Live like a New Yorker in this modern townhouse located in the heart of Central Harlem. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Walk just a couple of blocks away and find numerous restaurants with cuisine from all over the world.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- ULTIMATE Luxury! Home features two floors and backyard of an entire townhouse. You get an entire floor with two bedrooms, its own private bathroom and office space in the second floor. On the first floor, you get the living room, kitchen, dining area and an additional bathroom. Excellent for families with children or large families.
- 3 Bedrooms (Three queen beds)
- 2 Full Bathrooms.
- Living room has sofabed which converts to a 4th bedroom.
- Bedrooms and living room all have air conditioners.
- Full Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Newly painted and furnished with high end furniture.
- Perfect location for vacationers and theatergoers.
- Free WiFi and Cable TV with premium channels.
- Air Conditioned by window units which keep the place pretty cool in the summer time. In the winter radiators keep it fully heated.
- Hardwood oak floors. Huge floor-to-ceiling closets. Washer and dryer. Stained glass tramsen and Tiffany lamps throughout the house.
- Includes a baby grand piano at your disposal.
This three bedroom, completely renovated townhouse, on a quiet tree lined street, offers over 2,400 sq ft of indoor living space - coupled with a huge 20 x 50 backyard with wooden deck, pergola and barbecue grill. Not to mention the front garden. This home has one private entrance at the ground floor (perfect for those with baby carriages or wheelchairs) and another entrance at the top of the stoop (one flight up from ground floor). Once inside, marvel at the spacious living room with its 10ft ceilings and hardwood floors. Pocket doors separate the den from the rest of the house for quiet comfort. The basement level one flight of stairs from the ground floor to find your own PRIVATE washer and dryer.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION:
- Harlem is the neighborhood north of Central Park, known for its history and its rebirth as a great neighborhood close to everything. Great restaurants and plenty of neighborhood pubs within walking distance.
- Close to all major museums via multiple subway lines.
- Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24 hour)
- Steps to the 2/3 trains, pharmacies, restaurants and supermarkets and all the amenities Harlem has to offer.
- Great restaurants such as Red Rooster and Chez Lucienne, Dinosaur BBQ, Covo, and Tonalli, brand new Pioneer supermarket, Harlem Vintage. Grocery stores (Fairway), drug stores (CVS) and shopping.
- Shopping along 125th Street, Marshals, Staples, H&M, Starbucks etc. Jazz clubs, Lenox Lounge and many more.
- You are in Manhattan 10-15 minutes away from Times Square and Columbus Circle. 20-25 minutes from Soho, Chelsea, The Village, Tribeca, Chinatown.
- Just a 3 minute walk to the local subway lines. The perfect vacation home, for one, two, three couples or a family.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:
- Nearest subway station is just 2.5 blocks away. And two more subways are just 5 blocks away.
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 5th or Lenox Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the LGA airport via direct M60 bus or from JFK or EWR by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle
- If you have a car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay, while you use public transportation Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $10/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens.
- Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
- No deposit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- No cleaning fee.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 11:00 am
-Check In time is 3:00 pm or later
My family and I rented this townhouse while visiting my sister and her husband who both just had a new baby. The townhouse was a comfortable place for us to visit. Wonderful to just be able to hang out and cook dinner and catch up. The hosts were so accommodating and flexible when I asked if we could have extra guests. The location is near supermarkets, great restaurants and a wonderful coffee shop. Only thing is the wifi wasn't working during our stay but at least we had each other. Would love to stay again and recommend this Airbnb to anyone.
Had a wonderful experience at William and Elizabeth's townhouse. It was pretty much exactly as pictured/described. Our party of 6 had plenty of room. The subway was close, and the neighbourhood was safe. Also, the hosts went above and beyond by answering questions regarding NYE plans before our stay and recommending transport options to/from the airport. Would definitely stay there again.
The place is better than pictures. The location, the size and the comfort are excellent. William and Elizabeth are very helpful. Thank you for all. Our stay are excellent. We recommend.
Il parait que toute bonne chose a une fin...Nous avons tous apprécié cette chaleureuse demeure qui nous a permis de nous reposer dans le calme et le confort après chaque journée de visite.
Séjour passé à toute allure mais entièrement satisfait. Nous recommandons la maison de William pour vos futurs séjours.
La maison de William a été notre demeure pendant 10 (website hidden)ès fonctionnelle et confortable , elle nous a permis un bon repos. Le quartier est secure et on rejoignait Time square en 15-20 min. Je recommande!!!
Our party of 6 adults (3 couples from Australia) had a very relaxing and comfortable stay. The Townhouse is in a very good location close to the subway and shops/eateries. William was a very accomodating Host. He arranged pickup from the Airport will meet and greet you and answer any questions you have. He is also happy for you to call him anytime if you have any issues. As William tells you this is your house while you are there, all appliances are modern and the whole Townhouse is kept spotless.
We would not hesitate to live there again!
Very clean house, and safe place in Harlem. We enjoy our stay in William house. No surprise, just like in the picture, and relatively easy to park in the street for free.
Thanks again for the playpen for the baby.
Very nice place to stay with family and friend for a cool stay in NYC.
Frederic and family
Für eine Woche New York-Urlaub hatten wir eine gemütliche, zentrale und bezahlbare Unterkunft in Manhatten gesucht und diese bei William gefunden. Wir sind mit drei Erwachsenen und zwei Kindern (4 und 14 Jahre) verreist, so dass für uns dass halbe Townhouse mit seinen drei Schlafzimmern genau die richtige Größe hatte. Die Lage in Harlem ist in einer ruhigen Seitenstraße und fußläufig ist man schnell an der Metro. Kleine Lebensmittelläden und gute Gaststätten sind gleich in der Nähe. Auch spät am Abend unterwegs haben wir uns immer sicher gefühlt. Die Wohnung ist prima ausgestattet. Internet vorhanden. Vielen Dank an Will für seine Gastfreundschaft und Insidertipps. Wir kommen sicher wieder.
Everything was perfect. Many thanks to William.
Well we loved Williams house - it was clean and beautifully appointed with more than enough space for our family of four. Our stay was delayed due to illness so we felt that we had a lot of catching up to do so we did not chill out in the property as much as we would have liked as we were out all the time. Particularly sad that we did not have the opportunity to enjoy the garden which was amazing. The location was ideal, close to the subway and a fabulous array of restaurants. The area felt very safe, even late at night. William is a great host - he was very patient with us and recommended some great drivers to get us to the apartment from the airport and various other trips. He went above and beyond the call of duty on our last day - finding us a spot to leave our luggage and actually dropping us off in his vehicle for our last sightseeing day. He is passionate about the area and extremely knowledgable, he has so many suggestions to make the most of your stay - we cannot recommend him and his property highly enough. You will not be disappointed if you rent this property. We'll be back!
Wow! What a great stay. Everything William writes about the house and the photos posted are spot on. Everything was clean andtidy.
We were a group of 6 adults and not once did we feel too cramped, having the backyard was a bonus (although the weather was so hot we preferred to stay on the air condonitioned comforts of the house!)
The location is also good, it's about a 3-5min walk to the subway and that will take you to all the tourist hot spots in about 15 mins.
Harlem is great area to stay, don't let any pre-concieved ideas of the past hold you back from this little treasure! The resturants in the area were good also. Check out Sylvia's just around the corner for some great Southern food or The corner social for a trendy bar and eats.
Thank you Will - we will be sure to return!