Centrally located on the Island, stylish, large two bedroom, two bathroom. Amazing value and lots of extras. Guests tell us that this property is amazing and the photos don't come close to doing it justice. Great location to the Racing Circuit
Stylish, large 2 bedroom unit with 2 bathrooms. Quiet location central on the Island. Stunning views across Phillip Island farmland.
WIMBLEDON PLACE: 2bdrm unit with surprising living space & yard. Gorgeous views. In a quiet location, 3kms from Cowes, the main shopping & restaurant area. Well located to beaches & everything on the Island. Flat block, single story, no stairs.
A large two bedroom unit; master with queen size bed & ensuite; a good sized 2nd bedroom with double bed and single trundle bed. An additional very large family bathroom.
Amazing views and located enough out of Cowes to be away from holiday madness, but still amazingly well located to everything on the Island. 4.3kms to the Grand Prix Track.
Single story property on flat block with no stairs.
Guests will have a fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, outdoor dining area, huge yard, bathroom + ensuite, 2 living rooms, surfing gear can be supplied.
We live in the house next door, but respect the privacy of our guests and allow them to initiate as much or little contact as they like. Guests report that they the unit is very private and our proximity isn't an issue.
We love the quiet, amazing views and sunsets and wildlife including regular wallabies, cockatoos, dairy cows over the fence and birdlife. We are close enough to Cowes to duck in at a moments notice, but also be removed from the holiday bedlam.
A bus stop is located about 1km from the house. Cars can be parked immediately outside the unit.
- Experienced holiday rental owners with consistent great reviews...check them out! We aim to provide our guests with a great experience!
- Check in and out times will be flexible where there are back to back bookings
- To keep nightly costs down - guests supply own top and bottom sheets, pillow cases and towels OR these can be hired for $15 per person. All beds have a mattress protector, electric blanket, doona with cover and spare blanket. Pillows have pillow protectors and there are plenty of spare pillows to find one that you like. Porta cot linen and blankets also available for hire.
- Master Bedroom - Queen Size bed + ensuite
- 2nd bedroom - double bed + single trundle
- Family bathroom with toilet, and shower over bath.
- Kitchen/Dining - fully equipped with microwave, dishwasher, oven and hotplate, glass 6+ person dining table.
- Huge lounge area with leather sofas, large flat screen TV, DVD player and amazing views.
- Split system air-conditioning and heating.
- Separate laundry with front loader washing machine. Clothes horse and clothes line. Access to our home dryer if needed.
- The property has loads of books, DVD's and games.
- Other items supplied are hairdryer, iron, ironing board, high chair & porta-cot and toys.
- Outdoor paved area dining setting and gas BBQ
- We may be able to help out with bikes, skateboards and surfboards, wet-suits, golf clubs (depending on sizes and experience).
MINIMUM BOOKING PERIODS
*MOTOR CYCLE GRAND PRIX
- 7 night bookings only accepted up to 6 months before the event.
- 4 night bookings will be accepted 4 mths before the event.
- 3 night bookings will be accepted 3 months before the event.
- 2 night bookings will be accepted from 2 months before the event.
*EASTER, V8'S & MELBOURNE CUP
- 4 night bookings only accepted up to 2 months before the event.
- 3 night bookings will be accepted 2 months before.
- 2 night bookings will be accepted from 1 months before.
*20th DECEMBER to 14th FEBRUARY
- minimum 5 nights, unless there is a shorter window between other bookings and we will be happy to book those days.
Minimum 2 night bookings.
Help yourself to the lemon trees and herbs in the garden.
A storage room off the unit laundry is ideal for wet gear and surf-boards.
An outdoor hot and cold shower in the rear courtyard is ideal to rinse off after the beach.
Interaction with Guests
Apart from an initial introduction and check that everything is ok, we leave guests alone, unless there is a problem.
We are contactable by phone should there be any issues.
Phillip Island has so much to offer for all ages and a place where you can easily spend a week. This includes beaches, wildlife experience, kayaking, hiking, go-carting, great food and wine, history and art.
A Vline bus provides transport to and from Phillip Island.
There is a taxi service and also minimal public transport around the Island.
Additional bus services are provided for the major events on the Island.
Hiring bikes can be a good alternative.
To investigate public transport options, do an internet search on 'public transport victoria journey planner'.
Other Things to Note
Please have the following on your airbnb profile before booking - email, mobile and another validation. Note that as a host, I only see the details of these once a booking is confirmed.
We want guests to have a good time, but request that neighbours are respected and noise minimised at the appropriate times.
NO SMOKING INDOORS
The house was beautiful and very cosy, very close to the GP track which was perfect for us . Full of games , movies books and everything else we needed! Highly recommended !
Carolyn was a great host and we loved everything about the well designed holiday house. Will definitely recommend the place
We enjoyed so much staying at Carolyn's house! The pictures couldn't tell all the beauty and atmosphere of it. Besides the plentiful of amenities at home, there're lots of books, dvd within.
Even we'd 2 raining days for our 5 days stay, we totally enjoyed not going out....so relax listening some good jazz music, reading books, have a cup of coffee... ^^
Thanks Carolyn for sharing this 5 stars home!
We had an amazing time at your beautiful unit. It was very clesn and spacious, perfect for a family! The view was just devine and we loved every minute of it! Thank you
Thank you Carolyn and family for a lovely stay. The property was beautifully presented, spacious and modern and had everything we needed plus more. The view from the outdoor area was superb and our 2 year old was delighted to see the cows! The trampoline kept her entertained and she loved your gorgeous daughter and 2 dogs. We certainly recommend this property to anyone after a relaxing stay, close to Cowes and the lovely Ventnor beach. Great for a family or couple. Thanks again!
Carolyn was an amazing host that provided absolutely everything that you could possibly want while away on holidays. It was almost like being at home, from having a large variety of books to read or dvd's to watch or games to play to having enough kitchen supplies to have a dinner party for 10 or more people. Everything has been considered, down to having shampoo and body wash and laundry detergent, even candles and matches to light them. The property is beautifully designed with a lovely beach feel and a relaxed atmosphere. It is in a lovely quiet street, with a little bit of a drive into Cowes, but so completely accessible to all of the Phillip Island attractions. Carolyn's daughter Brooke was a much loved part of my children's holiday and they will miss her dearly. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at this lovely property, we only wish we could have spent more time relaxing there instead of having to come and go. Thank you Carolyn for providing this beautiful location for us to enjoy.
We had a lovely stay. There was everything we needed and more. A well equipped kitchen meant that we stayed home and enjoyed an alfresco dinner.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I've recently made the sea change to Phillip Island with my family after a too busy life in Melbourne, working in Project Management and Finance. We love it and couldn't be happier. I love renovating houses with my husband, travel, gardening and hiking. So far I've tackled Mt Everest Base Camp, Oxfam 100kms, Overland track and am now planning Machu Pichu. We have had numerous holiday rental properties and gain enormous satisfaction from guests have a great experience at one of our properties.