About this listing
This is a unique opportunity to stay with the beautiful Pacific Ocean and miles of coastal trails steps away. The dramatic landscape and neighborhood will inspire the nature lover and photographer in you... Come experience a private, spacious, well-appointed beach retreat that has the comforts of home, free street parking, a safe neighborhood, and incredible access to the ocean, parks, the city, and North and South Bay.
The Beach Retreat features beach chic decor for a clean, comfortable, and fun style...
A perfect place to relax and unwind as you explore the city!
The Beach Retreat apartment offers the following amenities:
- Queen bed, brand new memory foam mattress, plush pillows, down comforters, and luxurious linens
- Open living/dining area with sleeper sofa, flat screen tv and dvd player
- Efficient and stocked kitchen
- Access to backyard and partial views of the ocean
- Newly remodeled bathroom
- Central heating
- Free wifi
- Free street parking
- Windows and ample lighting throughout
- Professionally cleaned after each guest(s)
- Ocean Beach 2 blocks away with excellent surf breaks
- Bike and running paths 2 blocks away
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, Sutro Heights, and Lands Ends for hiking, bike paths, playgrounds, museums, lakes and ball fields
- Walking distance to Balboa corridor with restaurants, cafes, banks, markets, and Balboa Theatre
- 1 block to La Playa corridor with Safeway market, gym, cafe, local produce market, and deli
Public transportation with the following Muni bus lines:
- 31-Geary, 5-Fulton, 18-46th Ave
- Easy access to North and South Bay via highways and freeways
We had a very pleasant stay in Angeline's place. Everything was there, location is perfect (near the beach in a quiet and lovely part of SF)
Ideal for our family (2 adults and 2 kids)!
Great beach retreat very close to the beach! Loved this place it was very clean and comfy...highly recommend!
Angeline was a good host and made us feel welcome prior to arrival. She provided lots of information about the place and local recommendations. I would recommend her place for anyone looking for close access to Ocean Beach and for a fun stay in San Francisco!
As described, the apartment is very close to beach and other amenities. We enjoyed our stay at this location.
Angeline's place was just as described- very close to the beach and hiking trails. Bath products were a nice touch. We really enjoyed having a kitchen and the comfortable bed. Angeline was very accommodating and let us check in early after a long flight. We really loved our stay here.
This host has 341 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Angeline
i love to connect with and empower people, support my friends who are entrepreneurs and artists, find innovative ways to make the world a more sustainable place, spend time in nature, take on physical challenges, create sanctuaries, dj, coach, and travel near and far to experience and immerse myself in new cultures and ways of living. i have been a member of airbnb as a guest since 2010, and as a host since 2013, and i bring passion and pride into my spaces to create a unique and memorable experience.