About This Listing
Holiday home in KL City Center. Ideal for both short- and long-stay guests.
» 60-min drive to/from KUL airport
» 5-min walk from the apt to 2 transit stations
» 10 min to Bukit Bintang by Skytrain
» 15 min to KLCC (Twin Towers) by Metro
• Middle Bedroom w/ Queen-size bed
• Window view: part of the city skyline
• Paid Air-conditioning in the room. Pay RM15/night extra for air-con.
• Ceiling Fan available in the room.
• Other Furniture in the room: Wardrobe, Dressing table & chair
• Shared & Unattached Bathroom w/ Hot water
• Living, Dining and Kitchen spaces - shared with 1-2 guests and with the host, staying in the two other rooms of this apartment.
• Housekeeping is provided once a week.
AMENITIES IN THE APT:
• Self-catered Kitchen, equipped with
» Microwave Oven
» Electric Kettle
» Bread Toaster
» Gas Stove
» Cooking oil, sugar, salt, etc
• Free internet WiFi:
» 5Mbps Fibre-optic cable broadband (unlimited download)
• Free Laundry facility:
» Garment rack to hang clothes for drying
• Entertainment in the Living Room:
» 40" LCD TV with cable channels in the living room
FACILITIES IN THE CONDO:
• Swimming pool
• Steam and Sauna rooms
• Half Basketball court
• Squash Court
• Table Tennis room
• Children's playground
• BBQ area
• Vending Machines for Filtered Water
Welcome to my apartment in the North of Kuala Lumpur City Center.
This guest room (Room 1) is a Double/Middle Room of my 3-bedroom apartment. I stay in the Master Room and the other guest room (Room 2) is also rented out to airbnb guests.
This Double Room is ideal for budget travelers and backpackers who wish to enjoy 5-Star quality swimming pool in a 3-Star quality apartment at a rate of a budget accommodation.
You will have complete privacy in the guest room. The bathroom is just outside your room and shared with Room 2. The shared amenities of the apt are the kitchen, dining, TV in the living room, and laundry.
If you're looking to stay in the heart of Kuala Lumpur - nearby Golden Triangle - and enjoy easy & quick access to explore ALL the popular destinations in the city, then this is your best deal.
Coz, just like KL Sentral - which is located in the South of the City Center - Titiwangsa is another public transport hub, located North of the City Center.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose This Airbnb Accommodation:
 Unbeatable Location - my condo is strategically located in 5-min walking distance to LRT station, Monorail station and Bus Terminals (both intercity and city service), making it very easy for you to explore the city;
 Enjoying the Local Lifestyle - if you are not interested to stay in a posh tourist area but prefer to live in an area where the local Malaysians and expats live, then this is the best place to be in the city.
 You can get an experience of a Home Away From Home when you stay in my place;
 You get a fully-equipped Kitchen to prepare your breakfast or cook a meal for dinner;
 You get free access to Washer in the apt to clean your clothes;
 You can enjoy swimming in the beautiful Pool and stay fit by working out in the Gym;
 Play Sports in the condo - if you have enough time during your travel, you can also play basketball, table tennis and squash in my condo;
 Socialize with the host & other guests - you can meet and socialize with me and my other guests, staying in the same building, and never get bored or feel lonely in a new city.
 Free Travel Tips & Advices - if you’re traveling to Kuala Lumpur for the first time or you’re not so familiar with the city, then I have many secrets to share with you about making the most out of your time and budget during the trip.
 You do NOT get all of the above - in a commercial short-stay accommodation. If you could get all of these benefits there, you would have to pay much much higher. So, in other words, you get More Value and Pay Less when you book with this airbnb listing.
The room rate that I’m charging you right now is considerably much cheaper than similar listings in the Golden Triangle.
Click the red “Request to Book” button now to reserve your room and I look forward to giving you a warm welcome in my apartment soon. :)
P.S. If you have any questions or want to double check that the Room 1 is available at your chosen dates, feel free to message me here and I'll get back to you in a few hours time.
Guests are provided with one set of keys for the bedroom, main door and gate.
You can use the following shared amenities in the apt:
• Living space with cable TV
• Dining space for having meals
• Kitchen for cooking anything except pork
• Fridge in the kitchen to store any food (except pork) and drinks
• Washing machine - to be used once a week
• Free Access to the facilities of the condo, such as pool, gym, etc
Interaction with Guests
I meet my guests during check-in, take them to the apartment room, and answer any questions they have to settle in. I love to give my guests useful advices for their travel plans in and outside Kuala Lumpur. I also bring out some time from my busy schedule to socialize with my guests.
