house. For all visitors i can say dearly that you stay in this house smoothly. Thank you again Banjo and Nenad.
Thank you so much for your kind comments, Atalay. It's been a pleasure to meet you and host you in our home. We really appreciate hearing about your experience and are glad to be of help.
We look forward to seeing you again soon: Istanbul or Budva, never mind, 'cause we have a deal ;-)
How do I begin?! WOW!!! Amazing!!! The apartment in this private villa is absolutely delightful. It is perfectly arranged and place so nicely around shopping, restaurants, a wonderful coffee house, and of course, the marina and beaches. Everything is within a 2 minute to 8 minute walk! Everything! The apartment has a lovely terrace that overlooks a private street with a spectacular views of the mountains. The house is well appointed with everything you need for a full family. I was there with my wife, mother-in-law and 5 year old son.
Now, let me speak about our hosts - Banya and Nenard. They are simply one of a kind. Hospitality is second nature to them. They are open, helpful and giving. We had some extraordinary circumstances where my mother-in law needed medical attention. They led us to the local infirmary for a doctor's review, and then when we realized she needed brief hospitalization in Kotor for a kidney stone, they drove us to Kotor and handled all of the issues. Then, they took us to bring her back to Budva after two days. They wanted nothing from us for this help. And, when all was done, they brought us cakes and Russian khvorst fo her return to the apartment. They were always ready to help if we had any questions, requests, or issues that we could not solve on our own.
Briefly, if you can get a reservation with Banya and Nenard at their lovely family home, do not hesitate. It is and they are simply the BEST IN MONTENEGRO!!!
Sandy Krolick, Ph.D.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm Banjo, I live and work in Budva, Montenegro; as a teacher and tour guide, I have more than 10 years of experience. Friends, students and guests describe me as inventive, practical, knowledgeable, active, enthusiastic and communicative person.
I like nature, music, books, art, travelling...
I believe that happiness is having good people around you.