Beautiful, updated top floor oceanfront condo sleeps up to 8 people. Granite counters, new furniture, new soft goods. Tons of water amenities on site. Upscale neighborhood. Towels and linens, tax, and cleaning included in rental rate.
We know you'll love staying at this awesome 1 bedroom condo in the upscale "Golden Mile" section of North Ocean Blvd. in beautiful Myrtle Beach. We've been vacationing at Myrtle Beach for years and dreamed of the day when we could have a place of our own there. Since we've become owners, we have also taken on the management for a few premium properties. Our rates are lower than renting directly from the resorts; and our properties are better kept because WE CARE. This means that you get the benefit of personalized attention, lower pricing, and terrific properties that we work hard to keep updated and inviting.
This property features incredible direct oceanfront views from the large balcony. AND IT IS PENTHOUSE LEVEL - incredible views from the 15th floor!
There are so many attractions in the Myrtle area - live shows, shopping, golf, mini golf, the wonderful beach, a fabulous aquarium & tons of other things to do & see. For those of you who haven't been to the beach in a while, there is also a great boardwalk that is pretty new and a massive Skywheel. There are tons of restaurants in Myrtle Beach - a 'foodies' dream come true.
We travel a lot and have been renting from private owners/managers for years. So, we know how we want to be treated as renters & we will treat you with the same honesty and integrity that we expect when renting from somebody else. We're dedicated to your comfort. We will make ourselves available to you and, we have also hired a local cleaning/maintenance company that is experienced and professional to handle any issue you may have during your stay.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for this property:
Q: 'What are the furnishings?'
A: You can see a complete amenities list below, but to sum it up, this is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo. It has a big balcony, a full kitchen, a separate dining room/living room area. The beds are: 2 BRAND NEW pillow top queen beds, 1 full murphy bed (real mattress), and 1 BRAND NEW queen sofa sleeper. It will sleep up to 8.
Q: 'Are there any hidden fees?'
A: NO - All of the fees are clearly listed in our ad so that you can figure out your exact cost with just a little math. There are no 'surprise' costs or resort fees and what you pay when you book is all you will pay.
Q: 'Do we have to bring towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost?'
A: NO - We don't like having to take towels and linens with us on vacation; and we really don't like deceptive pricing that requires us to rent them for an added cost. So, we don't expect our guests to like those things either. TOWELS AND LINENS ARE INCLUDED in your cleaning fee.
Q: 'Is parking included?'
A: YES, and there are no streets to cross.
Q: 'Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry?'
A: NO - You are on vacation! We ask that you treat our property with care so it stays nice for others. Please bag your trash and load/run the dishwasher before you leave. But we don't expect you to clean or do laundry before you check out. That's what you pay a departure cleaning fee for!
Q: 'Do you allow pets?'
A: NO, sorry - Pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws. However, we do currently rent 2 properties where we can accept small dogs. Contact us for more details.
15th Floor Direct Oceanfront View from the Balcony
2 NEW Pillow Top Queen Size Beds with all new linens and bedding
Full Size Murphy Bed
New Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
Fully Equipped Full-Size Kitchen with Granite Counters
Free Shared Wireless Internet
Built in Microwave/Hood
Full-sized Stove w/Oven
2 LCD TV's
Separate Vanity Area with Granite Counters
NEW Pots, Pans, Silverware, Utensils, Glasses, etc.
Directly on the Ocean
24 Hour Check-In
Indoor 7th Floor Pool
Outdoor Oceanfront Block Long Pools Area
Awesome Kiddie Pool Area
Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tubs
Free Shared Wifi Internet
Oceanfront 7th Floor Sun Deck
Washer/Dryer on Site
Game Room with Pool Table
Guests have access to all resort amenities.
Guests are provided with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I am available to guests by phone, text, and email. In addition, I have professional local cleaning management that is available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
I love this neighborhood just North of the upscale "Golden Mile" residential area. It is still Ocean Blvd., but it is out of the crazy traffic of the South end. It is still close to everything - even a Starbucks a few blocks away - but the neighborhood is just a bit more quaint than the other areas of Ocean Blvd. In my opinion, it is the perfect combination of resort (with tons of amenities) and relaxing vacation.
There is a bus line that runs the length of Ocean Blvd. There are also plenty of taxi cabs available - including a taxi stand at Broadway at the Beach in case you need a ride back from the clubs.
No smoking. Sorry, no pets per our HOA bylaws.
Beds are: 2 queen Size Beds, 1 Full Murphy Bed, 1 queen sleeper Sofa.
Check in information is sent via email. Parking passes and pool arm bands are provided in the unit.
Parking & tax are included in the rate. Cleaning fee will be calculated by the system as part of your total rate. Cleaning fee includes linens and towels and a starter amount of toiletries. Guest is responsible for their own toiletries after the starter supply is used.
RENTAL AGREEMENT/HOUSE RULES:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. No Early Check-in or late check-out unless specified in writing. If the renter does check out late and housekeeping has already arrived to clean the unit, the renter may be responsible to pay the housekeeper’s return visit fee if we are charged that fee.
2. SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING unit and NON SMOKING RESORT. No exceptions. If you smoke in our rental unit, you may be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid for the rental including your security deposit.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted at this resort under any conditions. If you bring a pet, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid as well as your security deposit.
a. No damage will be done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and all provisions in this contract are followed.
b. No charges will be incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in trash can or bagged, and any soiled dishes are cleaned prior to departure.
d. Any charges accrued during the stay will be paid prior to departure or charged against your security deposit.
e. No linens, towels, or any other items from the unit should be lost or damaged. Damage includes excessive staining that cannot be removed by normal cleaning methods. Inventory will be taken following check out.
f. No Early check-in or late check-out.
g. Parking passes should be left inside the unit upon departure.
h. Food should not be left on floors or beds and should be discarded appropriately in trash can or bagged. No gum or other food items should be left stuck on/in furniture, counters, carpet, towels, linens or floors.
i. If the renter should evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security workers employed by the resort, the renter is responsible for all damages that result.