This condominium is in walking distance to Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) and Institut Jantung Negara (IJN).
The neighborhood is quite awesome due to so many options of taking public transport.
In terms of eatery, there are plenty of restaurants and food courts around the condo and all of them are in walking distance. You can find 99 Speedmart Store, 7-Eleven and other minimarts on the same street.
Every Tuesday, there is a night market on the street of the condo. You can buy fresh fruits and vegetables for the whole week of your stay.
My condo is located just 5-minute walking distance to Titiwangsa Light Rail Transit (LRT/Metro/Subway) station and 3-minute walking distance to Titiwangsa Monorail station.
Bus Pekeliling (Intercity Bus Terminal) and RapidKL (City Service) Titiwangsa Bus stop are located just adjacent to my condominium.
Pekeliling buses go to Pahang, Terengganu and Kelantan. For travelers, this bus terminal is of interest as buses to Jerentut (for traveling to Taman Negara) and Genting Highlands leave from here. If you want to go to the blue-water beach in Redang Island, you can go there via the bus that goes to Terengganu.
RapidKL bus gives you another option to travel to many places in the city at a cheaper cost.
• FREE Shuttle: Another option is to make use of the GoKL City Bus that goes to all the major destinations in the city.
If you need to go to KL Sentral, you can reach there in about 20 minutes using the monorail (skytrain) in Titiwangsa.
If you prefer to take a metered-taxi for commuting, you can easily get one in front of the gate of the condo.
All these public transport facilities make the location of my apartment very appealing to my guests.
• Airport Transfer:
1. Taking a taxicab directly from the airport to my condo (which will cost you RM80-RM120).
2. Taking KLIA Express train to KL Sentral (RM35 each person) and then taking a cab to my condo (will cost around RM12-RM20).
3. Taking KLIA Express train to KL Sentral (RM35 per person) and then catching the Monorail in KL Sentral to go to Titiwangsa Station (RM2.50 per person). It takes 3 minutes to walk from Titiwangsa Monorail station to my condo.
4. Taking a bus from the airport to KL Sentral (RM10 per person) and then catching the Monorail from KL Sentral to get to Titiwangsa - not recommended during rush hour as you will get stuck in the traffic.
Other Things to Note
• The condominium requires every guest to register online before arrival and at the guardhouse by depositing passport/ID card (after arrival). If you do not want to share your personal information (such as full name, passport number, date of birth, etc) with the Management, then please do not book this listing.
• When you make the payment for reservation of the room, you do 'not' pay anything for the security deposit. Airbnb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host. To understand how the Security Deposit works, please visit this link:
• This room listing is not in a hotel. Hence, you're advised to fix a particular time with the host so that he can wait in the apt for your arrival.
• Quiet hours in the apartment are strictly followed from 11pm to 8am.
• Please go through the House Manual which will be accessible to you right after your reservation is confirmed.
1. You are NOT allowed to bring extra guests or visitors in the apartment. You can meet them outside the condo, in the food court for example.
2. Keep your SHOES in the shoe rack at the foyer before entering the apartment. The whole apt is a No Shoe zone.
3. Keep the Main Door of the apartment always LOCKED whether you're in or out (though it is a very safe and secured serviced residence);
4. NO SMOKING inside the apartment (you may smoke in the foyer of the apt or in the swimming pool area);
5. Please follow the Toilet Etiquette and keep it CLEAN after use for the convenience of other guests sharing the toilet;
6. Keep the Kitchen CLEAN after cooking;
7. Always Turn ON the Exhaust Hood and OPEN the Kitchen Window before lighting the Gas Stove for cooking;
8. Turn OFF all the lights, fans, and air-conditioners before leaving the apartment;
9. Turn OFF the TV and Water Heater of the bathroom after use;
10. Keep your room Door and Windows CLOSED when the air-conditioner is turned on;
11. CLOSE the Windows before leaving the apartment (as it can rain anytime and water might get inside the room).
The host was great guy but the stay was a bit disappointing. The bathroom was not cleaned and the location is poor.
The bathroom is cleaned once every a week. Since it is shared with another guest room, the cleanliness depends on the guests staying in the apartment at a given time. However, as per the house rules, guests are requested to keep the bathroom/toilet clean and tidy during their stay and if there is any issues they are requested to inform me immediately. I did not receive any complaints from you during your week-long stay. If you had informed me about your concerns, I would quickly fix it. I always make sure that my guests are fully satisfied with my rooms and apartments during their stay. For instance, I did not charge you extra for separate mattress, pillow and bed linen when you made a request.
