About this listing
Centrally located on the Island, stylish, large two bedroom, two bathroom. Amazing value and lots of extras. Guests tell us that this property is amazing and the photos don't come close to doing it justice. Great location to the Racing Circuit
Stylish, large 2 bedroom unit with 2 bathrooms. Quiet location central on the Island. Stunning views across Phillip Island farmland.
WIMBLEDON PLACE: 2bdrm unit with surprising living space & yard. Gorgeous views. In a quiet location, 3kms from Cowes, the main shopping & restaurant area. Well located to beaches & everything on the Island. Flat block, single story, no stairs. Spa operational from 12th June.
A large two bedroom unit; master with queen size bed & ensuite; a good sized 2nd bedroom with double bed and single trundle bed. An additional very large family bathroom.
Amazing views and located enough out of Cowes to be away from holiday madness, but still amazingly well located to everything on the Island. 4.3kms to the Grand Prix Track.
Single story property on flat block with no stairs.
Guests will have a fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, outdoor dining area, huge yard, bathroom + ensuite, 2 living rooms, surfing gear can be supplied.
We live in the house next door, but respect the privacy of our guests and allow them to initiate as much or little contact as they like. Guests report that they the unit is very private and our proximity isn't an issue.
We love the quiet, amazing views and sunsets and wildlife including regular wallabies, cockatoos, dairy cows over the fence and birdlife. We are close enough to Cowes to duck in at a moments notice, but also be removed from the holiday bedlam.
A bus stop is located about 1km from the house. Cars can be parked immediately outside the unit.
- Experienced holiday rental owners with consistent great reviews...check them out! We aim to provide our guests with a great experience!
- Check in and out times will be flexible where there are back to back bookings
- To keep nightly costs down - guests supply own top and bottom sheets, pillow cases and towels OR these can be hired for $15 per person. All beds have a mattress protector, electric blanket, doona with cover and spare blanket. Pillows have pillow protectors and there are plenty of spare pillows to find one that you like. Porta cot linen and blankets also available for hire.
- Master Bedroom - Queen Size bed + ensuite
- 2nd bedroom - double bed + single trundle
- Family bathroom with toilet, and shower over bath.
- Kitchen/Dining - fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher, oven and hotplate, glass 6+ person dining table.
- Huge lounge area with leather sofas, large flat screen TV, DVD player and amazing views.
- Split system air-conditioning and heating.
- Separate laundry with front loader washing machine. Clothes horse and clothes line. Access to our home dryer if needed.
- The property has loads of books, DVD's and games.
- Other items supplied are hairdryer, iron, ironing board, high chair & porta-cot and toys.
- Outdoor paved area dining setting and gas BBQ
- We may be able to help out with bikes, skateboards and surfboards, wet-suits, golf clubs (depending on sizes and experience).
MINIMUM BOOKING PERIODS
*MOTOR CYCLE GRAND PRIX
- 7 night bookings only accepted up to 6 months before the event.
- 4 night bookings will be accepted 4 mths before the event.
- 3 night bookings will be accepted 3 months before the event.
- 2 night bookings will be accepted from 2 months before the event.
*EASTER, V8'S & MELBOURNE CUP
- 4 night bookings only accepted up to 1 months before the event.
- 3 night bookings will be accepted 2 weeks before.
*20th DECEMBER to 14th FEBRUARY
- minimum 5 nights, unless there is a shorter window between other bookings and we will be happy to book those days.
Minimum 2 night bookings.
Help yourself to the lemon trees and herbs in the garden.
A storage room off the unit laundry is ideal for wet gear and surf-boards.
An outdoor hot and cold shower in the rear courtyard is ideal to rinse off after the beach.
Interaction with Guests
Apart from an initial introduction and check that everything is ok, we leave guests alone, unless there is a problem.
We are contactable by phone should there be any issues.
Phillip Island has so much to offer for all ages and a place where you can easily spend a week. This includes beaches, wildlife experience, kayaking, hiking, go-carting, great food and wine, history and art.
A Vline bus provides transport to and from Phillip Island.
There is a taxi service and also minimal public transport around the Island.
Additional bus services are provided for the major events on the Island.
Hiring bikes can be a good alternative.
To investigate public transport options, do an internet search on 'public transport victoria journey planner'.
Other Things to Note
Please have the following on your airbnb profile before booking - email, mobile and another validation. Note that as a host, I only see the details of these once a booking is confirmed.
We want guests to have a good time, but request that neighbours are respected and noise minimised at the appropriate times.
NO SMOKING INDOORS