About this listing
Our home is located in a centric DC residential neighborhood a couple of metro stops away from the National Mall, monuments and museums and it is in close proximity to restaurants, bars and public transportation (bike/bus/metro)
We are renting one of two bedrooms furnished with a full size mattress that sleeps 2 adults. Room has access to balcony and private bathroom.
Additionally, you will have access to:
- Towels and toiletries provided (shampoo & shower gel)
- Hair dryer
- Shared kitchen
- Loaner guide books available
- Smoke free home
- Wireless internet.
- Close to several Capital Bike Share stations
- G8/G2/80 Bus stops near to the house
- Closest metro stops:
- Shaw-Howard University - green/yellow line (closest)
- NoMa - red line
All common areas are shared.
Bedroom and bathrooms are private.
Interaction with Guests
We hope our guests introduce themselves to us if we are in the house at the same time. Otherwise, we try to run a pretty casual ship. Come and go as you need to, after all you are here to tour the city :) !
Residential Neighborhood with several restaurants nearby
-Public transportation is very accessible from our home (bike/bus/metro stations nearby).
-Residential Street parking guest pass available.
Other Things to Note
Please watch this video "how to open a lockbox" prior to arrival
- We live in a smoke free house. Please no smoking anywhere in the house.
- No pets (other than ours of course)
- No parties
- Please be mindful of others in the house and keep noise level low during night time.
- Clean after yourself.
- Let us know how was your stay. Please leave a review.
- Guides available for guests , remember to return them.
- After your stay, please put bed sheets in laundry hamper by laundry closet.
- You are welcome to leave your bags in the house in the main level of the house but please check out of the room by 11am. So we can prep the room for the next guests.
- Do not use the lock chain in the interior doors of the house . Guests waiting to check in won't be able to come inside to drop off bags if the doors are locked (without a key) from the inside .
- Please try to keep the doors/windows closed if the AC/ Heating is on in the summer/winter months. The house is over 100 years old so we try to keep all of the cool/heated air inside.
- Please try to keep the water in the tub while showering.
About the Host, Hermosa
We love to travel and our dogs. We like good food and good TV shows. We take spontaneous trips and prefer flexible travel plans. We like to make the most of our trips so we are usually out all day while on vacation.