As for the location, none of my guests ever complain about it. On the contrary, they love it so much that some of them keep coming back to stay in my place whenever they visit Kuala Lumpur. I'm not sure what exactly you were looking for in terms of location. You should have mentioned it in the review specifically why you found it poor. The condo is located in the North of the City Center and it is very close to two train stations (LRT and Monorail) that makes life easier. You can go to any places in a matter of a few minutes. For example, the popular place like Bukit Bintang is accessible within 10-minute ride through Monorail and KLCC is accessible within 15-minute ride through LRT. Additionally, the bus stop is a stone's throw away from my place and so you can go to all the good places by bus as well. Moreover, very few places in airbnb are located near free shuttle service and I'm proud to say that my condo is located in 2-min walk away from GoKL City Bus (free ride for all). Apart from the many transportation options, you also have varieties of restaurants (incl one which is open 24/7, located opposite to the condo) and convenience stores (incl 7-Eleven) all around the condo. If you had asked me what exactly you were looking for, I would have been happy to guide you and meet your requirements.
Great place to stay. Ashique is a great person - easy to chat with and he's very fast to respond to any questions. The location is great - very close to the Monorail where you can connect to anywhere in the city. The room is basic and all you need - AC works great and bed is damn comfy! The wifi connection was fastest I have experienced during my 6 months of travel through Europe and Asia. Kitchen is nice - we cooked almost every meal here. Highly recommended to anywhere looking for a clean, safe, great place to stay in KL. Oh yeah - and the pool and gym were amazing. Vet nice amenities at the condo. I will return to Ashique's place for my next visit to KL.
Ashiques place is really nice located to discover Kuala Lumpur and the area arround (if you leave the room:D). There are a lot of restaurants and the train/bus stations are only five minutes to walk from the apartment. We really enjoyed the access to the gym and the pool area. We always had enough privacy and we think Ashique is a nice and relaxed host.
Thank you Ashique !
Ashique ist ein wirklich sehr netter Host. Seine Wegbeschreibung zu seiner Wohnung war extrem detailliert mit Preis- und Zeitangaben! Die Lage des Condominiums ist genial, 3 Gehminuten von der Monorail und LRT Station entfernt. Die Wohnung ist groß und sauber. Ashique ist sehr hilfsbereit, ob Sightseeing Empfehlungen, Restaurant Empfehlungen oder Tipps fürs Einkaufen - Ashique hat für alles eine Antwort. Sehr empfehlenswert!
Nice and clean room in a condo. The LRT station was very close, so one can access the city within a couple of minutes. Ashique is a very friendly host, who loves to have a small chat with the guests. Showed us some good places to eat and provided us with information and maps. Replys very fast on emails. Everything as described! I definitely recommend him!
My husband and I enjoyed our week-long stay at Ashique's place. Ashique is hospitable, responsive, and was always checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. His apartment was basic, clean, and spacious. It's PERFECT location next to the Titiwangsa stop really made it a fabulous place to stay. We could get practically anywhere in the city in no time at all just by walking the 5 minutes to the station. We also loved to grab lunch or a late night snack at the open air restaurants directly across the street. The apartment also has a nice gym and a gorgeous pool, both of which we spent much time in. You can't beat the price. Plus, the WiFi is strong and reliable, as is the air conditioning.
This host has 120 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ashique
Welcome to Luxe Lodging, Malaysia!
I’m a real estate consultant by profession and the founder of Luxe Lodging - a group of apartment units in luxurious condominiums, located in the best places of Kuala Lumpur.
I offer both high-end lodging for business travelers & honeymoon couples and affordable short-stay accommodation for budget travelers & backpackers. You can choose to book one of my listings that best suits your needs.
My luxurious suites are managed by my staff and so you will not usually see me there when you book one. I will still provide you with travel tips and resources through email and will be happy to provide you any help that you expect from a host.
If you are a budget traveler or a backpacker, you will be staying in one of my apartments in a 3-Star condo, where I also live in one of the units. So you will meet me during check-in time and you can get travel advice/tips from me if you want. If you are looking to get a full airbnb host-guest experience, then you can socialize with me to some extent. We can meet up at a nearby restaurant for breakfast/dinner and, when I'm free, I can even show you around the city (usually in the weekend).
I find it very interesting to host people from different parts of the world and to learn about their cultures and traditions as they stay in my place. So far, I have met guests from 32+ countries. I have made some good friends among my previous guests and I look forward to continually making new friends among my future guests too. :-)
I hope you will enjoy your stay in one of my apartments soon. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.