About This Listing
The living area with the bedroom beyond. Shutters are open but they can be closed to close off the bedroom
This beautiful apartment is an ideal set-up for a comfortable stay in San Francisco. It is in a clean, charming home close to the cafes, shops and restaurants of Union Street, Chestnut, Polk and Fillmore Streets. It is one and one half blocks from a MUNI stop. An ideal location in one of the premier San Francisco neighborhoods. There are many grocery stores within walking distance. It is free of clutter and very quiet. Parking is not included but can be arranged for an additional fee.
The room is the ground floor of a four story Victorian and has its own private entrance. The street is sloped as is typical in San Francisco. So although the flat is on the ground floor, one climbs 9 steps up to a landing, before reaching the front door of the unit.
The room has the following:
Queen Size bed
Fresh linen and towels
Fully equipped kitchen
Shower (no bath tub)
gas stove and electric oven
tp, paper towel, trash bags,
salt, pepper and other spices
The Marina Green
The Crooked Street (Lombard Street)
This is a room in my house and has its own private entrance
Interaction with Guests
I have my office in the house. Should the guest wish assistance with directions or a recommendation for an activity or restaurant I am on hand. If a guest wants privacy, he/she has his own floor in the house for complete privacy.
I love my neighborhood for the hilly streets and the close proximity to some of the best restaurants, cafés and bars in the city.
A MUNI stop is 1 and 1/2 blocks away.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A,M,. Early Check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins impossible.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited. Smoking inside the unit will result in the loss of the security deposit. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the Owner prior to check-in. Any damage done to the unit by pets will be assessed and charged.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required.
Damage deposit will be returned providing:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
d. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out.
e. The renter is not evicted by Bobbi or Guy (OWNERS or their representatives) and the local law enforcement.
f. NO excessive noise or disturbances are made during QUIET HOURS defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekday and from 11:30pm to 9:00 AM on weekend.
g. No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood.
h.. NO smoking in unit
i. NO household items including linens and towels are lost or damaged.
j, CHECKOUT procedure is followed
5. QUIET HOUR POLICY: QUIET HOURS are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during this time. Access to the deck is also not allowed during the quiet hours.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS Two (2) PERSONS (may be revised within below reservation details). If more than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY are in attendance at any given time, there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each additional guest per day.
6. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer MININUM STAYS may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than MINIMUM STAY days, the guest will be charged the MINIMUM STAY rate.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units. Except Beach towels. Beach towels may be taken out.
8. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
Nous avons beaucoup aimé notre séjour chez Bobbi. Une bouteille de champagne ainsi que des fruits nous ont été offerts à notre arrivée. Nous n'avons pas eu la chance de la rencontrer car elle était à l'extérieur mais elle a toujours été disponible pour répondre à nos questions. Le logement est très bien situé. À recommander sans hésitation.
This was a lovely flat in a great position with loads of bars and restaurants near by which was exactly what we were looking for! We met Guy when we first arrived and he made us feel very at home. We also really appreciated that the fridge was filled with a few of the necessities and that Bobbi and Guy had left a great list of restaurants in the area - a nice touch! We had the best holiday in San Francisco (and even got engaged!) so thank you for letting us stay in this great place!
This is an amazing spot in pac heights/cow hollow area, just one block down from Union St (lots of bars, restaurants, shops, gyms & yoga studios, and a main bus route as well). The pictures show the apartment accurately - it's very cozy and welcoming! The bed is comfy, there were fresh sheets/towels and a washer/dryer if needed.
Bobbi even left snacks in the kitchen for me - it was fully equipped with coffee, tea, fruits, chocolate, and beer in the fridge! It couldn't have been nicer, I honestly wish I could have stayed longer.
Tolle Lage, sicher, ruhig, sehr sauber, schön eingerichtet und zum wohlfühlen perfekt. Ganz kurze Wege zu vielen Lokalen, zum Hafen und mit dem Bus ins Zentrum. Bobby und Guy haben uns herzlich willkommen geheissen. Da wir auf Hochzeitsreise waren, war als Geschenk Champagner kalt gestellt. Guy war sehr aufmerksam und jederzeit ansprechbar und gab uns wertvolle Tipps. Unser Auto konnten wir immer gut abstellen und die Garage wurde offeriert. Sehr zu empfehlen.
We had the greatest time at Bobbi's AirBNB! The space is bigger than the pictures let on and the location was perfect. Unfortunately we didn't get to meet Bobbi but her husband Guy was a superb host! They had a list of restaurants within walking distance with little descriptions (and it was alphabetized!) that made choosing dining options easy.
We've already told friends of ours who are going to San Fran for their honeymoon about this fabulous place. Thank you for making our first trip to San Fran so memorable!
What a perfect little abode. I recently visited SF for business after living there for two years, and Bobbi's place, plus its remarkable location, reminded me why I love this city so much. Get your steps in and be sure to walk up the hill, then turn around: The views from the top of her block are magnificent! Bobbi also keeps a really well-stocked kitchen, and not just cooking utensils; there's a great supply of oils, vinegars and other seasonings. This made cooking "at home" a breeze, and I barely had to waste any money on meals out. One more thing: Having the in-unit washer and dryer pays for itself. Thanks for a great stay, Bobbi!
We were made very welcome by Bobbi and Guy. They were also very flexible in allowing us to check in several hours earlier, which was a big help. The apartment was very clean and comfortable, in a great location and having use of a washer/dryer a big bonus. It is the first time we have used Air BnB and was a very positive introduction, thank you.
This host has 48 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Bobbi
Great bar/patio in the back. Fun place for drinks or small plates. Great for people watching. Great food.Union Street San Francisco CA 94123-4216
A casual spot for great tasting burgers at a resonable price.Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
Casual place with a nice seat in the windowFillmore Street San Francisco CA 94123
The best tacos in town. Fun drinks and a great crowd.Chestnut Street San Francisco CA 94123
Delicious small plates.Steiner Street San Francisco CA 94123
SO awesome! Go early to beat the burger rush at lunch.Union St SF CA
A great place to grab a drink out on the back patio. Fun casual spot for a quick bite.Chestnut Street San Francisco CA 94123
The original great taco. $2 taco on Tuesday night. Great tacos at a resonable price.Broadway San Francisco CA 94109-2516
Fun and Delicious Light Mexican. They save a few tables for walk-ins, so dont be discouraged when you cant get a reservation.Chestnut Street San Francisco CA 94123
Great Italian foodFillmore Street San Francisco CA 94115
Terrific Sunday brunch and sidewalk dining.Baker Street San Francisco CA 94123
Fresh and Fabulous Vietnamese Sandwiches in a fun neighborhood settingMarket St SF CA 94104