5. MAID SERVICE – While a starter supply of linens and bath towels are included in the cleaning of the unit, daily maid service and towel replenishment is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit for use at the pool or beach. A departure cleaning fee is included. Departure cleaning fee includes reasonable cleaning. A charge for excessive cleaning may be charged if the house rules are not followed.
6. RENTER AGE/RELATIONSHIP – Unrelated renters under the age of 25 are not allowed and no renters under the age of 18 are allowed without parental supervision UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. The owner/manager will not necessarily require, but reserves the right to ask for copies of photo identification for adult renters. The primary contact person paying for the rental will be staying at the unit for the entire rental period.
7. PARTIES/NOISE – Renter agrees to have no loud parties and will not exceed the maximum number of occupants as outlined below. If noise complaints are received, the renter may be asked to leave by property management, security, the police, or the owner (or any other agent of the owner) and the renter will forfeit any monies paid to the owner including the security deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/USE OF PROPERTY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 people as it is. Speeds and connection strength of the resort wifi may vary depending upon renter's equipment and number of guests using the system. The renter will have access to the condo, common areas and amenities, as well as beach access.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes must be obtained from the front desk. Renters may be asked to provide a copy of the rental agreement or reservation as proof of rental to the front desk and will be asked to provide their license plate number. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times when parked in parking lot. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Please leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
11. PROBLEMS – Renter agrees to contact the owner/manager directly in case of any problems or maintenance issues with the unit. The resort staff will not handle any issues related to privately rented properties (not rented from the front desk). The owner/manager will also provide an alternate contact number for maintenance upon full payment of rental fees. If the owner does not hear from the renter by 9pm on the evening of arrival, it will be assumed that the unit is acceptable to the renter and in good condition.
13. HOLD HARMLESS - The renter assumes all risk involved with use of this condo and all other areas of the resort property and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the owner’s insurer, manager, resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred anywhere on the resort property and anytime during the renter's vacation. The renter is also responsible for any missing/stolen/broken items. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted time of stay.
14. CANCELLATIONS – Should the renter find it necessary to cancel, the owner will make every effort to re-rent the unit for the contracted dates. Refunds are based on airbnb refund policy.
15. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The renter agrees to pay for all damages, missing items, and/or charges for fines/fees incurred by the owner as a result of the misuse of this rental per the above information. Should these charges be in excess of the damage deposit, the renter will receive a bill and agrees to pay additional charges to cover that bill. The renter agrees to pay for any/all legal and collection fees incurred by the owner for the purpose of collecting these charges. The renter also agrees to pay the statutory maximum interest rate for any unpaid portions of these charges. The renter agrees that they will not “charge back” any amount charged to cover damage/misuse/theft/rental fees.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – SOMETIMES WE CAN MAKE EXCEPTIONS DEPENDING UPON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES. However, any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing.
I loved this condo! The view from the 15th floor is awesome. Location is perfect for great restaurants convenient shopping. Host was attentive with very detailed instructions and was available to talk through a minor maintenance issue by telephone. 100% satisfied!
Beautiful condo in a beautiful complex. The place was exactly as described and our group of 4 fit very comfortably. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to spend time in MB!
The listing description was completely accurate and the view from the balcony was fantastic!
It was just two of us staying and we spent all of our time at the beach. I did not visit the pool area, but it looked as though it was geared primarily for children. It was nice being able to make coffee and breakfast without having to leave the condo. This is a great area of MB that is close to many many great restaurants without being farther down south in the very very very busy area of MB with terrible traffic. A great choice for those who want a lot of beach time with a great view. Definitely a positive experience! Thank you!
We had a group of 5. We stayed here from June 30 thru July 5. Holiday. So the resort was busy. The room is a very nice setup. Being on the 15th floor and oceanfront, it has an awesome view of the beach and the ocean. The beaches in north myrtle beach aren't as full. But they are just as nice. The only downside was the elevator. The resort was busy and trying to call an elevator to the 15th floor took about 5 minutes. This might not be the case on a normal week. We liked the full size kitchen. Overall we would love to stay there again.
Thank you so much! We actually just improved the kitchen with a new flat top stainless steel stove that has a convection oven. I know you said you like to cook. So, I hope you will stay again and take advantage of this upgrade. I am sorry the elevators were inconvenient. It was our busiest week of the year, so I know it was quite crowded.
Our experience was excellent! Our hosts were very good at communication--I sometimes received responses just minutes after sending them questions. They also kept us updated throughout the process and gave us all the information we needed in advance to make our stay less stressful.
The property itself was also beyond our expectations. There is a fabulous view, and it is also very spacious. The extensive equipment in the kitchen was also a definite plus. We had an unforgettable trip!
This host has 92 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are 30-somethings who have been together forever & want to see the world. Eric is disabled - a kidney transplant patient - and Melanie just returned to college. Our sights are on Europe in the coming year - with Ireland, France and Italy on top of the list - if we can make it all come together. The holy grail would be Australia & New Zealand (maybe some day).
We fell in love with Myrtle Beach & dreamed about having a place there. It is a foodie paradise, a fantastic family destination, a never ending party, a shopper's dream and the beach isn't too bad either :-) We'll send you a bunch of tips about our favorite places in the area when you rent from us. Any questions at all - don't hesitate to email. HAPPY TRAVELS TO ALL!